Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
19 pages late, but I saw the recap of the previous thread and thought you’re doing Rishi a bit of an injustice there. His parents emigrated to the UK and worked hard so he could climb the ladder to Oxford and beyond. Grace was basically plonked at the top of it.
ah yes the heartwarming tale of a boy educated at a private school with boarding fees of £39k a year, defying all odds to go onto an oxford university education :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Also, interesting how in this picture that hasn't been controlled by her, she looks like her 'normal' self (i.e. back in her university days). I think this is a good example to refer to when speculating about how much 'work' she has done - I think this shows that much of the changes we are seeing are down to filters, angles, and editing rather than cosmetic treatments. We're living in a fucked up age of social media when images from influencers are manipulated beyond belief.

p.s. thank you all you detectives for collecting the rule breaking receipts 🙏
I was JUST thinking this, she looks like she did years ago! The filters she uses are absolutely wild, she looks completely different on her own stories

Reactions: 25
Doesn’t Oenone have two candles exactly those colors and similar in shape in her house? I think they’re kinda swirly instead of zig zag but goes to show qween grease is always “inspired by” (read: “copying”) others, and especially Oenone lol

Reactions: 13
I don’t know why but her comment under Montana’s Instagram post about seaspiracy/wanting to go vegan has really rubbed me up the wrong way. Maybe she should give Cowspiracy a watch to see what happens to calves who end up as her designer heels.
048801B7-AF3A-4931-B39B-FEAC185ADF28.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Has anyone seen Lydia Violeta (another YouTuber) doing Graces morning routine. I love her but the way she talks about Grace irks me. Also she hardly manages to follow her “routine” because it was so time pressed which makes me think she doesn’t follow it.

Reactions: 6
It makes me sad that Grace feels the need to use filters in pretty much every story. I mean this is quite an obvious filter but what is the need? She has a lovely face anyway (not that anyone 'needs' to use a filter) and it just adds to the toxic culture of 'instagram face' and thinking a perfectly smoothed out and chiseled face is the norm

Also I hate it when influencers use time stamps to humble brag about how 'early' they're up (quotation marks because I realise it's not even that early, but why else would she timestamp??) Again grace not practicing what she preaches with toxic productivity 🙄

Screenshot_20210329-072717.png

Reactions: 32
Anyone else finding her content just beyond mind numbingly boring atm? It is literally the same repetitive tit over and over again, I know I’m a certified hater but I cannot watch it and I don’t get how her fans can watch these repetitive pictures of her just sat in the gym/on the computer/sharing messages of people kissing her arse, and think wow yes! This is what I want to see 🥰... it is so repetitive, she would be better off just not posting.
I know we’re in a pandemic and theres not much to do, but of the few influencers I follow, her content is the most shite

Reactions: 31
It makes me sad that Grace feels the need to use filters in pretty much every story. I mean this is quite an obvious filter but what is the need? She has a lovely face anyway (not that anyone 'needs' to use a filter) and it just adds to the toxic culture of 'instagram face' and thinking a perfectly smoothed out and chiseled face is the norm

Also I hate it when influencers use time stamps to humble brag about how 'early' they're up (quotation marks because I realise it's not even that early, but why else would she timestamp??) Again grace not practicing what she preaches with toxic productivity 🙄

View attachment 504136
Hi Grace

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t understand her, she’s calling herself out on the filter she used, then is saying someone else is being rude for asking if it’s a filter. Also saying she didn’t have her glasses on lol, I think if you can see well enough to find the filter you want to use you can probably see what it looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Idk how she ‘didn’t see’ what the filter had done to her face bc she had enough time to film, save, and re-upload so you couldn’t see the filter tag...

If you’re going to use a filter, use one. Just don’t be surprised when people point it out and state the obvious?

Reactions: 45
Anyone else finding her content just beyond mind numbingly boring atm? It is literally the same repetitive tit over and over again, I know I’m a certified hater but I cannot watch it and I don’t get how her fans can watch these repetitive pictures of her just sat in the gym/on the computer/sharing messages of people kissing her arse, and think wow yes! This is what I want to see 🥰... it is so repetitive, she would be better off just not posting.
I know we’re in a pandemic and theres not much to do, but of the few influencers I follow, her content is the most shite
yes! her content has been so boring for months. I realize it’s a pandemic so she shouldn’t be out doing a lot of things but a lot of other content creators have managed to stay interesting. grace is just really boring.

Reactions: 8
I had to see this tit for myself and wtf is she on about ‘imagine how rude this would be if it wasn’t’, but like it so obviously is a filter because not only is her face totally distorted, it literally has SPARKLES that move all over the picture?
Like plz who is she trying to kid smh
7B81B727-1D08-4B78-9B08-0D0FEE156D4C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had to see this tit for myself and wtf is she on about ‘imagine how rude this would be if it wasn’t’, but like it so obviously is a filter because not only is her face totally distorted, it literally has SPARKLES that move all over the picture?
Like plz who is she trying to kid smh
View attachment 504383
Was coming on here to say the same thing 😂 if her face didn’t give it away the literal diamonds all over the screen did. Her saving it and reuploading it so the filter tag isn’t there isn’t fooling anyone

Reactions: 27
I don’t know why but her comment under Montana’s Instagram post about seaspiracy/wanting to go vegan has really rubbed me up the wrong way. Maybe she should give Cowspiracy a watch to see what happens to calves who end up as her designer heels.
View attachment 503727
she’s very much a do as I say not as I do person. She presents herself as a vegan who loves animals and the environment. Yet she has way more holidays than average person, buys lots of designer leather products (in what world does buying it used make it better 😂)

Reactions: 34
Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 12.21.05.png

just came across this in my emails lol - this was tala customer services response to me asking how to return a zahara bra which arrived with creased cups, making it unwearable. ngl at the time i wasn't that ticked off by how rubbish this service was just because tala were so new but from looking at the trust pilot now they dont seem to have changed :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
View attachment 504422

just came across this in my emails lol - this was tala customer services response to me asking how to return a zahara bra which arrived with creased cups, making it unwearable. ngl at the time i wasn't that ticked off by how rubbish this service was just because tala were so new but from looking at the trust pilot now they dont seem to have changed :unsure:
Who in their right mind would think this is an appropriate customer service response. You got a faulty product, their immediate response should’ve been to offer a replacement. You don’t have to have any experience in customer service to understand that reply is rude.

Reactions: 24
Talk about eyebrow arch! Maybe I’m just hyper-fixated on eyebrows now that I’m obsessed with the straight eyebrow trend but don’t recall her ever having that much of an arch. Even considering a more surprised expression
34FFAE57-B991-48C8-B3D8-A76078CCE113.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Talk about eyebrow arch! Maybe I’m just hyper-fixated on eyebrows now that I’m obsessed with the straight eyebrow trend but don’t recall her ever having that much of an arch. Even considering a more surprised expression View attachment 504721
if only we could all just take the day off from being a none-stop boss babe CEO to read in the garden when the sun comes out for 2 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.