Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t get over the fact she had a mole removed as risk of skin cancer in her family, and she’s spent the whole summer burning herself. She’s going to end up like those old wrinkly leather looking women but at 30 😳

Reactions: 41
I honestly can’t get over the fact she had a mole removed as risk of skin cancer in her family, and she’s spent the whole summer burning herself. She’s going to end up like those old wrinkly leather looking women but at 30 😳
I think she will be one of those people who starts getting botox/plastic surgery at a really young age and just ends up making herself look older than she is

Reactions: 15
I think she will be one of those people who starts getting botox/plastic surgery at a really young age and just ends up making herself look older than she is
She already had Botox surely

Reactions: 16
I mean she could have used her platform to talk about the dangers of sun exposure, mole checking, skin cancer, advertising SPF products(!) to her impressionable following, but that’s not as easy as posting bikini & tan line selfies 🙄

Reactions: 11
I mean she could have used her platform to talk about the dangers of sun exposure, mole checking, skin cancer, advertising SPF products(!) to her impressionable following, but that’s not as easy as posting bikini & tan line selfies 🙄
If she took advantage of being an influencer, she could of brought out a fake tan range that her sheep would buy 🤣

Reactions: 6

Why pose like this 😬 (third pic) Good lord that's so unflattering, don't do that to yourself Grezoz
Wtf is that third picture?! Put those piano key teeth away Jeffrey Grezos and maybe tone down n the filter cos this also looks like a completely different person

Reactions: 19
Smh just seen skinlux is now on asos, put on less than 2 weeks ago and is already discounted 30% 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
sorry but why is she pretending she can’t take a bikini pic when HER WHOLE CAREER IS BUILT OFF BIKINI PICTURES AND UNDERWEAR PHOTOS

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.