Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty I just really liked the design of the items I picked, I've watched Grace and neither love or really dislike her! It makes me feel confident and thats what I look for in gym wear really, I would've preferably picked a cheaper brand not ran by an influencer!
Let us know how you get on with it - I hope it works for you.

The supposed ethics of the brand are the justification for the price tag, BTW, but it's become apparent that Grace and her brand probably aren't ethical. It's up to you to judge, but would recommend going through the top liked posts for the Grace threads to see what everyone here is annoyed about. People rave about Girlfriend Collective for ethical gymwear.

Reactions: 26

The supposed ethics of the brand are the justification for the price tag, BTW, but it's become apparent that Grace and her brand probably aren't ethical. It's up to you to judge, but would recommend going through the top liked posts for the Grace threads to see what everyone here is annoyed about. People rave about Girlfriend Collective for ethical gymwear.
Wow! Going to read up on this! Thanks for sharing

Reactions: 5
I remember back in the day all this guys videos were so funny but this one just popped up in my recommended tab so I watched it again and good lord I swear he could have made it about Grace hahaha really recommended watch if you want a laugh

Reactions: 4
Reality:
I asked around a few breeders for my designer dog. It’s a bit TOO coincidental that he was just the right age when pups leave their mum. Funny how the family supposedly realised they couldn’t keep him in only a week or 2 👀
I seem to vaguely remember Ziggy was a bit older when she saw a dog trainer with him more like 12-15 weeks? However my pup was 15 weeks when I got her (not rehomed or anything) so it doesn't mean much.

Reactions: 5
Ah ok, tbh I know three families whose “circumstances changed” within a week of getting dog. In each case it meant that they actually weren’t capable of raising the puppy. Either impatient with crying/house training or realised they didn’t have time for the dog, especially for a puppy needing training. So I do find it v plausible that she managed to get him through “rehoming”. And the puppies these people gave up we’re all v v pedigree like him

Reactions: 8
Ah ok, tbh I know three families whose “circumstances changed” within a week of getting dog. In each case it meant that they actually weren’t capable of raising the puppy. Either impatient with crying/house training or realised they didn’t have time for the dog, especially for a puppy needing training. So I do find it v plausible that she managed to get him through “rehoming”. And the puppies these people gave up we’re all v v pedigree like him
i do agree it is possible, but as someone looking for a cat to accompany mine evevn looking for a non pedigree is impossible, and very expensive, since lockdown... i have no idea how it must be for a dog like hers

Reactions: 4
i do agree it is possible, but as someone looking for a cat to accompany mine evevn looking for a non pedigree is impossible, and very expensive, since lockdown... i have no idea how it must be for a dog like hers
Yeah I want to do the same and even standard moggies go for 500-600!! It's crazy.

I find it plausible again that she got the dog that way but still wouldn't really call it rehoming, at least not in how I think this word is normally understood 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes I know
Yeah I want to do the same and even standard moggies go for 500-600!! It's crazy.

I find it plausible again that she got the dog that way but still wouldn't really call it rehoming, at least not in how I think this word is normally understood 😅
Yup completely agree it's just another way of 'greenwashing' her circumstances she always termed it as a 'private adoption' which when you're getting him from a seller it is not!

That was the point where I really thought Grace was completely ridiculous- she goes on holiday all the time and was just on the brink of launching all these businesses and products it seemed crazy. However lockdown has definitely been a blessing for dogs everywhere and Ziggy seems to have a really sweet deal for now. (Disclaimer: I was also v jealous as am 10 years older than her and had waited a v long time to get the right circumstances for my own dog)

Reactions: 16
Yes I don’t not believe her story about rehoming a young puppy, however it’s the way she makes out it’s the same as adopting an older dog from a shelter which it really isn’t. She obviously wanted a certain breed and a puppy and no doubt paid a lot for it, it just wasn’t straight from the breeder - probably purely so she could go on about how she had adopted.

if she had said that she didn’t feel capable of taking on an adopted dog at this point in her life but will do in the future, I don’t think anyone would’ve had a problem with it. She just always feels the need to stretch the truth and it annoys me.

Reactions: 26
grace just wants everything she does to “sound good,” like her book, the dog ‘rehoming,’ tala, traveling for ‘work,’ being a girl boss, etc

she doesn’t actually care if anything she does is ACTUALLY good.

Reactions: 32
This bleeping begging that influencers do makes me so mad. BUY IT WITH YOUR OWN MONEY!! Why tag the brands as if they’re some super small businesses that no ones heard of, clearly waiting for them to slide into her DMs and ask what size she is to send some. I absolutely despise influencers and their greedy ways

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Just read the article it was interesting. My favourite part is where she debunks nearly every single "accreditation" that Grace mentioned TALA has -- pontenerde?? Has Grace made up a word?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This bleeping begging that influencers do makes me so mad. BUY IT WITH YOUR OWN MONEY!! Why tag the brands as if they’re some super small businesses that no ones heard of, clearly waiting for them to slide into her DMs and ask what size she is to send some. I absolutely despise influencers and their greedy ways
how is she 23 and lookin so old????

Reactions: 20
Just read the article it was interesting. My favourite part is where she debunks nearly every single "accreditation" that Grace mentioned TALA has -- pontenerde?? Has Grace made up a word?
Fartrade 🤣 how are they even using the word accreditation? They clearly mean certification but it’s really cringe because accreditation is like so specific, it’s only for certification bodies or like testing or calibration labs.
Like they have no bleeping clue what they’re on about, here with the GOTS one, they claim they’ve been ‘accredited’ by GOTS and then in the next sentence they claim it’s a certification? It literally cannot be both and it isn’t an accreditation
307A3BAB-9D3F-461D-901A-9B4DDB46DE6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry that’s just a lie, it’s not how the vaccine is distributed. What kind of firms? And what links to government? Considering even fat old tory boris has only just had his vaccine im calling lies
Just to clear this up, my boyfriend is ex-McKinsey who were consultants on the track and trace system. He has some gastric issues, which doesn’t put him at high risk of Covid but was offered a vaccine earlier than he would have got it by connections from the firm which I disagree with. Didnt mean for my OG post to look sus lol

Reactions: 3
Came on here to say this haha watch her have a entire hauls worth of #adgifted bras in 2 weeks 🙄

Reactions: 21
I thought that terrible sideboob bra TALA came out with the other month was supposed to be "the comfiest bra you'll ever own" or some crap. She's such an absolute beg, she obviously knows those well known bra companies already exist ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I thought that terrible sideboob bra TALA came out with the other month was supposed to be "the comfiest bra you'll ever own" or some crap. She's such an absolute beg, she obviously knows those well known bra companies already exist ffs
The way she was reading them like she’s never heard of them and was pronouncing them for the first time got me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Reality:
I asked around a few breeders for my designer dog. It’s a bit TOO coincidental that he was just the right age when pups leave their mum. Funny how the family supposedly realised they couldn’t keep him in only a week or 2 👀
To be fair, I do know someone who had this happen to them (someone in the household the dog was bought for didn't make their partner aware they were bringing a dog home... which did not go down well), but they would never say they adopted a dog, they fully admit they bought it.

As someone who regularly purchases from Bravissimo I will not be happy if they send her free stuff.

Reactions: 10
She's been on another blocking spree. I finally got hit. Don't know why since I haven't commented or liked anyposts for a few weeks now.

I bet she thinks that blocking people on social media is work. Probably set aside an hour of her schedule for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.