Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dfsdfsdfadfs

Guys, I genuinely think we are all being too harsh on Grace atm. Her life is under a microscope and who are we to judge? She hasn't had a foreign holiday since yesterday and she had to put up a few instagram stories saying the latest collection her parent company created was 'the best thing everrrr', those words just don't come out of nowhere, it takes at least 2-3 weeks in a productivity camp in the Maldives private island resort to create that kind of marketing language and tone. Who knows, tomorrow she may have to decide what restaurant to be gifted to go to that evening. Life isn't all that easy. Let's think before we speak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

eilidhh

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 09.09.48.png

"Made a terrible decision starting two companies"
Babe you wrote a to do list, answered some emails and went to some meetings. Thats my every day life and I'm an ADMIN ASSISTANT! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

aquinas

plugging my one from a couple pages back, it doesn’t rhyme and I think someone also added something to it that was good but I couldn’t find it (so please improve @ anyone!!):

grace beverley: working hard (on planning my next vacation), hardly working (on my 2 companies which i am the CEO of)
Grace Beverley: working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

c00kiemonstee

First time posting on here but one of my friends has a story about grace which really really put me off her and I’ve been dying to rant about it. So my mate is part of a uni society that was hosting a fundraiser for a women’s charity (can’t remember which one) which involved inviting guests to come and speak, including grace. But, not only did grace or her team or whatever expect that all her expenses were paid (travel, food, hotel etc) which eh, is sort of justifiable, she also charged THREE GRAND to have her speak for about 10 minutes AND required they had a stall set up for her to be able to sell her shit

Bear in mind that a. this was a CHARITY EVENT that she was draining money from, b. uni societies aren’t that well funded anyway so would’ve been a huuuuge stretch for them and c. Grace is a millionaire, it’s a joke that she couldn’t put her gross girl boss attitude aside to actually do something worthwhile. I think it fell through because of Covid anyway but still 🤢 I was so so disgusted by her after that

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 102
So she admitted to snacking on things that she was too ashamed to include in the reel…isn’t that kind of the point of a what I eat in a day? You can’t complain that social media is sooo toxic when you’re contributing to and perpetuating a toxic environment of under eating, toxic productivity and perfectionism. I’m getting more and more sick of her, she’s so gross. Not sure I can even hate watch her at this point.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
Hi everyone,

I am was a LONG term supporter of Grace Beverly, and now that I think about it, I don't know why I ever was. There has never been anything relatable about her (to me)- I am an African Woman who has studied almost all my life on financial aid and has student debt. Nevertheless, I was fooled into thinking that I could have a life like hers, if I just worked harder. Let's laugh together 😂

I've been reading a lot of threads on here about who she really is: the way she ignores all her privilege, how she constantly contradicts herself, her masquerade veganism, and the fact that tala isn't as sustainable as she preaches.

Despite all of these things, what hurts me the most is finding out that she doesn't even work. Y'all Genflow genuinely handed her a full business, but she gets all these awards, recognition in magazines, speaking gigs, all because of glorified merch. We have officially reached a point of no return, she has dug herself too deep to ever be able to come out and be honest about her life. I cannot give her the benefit of the doubt anymore, she's a smart girl and she knows exactly what game she is playing.

Her girlboss content is toxic and misleading.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

cookiemunchmunch

Screenshot 2021-08-23 09.41.35.png

"Before I get four days of annual leave"? The cunt is still in France. For the past 2 weeks or so. I actually am so close to hating this woman, and hate is a strong word. I shouldn't get this mad but my god?!?!?! She's been on holiday SO MUCH THIS SUMMER ALREADY!?!!?! Either she's a complete moron for real now or she's trolling with her "I'm so busy" bullshit, my brain literally can't compute

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

dfsdfsdfadfs

I don't know if it's been brought up recently but thought I'd share some explanation of Grace and her companies, after again claiming she works so hard and is a full time CEO to 2/3 different, extremely successful companies. I just find it extremely disingenuous and harmful.

