Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair we can’t go for meals and drinks right now, and probably won’t be able to for a few months. And it’s just a dinner with her housemates with some fun decorations, everything is crap atm so I don’t blame anyone who decorated a bit for their birthday! Lots of people I know who have had lockdown birthdays (thankfully I didn’t) have done similar things, probs not what you’d do in non COVID times but you have to work with what we’ve got atm
yeaa thank duck for lockdown imagine how insufferable her birthday would be without it... hundreds of people she barely knows invited just to make her pictures look good... its like when she made her guests pr packages a couple years ago presumably just to get people posting about how great she is 🥴

Reactions: 16
Definitely. I just played around a bit with standard photo edit tools on my iPhone and it’s obvious she scrubbed out quite a bit where she put the sticker.
why does she even post this stuff on her stories if she has to be shady and edit stuff out?? How is she so desperate to show off her little itinerary (that she made herself?) that she’ll bait herself out about breaking lockdown in doing so? Its like a game to find all the suspicious easter eggs in her stories -why post a picture showing ‘sticks N sushi’ when ur aware of people calling you out for not being vegan anymore ? She literally provides the evidence for these things herself

its like a sick game because she posts all this stuff that feeds into the narratives she tries so hard to distance herself from, and no one can hold her accountable without being swiftly blocked. She knows shes doing things wrong, thats why she hides them (re itinerary) but if you know what you’re doing is wrong enough to hide something from your followers then you definitely shouldnt be doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
why does she even post this stuff on her stories if she has to be shady and edit stuff out?? How is she so desperate to show off her little itinerary (that she made herself?) that she’ll bait herself out about breaking lockdown in doing so? Its like a game to find all the suspicious easter eggs in her stories -why post a picture showing ‘sticks N sushi’ when ur aware of people calling you out for not being vegan anymore ? She literally provides the evidence for these things herself

its like a sick game because she posts all this stuff that feeds into the narratives she tries so hard to distance herself from, and no one can hold her accountable without being swiftly blocked. She knows shes doing things wrong, thats why she hides them (re itinerary) but if you know what you’re doing is wrong enough to hide something from your followers then you definitely shouldnt be doing it
Exactly! It's just so self-absorbed, like she not only wants to behave this way, but she wants to be able to talk about it without anyone criticising her.

She makes a big deal about herself so often it's uncomfortable, like when her friends send her nice cards and messages, she ALWAYS posts the message her friends wrote waxing lyrical about how great she is. And then she disguises it as "I love my friends" when it just looks like she's being like, "Everybody thinks I'm bleeping great!". If my friends were like that to me, I wouldn't post the message for all my followers to see. I would post my love for them more than share their love for me on my stories. And I swear she's said she's more of a giver in the past 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

I was just about to say this. But I think it's more so indicative of how addicted she is to sharing every aspect of her life on social media. All influencers do is word vomit all their thoughts onto socials, which 90% of the time means complain complain complain - and it's so confusing because there's nothing stopping them from doing it in real life, but why put a 10-4 work day on insta stories looking for sympathy?

But I think she (like all influencers) is addicted to the attention and when she gets backlash to some dumb tit like the 10-4 work day instead of the sycophantic response she's used to she gets enraged and gets back on stories to rant about that. Everything they do is for content so I think taking the wiser route of not uploading an image of an obviously blocked out itinerary to social media wouldn't even enter her brain

Reactions: 25
speaking of sharing, is anyone else a bit surprised that she didn't seem to get that many birthday wishes from friends/family (for an influencer that is)

like it was just housemates and colleagues...

Reactions: 18
Pretty sure Grace has just outed herself as having broken lockdown rules at Halloween.
She says on her story she met them in Summer 2020 and they didn't move in until November. Tom Derry (housemate) posted a happy birthday yesterday with Grace in a cat outfit and him with fake blood.
Given they've only known each other for one Halloween, it has to be this one when they shouldn't have seen anyone they didn't live with.

The party in Dubai was an "accident" though yeah?
Screenshot_20210217-122353.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 33
30 minutes ago she posted a story from her bed....

So it's not just yesterday she took off work, she's also not working today?

Really going hard for the hardly working eh Grace?

