Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how does she have time to do her makeup but not wash hair. I would much rather just wash my hair!
100% would rather wash my hair and just let it dry naturally in a bun if I didn’t have time, even it looks a bit tit, than just leave it greasy 🤢 and on the topic of skin it makes more sense to me to have clean hair and just not wear make up if I’m sitting at home all day, idk just my preference 🥴

Reactions: 17
Sorry is she now trying to get free meals and drinks on her story for when we are allowed to go out?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So one week lookfantastic stuff has saved her skin, then the next it’s REN, and now it’s this, pls just pick one to flog luv it’s not believable

Reactions: 36
The passive aggressive lol. So busy but has so much spare time to reply to msgs and block..

Reactions: 18
It really says a lot that she chooses to reply to so many “hate” comments but seldom responds to genuine customers or even fans who just want to chat with her.

Reactions: 34
Is everyone really this pressed about her washing her hair? Everyone has greasy hair days and most people over wash theirs. I wash my hair once a week 💀

Reactions: 27
Is everyone really this pressed about her washing her hair? Everyone has greasy hair days and most people over wash theirs. I wash my hair once a week 💀
No one is pressed she had greasy hair once, but her nickname here is literally grease cos its all the time / not just her hair :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is pressed? If you work out and don’t shower afterwards then you’re tapped, that’s just facts mate

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who is pressed? If you work out and don’t shower afterwards then you’re tapped, that’s just facts mate
Eh I don't agree, I don't really sweat that much when I work out, at least my head doesn't and I wash my hair once a week. It's better for the hair and it hardly ever gets greasy now as opposed to when I washed it every second day. Its not facts, its a personal opinion

Reactions: 24
the thing for me is she acknowledged her hair needed washing, had time
to shower, blow dry fringe (?) and apply a full face of make up and then story about said dirty hair? there was clearly time to wash the hair 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Eh I don't agree, I don't really sweat that much when I work out, at least my head doesn't and I wash my hair once a week. It's better for the hair and it hardly ever gets greasy now as opposed to when I washed it every second day. Its not facts, its a personal opinion
surely though if she had to blowdry part of her hair that means it was sweaty?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m on a skincare by hyram binge and came across this video about why he was no longer supporting a brand, watch from 13:50 in and HOW relevant is this to tala!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree with this, I workout most days and I am not going to be washing my hair every time I workout when I have long quite thick hair. I just stick it back up, especially now I’m working from home. I probably wash my hair about twice a week. I feel like judging from my friends everyone’s hair washing routine during corona and working from home has reduced a little bit?
obviously showering after a workout is different to showering and washing your hair

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.