Let's imagine that anybody (use yourself as the example) made a viral post on instagram and suddenly woke up with a million followers. Loyal followers who trust what you say and look up to you.
A large company realises you have a large, impressionable audience and email you and say "We create companies for people who have an audience, let's talk."
You have a meeting and they say, "Look, you have a million followers, we want to create a jewellery line for you. We have all the contacts, we have the manufacturing, we have the supply, we have the factories, we have the designs and we have the brand and logo all ready. You'll be the CEO and you can make decisions, but we'll do everything for you, the product, the marketing, the shipping, and we'll split the profits 50/50, how does that sound?"
You don't know much about jewellery, but.. this sounds perfect. You get to own a company, you get everything done for you and you can promote it on your page and make a ton of money, so deal agreed.
You promote your new line, you sell it through huge advertising, scarcity marketing, influencers and you sell out your launch as you have a lot of loyal followers who couldn't wait to buy it.
You are now the CEO of a successful jewellery company. You didn't need to do anything. You and a larger company profited off your impressionable and loyal audience and they got a product and to support someone they look up to. Everybody wins.
The next launch is next month. There is a meeting to discuss the colours of the next pieces of jewellery, they present you with some options. (Business meetings!!!) The options are blue, gold, red, silver. You choose silver and red. You are now a CEO who is making decisions and who is running the company. You upload to social media how hectic it is and how you have meetings and emails and so much to do. It's time for a holiday.
You promote the next launch again and it sells out.
You win a business award for your successful company.
The larger company is earning a lot of money from you and your audience, so they want to keep you 100% happy. They give you teams to talk to, they throw you parties and send you gifts. You can be as involved as you want to be. You can do nothing. You can be cc'd into every email. You can go on holiday for 6 months. The work is being done, the products are being created and marketed and sold either way. Though as it's your audience, it's helpful if you post. You are as busy as you want to be. You can portray your company and involvement however you want on social media.

That's basically the formula for these influencers and their brands. Some take the 'entrepreneur' title further than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

halloumiwraplife

Tala admitting styles sold out in the early access window lol... Wow they missed out on a lot of revenue, too bad they're so shit at forecasting
i'm sorry, they have a ""Very Important Sustainable Shopper"" programme for people that frequently shop at Tala???? Surely this is the exact opposite of being a sustainable shopper wtaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

hannah123

VIP Member
her sharing being anti private school and privilege when she comes from the top 1% and attended some of the best educational institutions arguably in the world, and we all know will send her kids to the same private schools really had me feeling like this
B1678E4F-35E5-4C5B-8D0D-6EF6E720448C.jpeg

she is living in a fucking huge house, goes on multiple holidays a year and drives a tesla at the age of 24 because she attended private schools and because her family are so wealthy, but is so out of touch she doesn’t even recognise it. it’s like she thinks she’s slummed it with the rest of us and thinks 2 stories is solving wealth inequality

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Productivity quweeen getting up at 7.30 to do weights before work....except the clock says it's 9.15 🙃
She’ll honestly say something like- people always try and catch me out but I actually set my clock to 1 hour 45 minutes fast to prepare my brain for the day and achieve more. You should all try it. I’m including it in my sequel book x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

righthererightnow

VIP Member
View attachment 673962

"Made a terrible decision starting two companies"
Babe you wrote a to do list, answered some emails and went to some meetings. Thats my every day life and I'm an ADMIN ASSISTANT! :rolleyes:
Also she can fuck off using the term "init". You're a privately educated, multi generational weath, muli millionaire woman. Fuck off out my working class culture 😂

Reactions: 82

fwooper

VIP Member
I wondered how she got her house looking so nice, looks like she had a massive helping hand from mummy’s interior designer friend🤪
Lol this is so embarazzing. Notice how she has made sure not to share this on her socials? Even she is embarrassed. 'Vocally left wing' Grace featured in a staunchly conservative newspaper bragging about how mummy's friend did the interior design for her mansion. It blows a hole in the image she desperately tries to portray to her followers. You can guarantee that Grace agreeing to do this promotion piece for the Evening Standard was in exchange for a hefty discount on these interior design services.

She can just never stop twisting the truth. Remember when she was having the house done and swore up and down that her family had nothing to do with the house and wasn't giving her any help at all? The fact she doesn't consider this a family privilege thing - getting luxury interior design services (normally costing £100k+) thanks to your wealthy family connections - is just another example of her being truly deluded by her own privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Noahfence

jeffrey grezos marketing plan:
- *wears basic af item with tala logo on it*
- 'I'Ve hAd sOoOoOoOo mANy dMs abOut this wHo wanTs me tO relEasE eaRly oMG mY teAM aRe gOing to kIll MEeeE'
- *posts about it all day everyday with preprepared content*
- item is apparently 'gamechanging', and her FAVOURITE release EVER
- *sells out on release bcs she orders so little stock*
- 'omgg hOw dID thAT hAPPPPEeeeennnNN pls doNt send hAte to mY teAM we Are jUST a smOOOll tiNNNy SUSTAINABLE coMPANy'
- *returns to posting about her 30th holiday of the month*

• Haha
Reactions: 80