Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry that’s just a lie, it’s not how the vaccine is distributed. What kind of firms? And what links to government? Considering even fat old tory boris has only just had his vaccine im calling lies
I’m 21 with no other conditions and I was offered the vaccine last week, my brother works for the NHS and it was offered to friends and family because people aren’t showing up for AstraZeneca apparently. The clinic I went to had a sign outside that said no appointment necessary, enquire within

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does none of the Tala stuff on asos have reviews anymore? Unless there were items there that are now sold out but I'm sure some of the leggings had reviews...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Have they said what's happened to all the damaged stock that couldn't be sold?? Seemed like a pretty fast turnaround to be launching the new pyjama's already, especially with such 'small profits' and their 'slow fashion' model

Reactions: 29
Haven’t been here for months. Just wanted to post this.... definitely won’t be buying these hha
ignoring her ridiculous expression, that set looks like a cheap primark sleep set. anyone paying full price for that is being scammed lmao

Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does none of the Tala stuff on asos have reviews anymore? Unless there were items there that are now sold out but I'm sure some of the leggings had reviews...
Yes I looked the other day and there were none 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 14
yeah I took this screenshot (previously, not today!)Though I noticed it was “staff reviews”, not sure what that means...

8FD4F3AF-E29A-433F-871C-CD6A79E7318B.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
is she really pretending you can wear that silk green pajama top as a work shirt? it looks like pajamas, girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Considering how much she boasts about growing the TALA team and hiring new staff, it seems like more questions are going unanswered on their posts than ever before. In the last few posts alone there's people asking why the price of the Core collection has increased, why certain colours of the Skinluxe range have disappeared, simple questions about sizing and restocks - all ignored. They don't exactly get many replies on their posts so it's obvious they're just not bothering to respond, especially as they used to reply to most questions. Seems like a great way to piss off the people that actually like your brand.

Reactions: 24
They are still there! The first time I went on ASOS to read these it took me ages to find 😅 I can only see them when I click on ‘sets’ for some reason!
Good find! For some reason I still can't see the reviews on the long sleeve top, only the leggings! Weird, probably just the app

Reactions: 4
why does she constantly post these awful fotos of her crouching down?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.