Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surely though if she had to blowdry part of her hair that means it was sweaty?
Yeah I mean I wasn't saying in relation to grace, just to the general comment about washing. I would only blow dry hair or wash just my fringe if I really didn't have time to wash my hair and was going somewhere but the only place she's going is her filtered insta stories so might as well either leave it or wash it, don't see the point in blow drying it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I guess everyone is different everyone has different hair types etc and routines some of my friends wash their hair every day some once a week

Reactions: 4
19 pages late, but I saw the recap of the previous thread and thought you’re doing Rishi a bit of an injustice there. His parents emigrated to the UK and worked hard so he could climb the ladder to Oxford and beyond. Grace was basically plonked at the top of it.

I’m kinda being sarcastic, but mainly not, she doesn’t even realise she’s in the top 1% and had a more privileged upbringing than MPs we think did. She gets away with it by dressing a bit dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
19 pages late, but I saw the recap of the previous thread and thought you’re doing Rishi a bit of an injustice there. His parents emigrated to the UK and worked hard so he could climb the ladder to Oxford and beyond. Grace was basically plonked at the top of it.
His Wikipedia says it was his grandparents who emigrated, not his parents. It also says his two grandparents were a GP and a pharmacist.

The 1% know that "grandchild of immigrants" paints a picture to many of people fleeing a country, being 'poor', working in low paid jobs.

Sunak also married the child of a billionaire.

Reactions: 29
His Wikipedia says it was his grandparents who emigrated, not his parents. It also says his two grandparents were a GP and a pharmacist.

The 1% know that "grandchild of immigrants" paints a picture to many of people fleeing a country, being 'poor', working in low paid jobs.

Sunak also married the child of a billionaire.
I’m not sticking up for him, it was just a joke that she’s basically built her brand up pretending to be this relatable girl that got to Oxford, and would probably be one of the people to like that tweet about Rishi being privileged. When in reality she had a far more privileged upbringing than him, his parents weren’t millionaires and he still had a weekend job to earn some money.

She thinks her YouTube channel was a risky business move or her equivalent of a job, when to most people looking in, it was a rich kid who’s parents could bail her out, messing around that got lucky.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sticking up for him, it was just a joke that she’s basically built her brand up pretending to be this relatable girl that got to Oxford, and would probably be one of the people to like that tweet about Rishi being privileged. When in reality she had a far more privileged upbringing than him, his parents weren’t millionaires and he still had a weekend job to earn some money.

She thinks her YouTube channel was a risky business move or her equivalent of a job, when to most people looking in, it was a rich kid who’s parents could bail her out, messing around that got lucky.
grace has been financially indecent. since she exited the uterus
but especially since she got that baby sitting job xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
grace has been financially indecent. since she exited the uterus
but especially since she got that baby sitting job xx
ffs meant financially independent 😫😫😫 but probably financially indecent too considering all the fibs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It really says a lot that she chooses to reply to so many “hate” comments but seldom responds to genuine customers or even fans who just want to chat with her.
I once sent her a lovely message, she chose to screenshot it and share it all over her stories but couldn’t actually manage a personal message back thanking me!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Who is pressed? If you work out and don’t shower afterwards then you’re tapped, that’s just facts mate
Where did she say she didn’t shower lol? I don’t really care about whether or not a random girl washes her hair so I was baffled about all the comments about it

Reactions: 9
Where did she say she didn’t shower lol? I don’t really care about whether or not a random girl washes her hair so I was baffled about all the comments about it
I think it’s more the fact she had time to blow dry it and then do make up purely to sit in her house / on her Instagram stories with a filter on, just seems pointless - the original comment was just taking the piss by saying she’s such a busy boss babe CEO with no time to wash her hair (yet she can put full make up on etc)
Not sure how it caused such a debate obviously everyone has different hair washing routines 😅

Reactions: 21
I think it’s more the fact she had time to blow dry it and then do make up purely to sit in her house / on her Instagram stories with a filter on, just seems pointless - the original comment was just taking the piss by saying she’s such a busy boss babe CEO with no time to wash her hair (yet she can put full make up on etc)
Not sure how it caused such a debate obviously everyone has different hair washing routines 😅
This was literally my exact point 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah it was more she portrays “hustle culture is so bad” but also implied “let me glorify working so hard that I don’t have time to wash my hair”

Reactions: 20
Yeah it was more she portrays “hustle culture is so bad” but also implied “let me glorify working so hard that I don’t have time to wash my hair”
Yes literally this, I could give a duck about people's frequency in which they wash their hair lol. But the fact that it was written in a way like "omg, I am just TOO busy to wash my hair!" yet she had time to get ready after her workout doing literally everything else. It comes across as hypocritical/contradictory

Reactions: 33
Yes literally this, I could give a duck about people's frequency in which they wash their hair lol. But the fact that it was written in a way like "omg, I am just TOO busy to wash my hair!" yet she had time to get ready after her workout doing literally everything else. It comes across as hypocritical/contradictory
And also has time to block 200 people a day

Reactions: 19
Wonder what Grace thinks about Steph Elswood taking over Meggan Grubb’s ‘Beyond’ Instagram today..... Shreddy who??? 👀 🦉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m usually just a lurker but looks like our Grez has people she doesn’t live with in her house! I give it an hour before this is deleted lol
So that's two different people coming over to her house in the past week alone - can you imagine how many people must have been going in and out of that house throughout this lockdown? Like Jesus, I'm sure all of us would love nothing more than to spend a wholesome Sunday afternoon doing pottery with friends, but most of us have a conscience and understand that breaking lockdown to mess around with bleeping clay is the height of selfishness.

Also, interesting how in this picture that hasn't been controlled by her, she looks like her 'normal' self (i.e. back in her university days). I think this is a good example to refer to when speculating about how much 'work' she has done - I think this shows that much of the changes we are seeing are down to filters, angles, and editing rather than cosmetic treatments. We're living in a fucked up age of social media when images from influencers are manipulated beyond belief.

p.s. thank you all you detectives for collecting the rule breaking receipts 🙏

Reactions: 65
Breaking lockdown rules is one thing but posting it on SM?! Shows money can’t buy brains. Thick as two short planks, these lot!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.