• Haha
Pretty sure Grace has just outed herself as having broken lockdown rules at Halloween.
She says on her story she met them in Summer 2020 and they didn't move in until November. Tom Derry (housemate) posted a happy birthday yesterday with Grace in a cat outfit and him with fake blood.
Given they've only known each other for one Halloween, it has to be this one when they shouldn't have seen anyone they didn't live with.

View attachment 441352
Wowwww wtf

Did you/anyone get a screenshot?

Reactions: 4
Exactly! It's just so self-absorbed, like she not only wants to behave this way, but she wants to be able to talk about it without anyone criticising her.

She makes a big deal about herself so often it's uncomfortable, like when her friends send her nice cards and messages, she ALWAYS posts the message her friends wrote waxing lyrical about how great she is. And then she disguises it as "I love my friends" when it just looks like she's being like, "Everybody thinks I'm bleeping great!". If my friends were like that to me, I wouldn't post the message for all my followers to see. I would post my love for them more than share their love for me on my stories. And I swear she's said she's more of a giver in the past 🙃
Funny you say that as it seems she’s caught onto her badly disguised ’i love my friends’ and has dedicated several stories to them ! 🥴 funny how being showered with gifts and attention can really make you appreciate people 😍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

View attachment 441352
Excellent detective work. She is such a hypocritical moron - how dare she so many times pretend to care about the pandemic and make indignant stories insisting she is "covid compliant" when she has been flouting the rules left right and centre. London was in Tier 2 on October 31st, household mixing indoors not allowed. Amazing how so many influencers have been cancelled for doing the exact same stuff but she gets away with it because she masquerades as a woke lefty girl boss babe who would definitely never risk peoples' lives during a pandemic.

Picture was posted on the previous thread, putting it here again.

Attachments

Reactions: 20

Remember though she ‘hates social media’. There is no way she would have done that if Instagram wasn’t a thing.

Reactions: 3
30 minutes ago she posted a story from her bed....

So it's not just yesterday she took off work, she's also not working today?

Really going hard for the hardly working eh Grace?
I know we always take the piss of grace for pretending she's so busy but it's not that weird to take time off for your birthday, I'm planning to take 3 days off for mine? Or does she need to work every single day

Reactions: 37
speaking of sharing, is anyone else a bit surprised that she didn't seem to get that many birthday wishes from friends/family (for an influencer that is)

like it was just housemates and colleagues...
Was thinking this earlier. I don't follow her but checked her stories yesterday and at the time I only saw story wishes from Aleesha, and people who work for her like the Gleam girl and her ex PA.

Reactions: 4
grace is really ditching the fitness aspect of gracefituk huh
She wouldn't know what fitness is or what the fitness industry is even about anymore even if it hit her in her greasy face and knocked out her veneers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
okay but why in her try on stories did pretty much every story showing the cedar colour have to involve her touching her boobs for?

Reactions: 6
Was thinking this earlier. I don't follow her but checked her stories yesterday and at the time I only saw story wishes from Aleesha, and people who work for her like the Gleam girl and her ex PA.
Yeah thinking about the ex PA, the housemates, and the type of people she hires at tala & shreddy. Theyre all versions of her, just more braindead. Smart people want to surround themselves with smarter people, but grace needs to be the """smartest""" person in every room so that people can fawn over her, like montana yesterday "one of the most intelligent people i know" 🙄🙄🙄

Spells failure for tala and shreddy if theyre going to be run by morons just so grace can feel superior

Sooo either no one she knew wanted to live with her or she displaced whoever was meant to live with her for these lot. Either way I find it so odd they would agree to move in with her so quick
maybe because of covid, her housemates decided to move home - especially if not from london, lots of people have been moving out of the capital seen as we're all working from home.

i find it a bit strange that she didn't want to live alone though? surely it'd be nice to have your house to yourself for a bit!!

Reactions: 9
She’s obsessed with her gym wear being flattering and basically just goes on about the boobs and bum and being the most flattering thing ever. What about how they are to exercise in?

Reactions: 34
all of her friends seem to fawn over her? I caanot think of anyone I know who would pick through god knows how many packs of skittles to make me a box of my favourite two colours, wtaf! I also found it interesting she was seeing her dad but not her mum on her bday

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.