Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
frankly I’m glad she’s getting vaccinated and posting about it. I’m in the US so I can’t speak specifically to the UK rollout, but things have been a bit of a mess here too. I think it’s great if people get it as soon as they’re able to/invited. it’s not Grace’s fault that someone more high risk didn’t get it before her — it’s likely the fault of a poorly managed vaccine distribution scheme by the government (I assume). I’m of the mind that the more people who get vaccinated, the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
sorry if it’s already been mentioned but did grace get her results off her biopsy from her mole? i haven’t really been following along for a while?

Vaccinated 150 people last Monday and not a single one went away with cotton wool taped over their injection site or a plaster 🤣 like one single drop of blood comes out, if anything at all so over the top

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I got vaccinated last week and just had a band-aid, but when I took it off I couldn’t even see where the shot had been. It’s THAT small / doesn’t bleed hahaha

Reactions: 2
People may be copying the cards to sell to someone who doesn’t want the vaccine but may need it for proof for work or travel reasons. There probably aren’t many uses now but once travel passports are created I bet fake cards will be used
No they won't because they'll just get it off a central database. Whoever is checking the card for work/travel right now won't be checking to see if the batch number is legit anyway

Reactions: 3
Honestly vaccinated hundreds of people for covid so far and never ever have I had to tape cotton wool on to someone 🤦‍♀️ Most of the time you can’t even see where the injection was and at most there’s a single drop of blood. Even patients on warfarin have never needed more than a little pressure for a moment or two

Reactions: 8
Same here, I had asthma that was bad enough to have me hospitalised when I was way younger and it’s very mild now (I would go as far to say dormant as I haven’t had an asthma attack in about 3 years) but I still got invited to get my vaccine earlier this week
😩😩😩 I called my doctors and they said asthma wasn’t in a critical group at my surgery so just got to wait until texted

Vaccinated 150 people last Monday and not a single one went away with cotton wool taped over their injection site or a plaster 🤣 like one single drop of blood comes out, if anything at all so over the top
My nurse said I was brave for wearing white for both jabs but there was no blood at all!

Reactions: 2
😩😩😩 I called my doctors and they said asthma wasn’t in a critical group at my surgery so just got to wait until texted
It’s frustrating isn’t it? If people with severe asthma are at a higher risk surely those who just miss the cut off for severe asthma are slightly higher risk too? I get that the evidence says otherwise and it’s easier to go by age but I can’t make sense of it!
I’ve gone from group 6 to the bottom of the list. It’s doubly annoying as I tried to volunteer at vaccination centres and I kept getting rejected for being ‘too high risk’ because of my asthma.

Reactions: 10
A lot of GP surgeries are vaccinating anyone with an underlying health condition now, I've seen a fair few people in the hospital that have had the vaccine when they're not classed as high risk but they do have an underlying health condition. So I think she's just in that category, not necessarily the 'severe asthma' category. It just depends on the GP surgery as they're all administering them slightly differently.

Reactions: 4
ironic that she unnecessarily wears plasters over an Injection site that isn’t even needed but 1 whole month after getting a mole removed is now on antibiotics because she wouldn’t keep the damn dressing on and so it got infected

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I haven’t had the covid vaccine yet but I’ve never needed a giant piece of cotton taped to my arm after any vaccine, getting blood taken or anything 😂 she probably just got a banddaid like everyone else and swapped it out for something that looked more dramatic when she got home for the story

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Already some poor reviews of tala on asos 🤪 the black leggings have a rating of 3,4 stars so far
A3B06B74-ED39-4AC6-BD32-71937BFDD765.jpeg

1B561373-7542-4FE9-B62E-EB46C45FF7B8.jpeg

BF6C345E-C1B3-4E5D-AA23-0ADE3905F59F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
the only thing that surprises me about the reviews is that anyone (outside of the tala site) bought them :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So she was higher risk this whole time (obviously due to asthma) but was constantly breaking lockdown rules over the summer, refused to wear a mask in taxis, and happily attended that covid-hotbed party in Dubai?! Influencers man... your life is more important than living the bougie London influencer life.
It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if she hasn't been called for asthma. I'm 28 with zero health problems and I got called for one today.. She was probably just lucky 🙈

Reactions: 12
Not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this but why does she let her dog eat sticks and wood the way she does?! I mean, dogs carry sticks sure but anything my dog is trying to shred and eat like that I’m straight on her fishing it out of her mouth? Is this just me? 🥴

Reactions: 6
Not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this but why does she let her dog eat sticks and wood the way she does?! I mean, dogs carry sticks sure but anything my dog is trying to shred and eat like that I’m straight on her fishing it out of her mouth? Is this just me? 🥴
I think it's pretty normal to let dogs do that

Reactions: 6
I think it's pretty normal to let dogs do that
I just had a quick google to make sure I’m not mad and it can be dangerous for causing splinters in the mouth and potential blockage if it’s swallowed, which is what I would’ve thought 😕 I can’t even trust my dog with some plastic toys because she shreds them and tries to eat plastic/rubber bits

Reactions: 10
You’re meant to keep an eye out in case they swallow sharp bits!! Chewing is inevitable but shredding and eating them is def not good so I always have to ask my dog to leave and spit stuff out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.