Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the fact that insta is life and she took off the dressing on her stitches to wear a see through dress in her living room

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love the fact that insta is life and she took off the dressing on her stitches to wear a see through dress in her living room
Why does she have stitches? She has me blocked and I don’t care enough to make a second account

Reactions: 2
It will be interesting to see at what point in the vaccine rollout Grace gets hers. Given her severe asthma and "very limited lung capacity", she should be receiving it next as it would put her in the clinically extremely vulnerable group... it will be good evidence for us to know how bad her asthma and lungs actually are.
I have severe asthma and already had my jab last week so I assume she’ll get asked pretty soon or already has done.

Reactions: 4
A bit off topic, but did you hear about the newest Tala release? It's "THE BEST EVERRR". Better than the last launch of the same items, which was... "THE BEST EVERRRR". Though, next week they have a launch of the same style of items again.. and... wait for it.... it's actually... "THE BEST EVERRRRRRRRRR". But wait until the actual spring collection comes out because, that will absolutely, positively, 100% be... "THE DOUBLE BEST EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR x infinity".. Though just wait for the summer collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
A bit off topic, but did you hear about the newest Tala release? It's "THE BEST EVERRR". Better than the last launch of the same items, which was... "THE BEST EVERRRR". Though, next week they have a launch of the same style of items again.. and... wait for it.... it's actually... "THE BEST EVERRRRRRRRRR". But wait until the actual spring collection comes out because, that will absolutely, positively, 100% be... "THE DOUBLE BEST EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR x infinity".. Though just wait for the summer collection.
:ROFLMAO: She reminds me of Donald Trump

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Scribbled out her housemates name because not 100% sure if it’s allowed to be posted here, but 45 mins late to your own birthday in your own house? Sounds like somebodies hair stylist or MUA took longer then expected
Can't she do her own makeup for ONE event? I have 0 patience for this "My MUA needs to work!" stuff. Grace, you're a bleeping millionaire! If you care so much and are so charitable, just give her some money and do your own makeup - which you probably got for free - instead of spending a grand on a bit of fugly leather.

She is such a tight-arse with everyone but herself. She could pay her content creators & the people that have made her elaborate birthday cakes three years in a row in more than 'exposure'. She could have set up factories in countries with better workers' rights and paid them a bit more - as it stands, people are spending hours of their lives for very little return whilst she lives in luxury as a direct result of their work. She could pay her TALA employees more than £20K a year.

She doesn't need a whole book to discuss how to become successful and rich. The only advice she has to give is this: "Make people make and do stuff for you for basically no money and take most of the profit for selling that stuff". She used to complain about getting paid in pennies all the time so she clearly knows it's wrong. Ballsack of a human being

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can't she do her own makeup for ONE event? I have 0 patience for this "My MUA needs to work!" stuff. Grace, you're a bleeping millionaire! If you care so much and are so charitable, just give her some money and do your own makeup - which you probably got for free - instead of spending a grand on a bit of fugly leather.

She is such a tight-arse with everyone but herself. She could pay her content creators & the people that have made her elaborate birthday cakes three years in a row in more than 'exposure'. She could have set up factories in countries with better workers' rights and paid them a bit more - as it stands, people are spending hours of their lives for very little return whilst she lives in luxury as a direct result of their work. She could pay her TALA employees more than £20K a year.

She doesn't need a whole book to discuss how to become successful and rich. The only advice she has to give is this: "Make people make and do stuff for you for basically no money and take most of the profit for selling that stuff". She used to complain about getting paid in pennies all the time so she clearly knows it's wrong. Ballsack of a human being
hardly like it is an "event" either, it is her drinking and posing for instagram wiht her flatmates, hardly the BAFTAS is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

This is so true. I remember hearing from someone on my course that she offered bribes for lecture notes. It was all #adgifted food she didn’t want. Her brand is just “get other people to do stuff for you so you can do whatever the duck you want”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Lol is she really trying to make out like babysitting was a business. Grafting away every night of the week lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sooo either no one she knew wanted to live with her or she displaced whoever was meant to live with her for these lot. Either way I find it so odd they would agree to move in with her so quick
Tbh even if you were one of graces friends I think it would be really tough to live with her, you’d have to be super relaxed and probably not that bothered by being ambitious. She always has to prove she’s smarter and better than everyone for her own validation and that would get exhausting. She probably needs constant sweet talk about how amazing she is. I’m all for bigging up my friends but if we’re living together I’m also not going to be your live in therapist

Lol is she really trying to make out like babysitting was a business. Grafting away every night of the week lol.
It’s very funny that this is what she means when she says she has been working since she was 13. Seems pretty cushty to me - her clientele were probably fellow millionaires on her street in Kensington, so no wonder she was able to make savings.

Countless people work in chip shops etc as a young teenager but they don’t make it into a hustle girl boss thing. But when Grace does a bit of babysitting for her rich neighbours we’re meant to act like she did something special? It’s less ‘look at how hard you’ve always worked’ and more ‘look at how being born into wealth gives you connections that mean you’ll always be able to easily make money’

Reactions: 40
Did anyone else notice Molly Mae's shreddy pr package was covered in powder like something had split? Can't even get it right when they're trying to promote it, let alone when they're sending products to customers without a platform

• Haha
Hey hey hey with the low blows there ♒ we aren’t all Ms Beverleys.
it wasn't meant to be one! She just has a lot of the same traits as some of my friends who are Aquarius haha, some good some bad it was just an observation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Intrigued to know how she managed to pay for everything as a teenager if the only money she got was from babysitting, when she obviously never spent any of that money as she still has it saved?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Intrigued to know how she managed to pay for everything as a teenager if the only money she got was from babysitting, when she obviously never spent any of that money as she still has it saved?
she’s only posting it because she reads here. her babysitting stint has come up a few times over the last couple weeks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.