Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this but why does she let her dog eat sticks and wood the way she does?! I mean, dogs carry sticks sure but anything my dog is trying to shred and eat like that I’m straight on her fishing it out of her mouth? Is this just me? 🥴
I've never seen him with any real toys now you mention it? Except the teddy she lets him hump 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 16
for me the real questions are
why does she let her dog out it’s mouth on her face?
and
why does she let her dog in her bed?

Reactions: 3
Not a surprise. I have absolutely no doubts that for the past few months they've been breaking lockdown rules, given that Grace has shown time and time again that she feels she is above the guidelines. I think this is just one time she was sloppy and maybe intended to post this on her private story.

It pisses me off to no end - imagine being lucky enough to live in that house with three friends during a lockdown, but that still isn't enough social interaction for you. Some of us have endured this lockdown in near total isolation.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just an FYI, this was on her housemates story not Grace's, but she has also deleted it. How stupid do you have to be
Doesn’t surprise me if it was the one who has posted photos of going home to her parents house on her grid 🙄

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t think she took a calculated risk with her health travelling and partying. For one, she isnt equipped to judge how her body would deal with COVID. Even in medicine/virology/public health, it’s not completely understood why COVID affects some individuals so badly. I think it’s just that she would rather party and look good than look after her own health, which is worrying.

If you have a biopsy taken to test for skin cancer, surely you would not want to delay potential follow-up treatment? And that’s exactly what she’s risking by failing to take care of the bandaging...all to look good on Instagram or for her housemates? She was reckless with her skin for the sake of her appearance by tanning in the sun in the first place.

She effectively chose to contract an easily avoidable infection rather than look “bad” and not wear skintight TALA for a few days. It’s the same thing when she puts her life (and others’) on the line for a COVID party, same as how she’d rather let a stranger into her house than be safe and tell her housemate “no, you can’t invite your mate over”.

Grace is what it looks like when you care more about looking good (as in being liked and physically looking good) than literally anything else, including being well and actually doing good. It’s scary

Reactions: 31
Here we go, our favourite web of lies again - she did a radio appearance the other day which she hasn't mentioned for some reason. I've suffered through most of it, skipping some particularly waffly sections. This is how the radio presenter introduced her: “There was a moment when Grace faced university fees bills of thousands of pounds - her business mind kicked in, she created a workout e-book, sold it online to her followers, and ended up surprisingly to her to make enough to pay her fees”. It's actually just depressing at this point that she has successfully managed to spin this fake poverty story to make her success seem more impressive.

19:55 is where she tells the story, and as usual, she tells it a bit differently. Also, warning, for some reason in this part she talking about a mile a minute and almost sounds manic. I was getting stressed listening to it myself.
  • Says that in November “I was really struggling with money at university”...“Oxford is an incredibly expensive city”…“You have to pay the whole rent at the beginning of every term”… yet curiously, she was still rich enough to not bother taking out the maintenance loan which would've allowed her to pay that rent.
  • Her e-books she made on Black Friday made £2000, an amount which was “like nothing she’d seen before”. Bullshit.
  • Then goes into her favourite story about the tuition fees and its ever-changing details. In this version, she says she was suspended. Sometimes she likes to say she was almost suspended. Who knows.
  • Turns out the reason her tuition loan didn't come through is because she had registered to SFE using her old IBM e-mail. This is makes the story even more ridiculous; in the past she acted like it was the Big Bad Student Finance who were leaving her in the lurch, when it was her own administrative duck up.
  • Says her college extended the deadline til January so that she could sort out the issue with SFE. Claims she was thinking “what if it doesn’t come through”, and that panic was what pushed her to make the guides. Again, another change to the story - in the past she was claimed she was pushed to make the guides because she had no alternative and the tuition loan wasn't happening, whereas now it's because she was overthinking/panicking.
  • Says she went into college in January ready to pay the fees herself, but says the tuition loan came through on the same day... I mean, wouldn't she have been in contact with SFE and know the loan was gonna come through anyway?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
she is so full of tit!!!
we’ve all had problems with student finance but which student has ever thought tit i need to make £3900 quick time to pay the fees?

Reactions: 40
she is so full of tit!!!
we’ve all had problems with student finance but which student has ever thought tit i need to make £3900 quick time to pay the fees?
It also pisses me off the way she thought to make money was by selling something she was and still is completely unqualified for

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It also pisses me off the way she thought to make money was by selling something she was and still is completely unqualified for
I was just about to say the same thing. Her entire startup story is about how she could make money as quickly as possible. There’s no discussion on how she wanted to provide a quality product for her followers or the years she dedicated to learning about fitness or how there was a gap in the market she wanted to fill. Nothing like that. She simply copied an ebook she found online to quickly take advantage of her followers and strike while the iron was hot. It was all a money grab which led to her current money grabbing business. She‘s now a career money grabber.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I was just about to say the same thing. Her entire startup story is about how she could make money as quickly as possible. There’s no discussion on how she wanted to provide a quality product for her followers or the years she dedicated to learning about fitness or how there was a gap in the market she wanted to fill. Nothing like that. She simply copied an ebook she found online to quickly take advantage of her followers and strike while the iron was hot. It was all a money grab which led to her current money grabbing business. She‘s now a career money grabber.
Agreed!! Even now it's obvious she doesn't give a tit about pretending to love her fitness products. When's the last time we actually saw her with BND equipment or doing a shreddy workout?? She's always on the peloton or doing f45 classes or something, probably think's she's above doing her own 'guides'

Reactions: 22
Agreed!! Even now it's obvious she doesn't give a tit about pretending to love her fitness products. When's the last time we actually saw her with BND equipment or doing a shreddy workout?? She's always on the peloton or doing f45 classes or something, probably think's she's above doing her own 'guides'
I do really find it bizarre that she hypes up Shreddy as the only app you need for your fitness journey, yet rarely seems to use it herself. It’s always random workouts or F45 classes as you say - it makes no sense from a business perspective

Reactions: 25
Exactly! It’s so clear from the start that she really doesn’t give a tit about people’s fitness journeys or actually helping them, she just knows she can make easy money (and that goes for both Shreddy and TALA)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.