Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed that ellie brown from love island also posted the giveaway on her main feed so a lot of people will end up following both grace and the Shreddy account at least temporarily

Reactions: 6
I think once Grace loses her social media presence, TALA will fail.
100%, this is not a fashion company, it is just merch hence she hasn't stepped away from it like she said she would

Reactions: 22
100%, this is not a fashion company, it is just merch hence she hasn't stepped away from it like she said she would
Exactly. It’s glorified merch, and it’s just not special or unique enough to be a credible stand alone brand.

Reactions: 15
I think the end game for Grace's businesses are to be sold to a larger company. I don't think Grace is dumb and she knows that these 'brands' won't last forever, so she'll bulk up the numbers as best she can and then be 'bought out' by a company who think they can continue to prey on a young and impressionable fanbase. Grace will get a windfall in the millions and she can play the successful entrepreneur card. (The dream of many brands/start ups, to be sold for millions) She will then have a pile of cash to basically continue to live the life she has now only with none of the 'responsibilities' of before. Probably turning into a sort of serial/'angel' investor/trader/entrepreneur. Where she puts small amount of money into 'sustainable' businesses, and live off the interest/dividends/returns etc The blueprint is basically the same for all celebs/wealthy people. I think her ego will still continue to have her post on social media about her success and what's she's doing but that will be the plan, followed by successful/rich engagement/husband/ etc

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
TALA have sent Soph a load of the new releases. Very sustainable, sending out a bunch of products to someone who didn’t really ask for them 😂 All she asked for were recommendations for sustainable brands.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think once Grace loses her social media presence, TALA will fail.
She's got 1m followers, even if she's losing them daily, it'll last for long enough for someone to buy it up for millions.

I hope she's aware of the fact that 80% of these people are going to unfollow her again once the giveaway is over 😂
I bet they don't. Most, higher than 80% imo, will just end up forgetting and she'll still be followed.

Reactions: 3
and how do they expect people to join it without even being able to buy anything before sellout? 🥱

also I noticed she seems to be calling herself founder over CEO now? Not sure if this is a new thing or I just haven’t been following but I’m sure her bio also changed
I wonder if this has something to do with it? If Morgan is the one running the show, I don’t know if Grace can really call herself ‘CEO’ anymore…

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I wonder if this has something to do with it? If Morgan is the one running the show, I don’t know if Grace can really call herself ‘CEO’ anymore…
Has Grace finally realised she's not up to the job?

Reactions: 8
But how will the teams function without grezos and her aTteNtiOn tO deTaiL and superior wit bothering them in slack 24/7....

Reactions: 15
I think the end game for Grace's businesses are to be sold to a larger company. I don't think Grace is dumb and she knows that these 'brands' won't last forever, so she'll bulk up the numbers as best she can and then be 'bought out' by a company who think they can continue to prey on a young and impressionable fanbase. Grace will get a windfall in the millions and she can play the successful entrepreneur card. (The dream of many brands/start ups, to be sold for millions) She will then have a pile of cash to basically continue to live the life she has now only with none of the 'responsibilities' of before. Probably turning into a sort of serial/'angel' investor/trader/entrepreneur. Where she puts small amount of money into 'sustainable' businesses, and live off the interest/dividends/returns etc The blueprint is basically the same for all celebs/wealthy people. I think her ego will still continue to have her post on social media about her success and what's she's doing but that will be the plan, followed by successful/rich engagement/husband/ etc
I don't know who would buy the brand though, her products wouldn't sell without her involvement imo

Reactions: 12
Is she pretending to be relatable posting "don't know how people take such nice pictures on holiday when I spend my time soggy in a mismatched bikini and a big tshirt on for meals" when her feed has literally multiple nice holiday pics in the last couple months

Reactions: 52
Is she pretending to be relatable posting "don't know how people take such nice pictures on holiday when I spend my time soggy in a mismatched bikini and a big tshirt on for meals" when her feed has literally multiple nice holiday pics in the last couple months
Love that story, and it was immediately followed by a picture of her in a mismatched bikini looking amazing 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.