Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes rokeya khanum bought the entire shreddy and b_nd range and is now promoting another brand ... have to laugh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Doth she protest too much? Every story grace tells has way too many pointless details, almost like they aren’t quite true 😅
how does someone who is always going on holiday have a "dog friendly lifestyle"?

Reactions: 54
Doth she protest too much? Every story grace tells has way too many pointless details, almost like they aren’t quite true 😅
It's all part of desperation to prove she isn't like other influencers. She paid thousands for a designer dog breed like every other influencer, but guys, she enquired about dogs with health issues first!! How selfless!!

And yeah, I remember her justification of getting Ziggy was that she got her travelling out of her system and she wasn't planning to go on holiday for a long time... then went to Dubai a few months after getting him.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She’d have a much more dog friendly lifestyle if she stuck to bleeping lockdown rules and stopped getting her housemates to do all her tit for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have to give it to her, I ordered a top and leggings from TALA and the quality is amazing, really figure emphasising too...did set me back £70 though 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
okay she deffo reads here 🤣 it winds me up how she calls it “adoption”, she clearly just typed in puppies on gumtree/pets4homes and messaged all the ones who were just over 8 weeks and is saying that she went through the adoption process. Why didn’t she just wait till she got home to actually meet some in person at a shelter and let trained staff match her up?

Reactions: 23
Reality:
I asked around a few breeders for my designer dog. It’s a bit TOO coincidental that he was just the right age when pups leave their mum. Funny how the family supposedly realised they couldn’t keep him in only a week or 2 👀

Reactions: 25
Reality:
I asked around a few breeders for my designer dog. It’s a bit TOO coincidental that he was just the right age when pups leave their mum. Funny how the family supposedly realised they couldn’t keep him in only a week or 2 👀
yeah exactly, so what they adopted/bought a dog and a few days later their "circumstances changed" and they couldn't keep it. So unrealistic

Reactions: 14
Yeah buying a designer puppy from someone for a high price who got it from a breeder a week or two before isn’t adopting it’s rehoming. If she just owned it and said she rehomed it I don’t think anyone would care but she always has to lie to make herself sound better 😅

Reactions: 11
I have to give it to her, I ordered a top and leggings from TALA and the quality is amazing, really figure emphasising too...did set me back £70 though 🤢
can i ask why you picked tala? are you a grace fan or? (genuinely interested why you picked them over another brand)

Reactions: 15
can i ask why you picked tala? are you a grace fan or? (genuinely interested why you picked them over another brand)
In all honesty I just really liked the design of the items I picked, I've watched Grace and neither love or really dislike her! It makes me feel confident and thats what I look for in gym wear really, I would've preferably picked a cheaper brand not ran by an influencer!

Reactions: 4
Also find it hilarious that she's saying "he needed me as much as I needed him", as if there aren't thousands of people looking at rehoming designer breeds every day. She speaks about him like he was at a kill shelter in Europe or a dog that had been in a rescue centre for months.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.