Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Why pose like this 😬 (third pic) Good lord that's so unflattering, don't do that to yourself Grezoz
this isn’t a smile, it’s a baring of teeth

a warning sign to those lower down the food chain to bow in deference and accept our lowly position, Tesla-less and without wacky chompers

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The angel tattoo is something else. Sit there and imagine actually saying ‘can I get angel tattooed on me please’ in her grating voice. Hahahahh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The angel tattoo is something else. Sit there and imagine actually saying ‘can I get angel tattooed on me please’ in her grating voice. Hahahahh
I am surprised she didn't get either a woman stamp or something in a badly written different alphabet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
C4DEC245-363B-44E4-90F0-09D1C950A21A.png

The reason we don’t have a huge bum or shredded abs is because we can’t stop eating like dickheads 😍 fitness influencer of the year 👏🏼 Also see no credit given to the peloton or F45 or GVT 🤫🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
View attachment 732278
The reason we don’t have a huge bum or shredded abs is because we can’t stop eating like dickheads 😍 fitness influencer of the year 👏🏼 Also see no credit given to the peloton or F45 or GVT 🤫🤔
She literally has no clue about fitness. Need to mix it up to progress? I'd say consistency is key. But she's here with the bro science of muscle confusion I guess. Basically she's just someone with great genetics who didn't work out for a while and ate like tit, then made some changes to improve that which resulted to her going back to her genetically blessed physique. This wouldn't work for 90% of people.

Reactions: 31
View attachment 732278
Happy to show off going to F45 when they're giving her free classes, but not happy when it comes to a chance to shill her own app

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 732278
So she didn’t do anything drastically different apart from change the way she eats, exercises and schedules her time 🤔 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 732278
also makes no sense , how ca you know you are in a deficit if you don't at least vaguely count?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.