Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obsessed with her gym wear being flattering and basically just goes on about the boobs and bum and being the most flattering thing ever. What about how they are to exercise in?
Also don't think she realises most people's definition of flattering doesn't include having a camel toe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also don't think she realises most people's definition of flattering doesn't include having a camel toe 😂
Notice how she tactically puts the writing over the camel to for most of the vids, or is doing an unnatural arch back pose to hide it 😂

Reactions: 10
She’s obsessed with her gym wear being flattering and basically just goes on about the boobs and bum and being the most flattering thing ever. What about how they are to exercise in?
Yes! I could talk about this til the cows come home, but it really grinds my gears that she is celebrated as some sort of feminist icon when everything, everything she does entails shoehorning being attractive into other parts of women's lives. Whether she's releasing a line of loungewear or high-impact or low-impact sportswear, it's all about looking a certain type of good - not about comfort or practicality. You can tell as much going by how TALA gear manages to make bums, waists and boobs look good, whilst still being either overly restrictive or not supportive enough, or stiff, see-through, and prone to ripping.

Even her fitness plans are about getting a big bum, hourglass figure and flat stomach. And at home, she's always got clunky jewellery, makeup & a nice outfit on.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder why her old housemates left?
I can think of so many reaons, I would personally hate to have my whole life/embarassing pics etc broadcast across someone;s with a huge following's social media. I also think living with a landlord is generally really awful from my experience

Reactions: 17
I tried to count how many times she said flattering and I lost count it’s ridiculous! I’m all for looking good and feeling good but come on now. You Can tell that the whole of tala is designed around her own figure

Reactions: 9
I tried to count how many times she said flattering and I lost count it’s ridiculous! I’m all for looking good and feeling good but come on now. You Can tell that the whole of tala is designed around her own figure
yeah exactly, for someone so educated her vocabulary is SO limited. If I am going ot the gym the last thing I care about is "flattering" clothing, I want something comfy and flexible

Reactions: 15
I can think of so many reaons, I would personally hate to have my whole life/embarassing pics etc broadcast across someone;s with a huge following's social media. I also think living with a landlord is generally really awful from my experience
But she never put her old housemates on social media, like ever! We don't even know for certain who she lived with before these lot

Sooo either no one she knew wanted to live with her or she displaced whoever was meant to live with her for these lot. Either way I find it so odd they would agree to move in with her so quick
It's kind of embarrassing really for her. Having to get some people in that you've only known a couple of months. I don't find it odd on their part, they all know each other, they get a super nice place close to central London, probably some freebies too.

Reactions: 13
But she never put her old housemates on social media, like ever! We don't even know for certain who she lived with before these lot
She did towards the end - there was cctv of her housemates setting fire to something? They weren't tagged though

Reactions: 5

It's kind of embarrassing really for her. Having to get some people in that you've only known a couple of months. I don't find it odd on their part, they all know each other, they get a super nice place close to central London, probably some freebies too.
ah I didn't realise this! maybe this was the issue, she couldn't put them on social media?

Reactions: 1
Haha who are all these people that are apparently constantly messaging her saying these clothes are flattering? That's all she says in these videos it's such poor marketing. Imagine Nike/Lululemon/Fabletic's adverts' saying "my friends say this bra is really flattering" they'd be ripped to shreds on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Such a great small business to support” but of course its #adgifted so I didn’t chose to vote with my money and support

gifted birthday cake 3 years on the row from them, but don’t worry “no intention of going elsewhere”. Does it count as going elsewhere when you’re not a paying customer?

also she’s done a story on glamour for wellness Wednesday about fitting fitness into your routine (surely better people to ask glamour)? Like people who actually work out

but I’ll summarise for you all, lovey insight into her book about how incapable she is of giving advice
Tip 1) plan plan plan (or you’ll forget)
Tip 2) don’t over plan it (yes she actually followed number one with this)
Tip 3) lay your activewear out before you go to bed and don’t hit snooze
Tip 4) dont overdo it in the gym (that was a really useful one that we can all relate to right now with gyms for everyone who doesn’t live in a million pound mansion being closed/box TICKED 😍)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
“Such a great small business to support” but of course its #adgifted so I didn’t chose to vote with my money and support

gifted birthday cake 3 years on the row from them, but don’t worry “no intention of going elsewhere”. Does it count as going elsewhere when you’re not a paying customer?

also she’s done a story on glamour for wellness Wednesday about fitting fitness into your routine (surely better people to ask glamour)? Like people who actually work out

but I’ll summarise for you all, lovey insight into her book about how incapable she is of giving advice
Tip 1) plan plan plan (or you’ll forget)
Tip 2) don’t over plan it (yes she actually followed number one with this)
Tip 3) lay your activewear out before you go to bed and don’t hit snooze
Tip 4) dont overdo it in the gym (that was a really useful one that we can all relate to right now with gyms for everyone who doesn’t live in a million pound mansion being closed/box TICKED 😍)
3 years in a row... and somehow just now adgifted.......

Reactions: 19
bleeping hell if they’ve done her birthday cake for free three years in a row you’d think she’d offer to pay by now, especially as a small business in a pandemic 🤮

Reactions: 63
She has no intention of getting a cake from anywhere other than the place that's given her a free cake 3 years in a row :rolleyes: How profound.

Reactions: 54
bleeping hell if they’ve done her birthday cake for free three years in a row you’d think she’d offer to pay by now, especially as a small business in a pandemic 🤮
you’d think so but this is the same bleep who accepts free meals when kids are starving 🥴 just goes to show
money can’t buy morals

Reactions: 34
Notice how she tactically puts the writing over the camel to for most of the vids, or is doing an unnatural arch back pose to hide it 😂
I thought this too about hiding the camel toe and her poor boobs in that second bra.. Honestly how does anyone watch her tala videos and think 'oh I want clothes to make my body look and feel that uncomfortable'

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.