Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don‘t understand why she doesn‘t change her hair. She always has it in this horrendous slicked back hairstyle and never wears it down unless a MUA styles it for her. Just get a different cut or colour or whatever
Surely you‘d wanna be confident and comfortable with your own hair?

Reactions: 15
I don‘t understand why she doesn‘t change her hair. She always has it in this horrendous slicked back hairstyle and never wears it down unless a MUA styles it for her. Just get a different cut or colour or whatever
i don’t understand why she doesn’t wash her hair but hey ho 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Tbh I get the vibe that she hasn’t really found her own style yet, but because she cant buy from fast fashion without looking like a hypocrite, she’s not able to follow trends like she used to. I think this is why so many of her clothes and accessories are “second hand” designer - because she hasn’t figured out her style. And I think this sort of bleeds into how she styles herself, which includes how she does her hair.

Reactions: 23
is that a Tala deodorant they're about to release?? More absolutely random crap to sell to their audience 😂

what even is the purpose of the brand at this point - one day its activewear, then bamboo cutlery, then windbreaker sets (??), then coats, then loungewear, then oops back to fitness, then pjs, now deodorant??

oh and don't forget the apple leather bag that abolutely no one asked for!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
is that a Tala deodorant they're about to release?? More absolutely random crap to sell to their audience 😂

what even is the purpose of the brand at this point - one day its activewear, then bamboo cutlery, then windbreaker sets (??), then coats, then loungewear, then oops back to fitness, then pjs, now deodorant??
can we place bets on what will be next? I vote some kind of homewear like cushions with stupid phrases on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She also did a story the other day where she hinted at some TALA knitwear, such an essential for exercise 🥰
I feel like the whole brand is just a tacky mess at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She also did a story the other day where she hinted at some TALA knitwear, such an essential for exercise 🥰
I feel like the whole brand is just a tacky mess at this point
I can just imagine the poor quality unravelling knitwear that looks like i t has been scratched at by a cat being sent out

• Haha
Reactions: 20

oh and don't forget the apple leather bag that abolutely no one asked for!!
I looks like the Wild deodorant packaging, probably another crappy collab with an actually decent brand to try get some positive exposure. Wonder what the scent is gonna be 🤔

Reactions: 5
I looks like the Wild deodorant packaging, probably another crappy collab with an actually decent brand to try get some positive exposure. Wonder what the scent is gonna be 🤔
I think it will just be a rip off, not a collab tbh

Reactions: 2
looks like Wild deodorant actually announced the collab on their insta stories a few hours ago! So much for Tala asking us what we think it might be lmaoo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The marketing for the deodorant is so weird. They look like they’ve smeared the deodorant on the tala clothes to make it look like sweat? But it’s the point of tala that it’s sweat wicking anyway? Even if they’ve not intended it to look like sweat, it’s just so weird to put the deodorant on the clothes....
If you're selling deodorant surely you don't want to make it look like the product isn't stopping the sweat patches?

Reactions: 32
The marketing for the deodorant is so weird. They look like they’ve smeared the deodorant on the tala clothes to make it look like sweat? But it’s the point of tala that it’s sweat wicking anyway? Even if they’ve not intended it to look like sweat, it’s just so weird to put the deodorant on the clothes....
bleeping hell, I feel sick I hate it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand TALA but Wild is actually a great company and I love their products.

Reactions: 5
Nah, that's photoshop (or another editing app) brush 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.