Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has without a single doubt had somebody round to do her hair. Why would that section of her itinerary be blocked off if it wasn’t something like that??? It’s such a small sticker which = small word, and what’s a small word that could easily be covered by that sticker? Hair.
There is not a chance she’s done her hair like that herself, it looks far too professional
Pretty sure there's more text than that, if you look really closely you can see she has painted over a wider section to hide full line of text (probably using the insta eyedropper tool which picks the exact colour). So I think it was something like pamper session/getting hair and makeup done/something along those lines.

All I can say is if she really did get her hair done illegally for a birthday party that has a grand total of four people in attendance she has reached a new level of narcissism.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Pretty sure there's more text than that, if you look really closely you can see she has painted over a wider section to hide full line of text (probably using the insta eyedropper tool which picks the exact colour). So I think it was something like pamper session/getting hair and makeup done/something along those lines.

All I can say is if she really did get her hair done illegally for a birthday party that has a grand total of four people in attendance she has reached a new level of narcissism.
omg good spot I didn’t even notice that. I wish there was an app to get rid of any edits that were put on the photo

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over that birthday event list hahaha. I’d find it really cute if a friend or something made something like that for her. But the fact she made it HERSELF, how narcissistic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Definitely. I just played around a bit with standard photo edit tools on my iPhone and it’s obvious she scrubbed out quite a bit where she put the sticker.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Most dramatic birthday ever with the red carpets and awards, would you not feel a bit tit if you were the housemate who’s birthday it was a few days ago???
Definitely had someone over to do her hair. The spacing on the itinerary is enough to confirm she’s blanked something out. She really takes her followers for mugs

so weird to bother going to those lengths to be indoors. Just fully sick of this girl

Reactions: 45
I thought the same re the house mate who had a birthday the other day although perhaps she said she wanted it low key, which obvs grace would never.

In other news, molly mae talks about shreddy gifting her their products in her recent vlog, she makes a protein shake and doesn’t even comment whether it’s nice or not and clearly has no idea what the BCAAs are for.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Definitely. I just played around a bit with standard photo edit tools on my iPhone and it’s obvious she scrubbed out quite a bit where she put the sticker.
On her housemates story I feel like you can see the “itinerary” sheet and there’s def writing in the gap that’s been covered
D0329B2F-36DA-4ED3-B942-5D0FE207D22F.png
F6FC33A7-F375-4E54-BD56-FC53860356EB.png

Also - who can take a full day off work to celebrate their birthday ?

Reactions: 17
Having a birthday party like that (unironically) just seems childish and embarrassing to me. Go out for a meal and drinks if you want, but to have decorations, party hats, and itineraries? Get over yourself.

i don't know anyone over 18 who has had a full party for their birthday. But then again I don't associate with anyone as narcissistic as Grace with as much free time on their hands.

Reactions: 21
Having a birthday party like that (unironically) just seems childish and embarrassing to me. Go out for a meal and drinks if you want, but to have decorations, party hats, and itineraries? Get over yourself.

i don't know anyone over 18 who has had a full party for their birthday. But then again I don't associate with anyone as narcissistic as Grace with as much free time on their hands.
It’s not even a big birthday like 21/25/30, etc. Sooo odd 🤣 but Maybe thats what rich people always do? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13

To be fair we can’t go for meals and drinks right now, and probably won’t be able to for a few months. And it’s just a dinner with her housemates with some fun decorations, everything is crap atm so I don’t blame anyone who decorated a bit for their birthday! Lots of people I know who have had lockdown birthdays (thankfully I didn’t) have done similar things, probs not what you’d do in non COVID times but you have to work with what we’ve got atm

Reactions: 45
To be fair we can’t go for meals and drinks right now, and probably won’t be able to for a few months. And it’s just a dinner with her housemates with some fun decorations, everything is crap atm so I don’t blame anyone who decorated a bit for their birthday! Lots of people I know who have had lockdown birthdays (thankfully I didn’t) have done similar things, probs not what you’d do in non COVID times but you have to work with what we’ve got atm
Yeah I agree, having a little do in itself, seen lots of people do that, could’ve had a birthday celebration like the housemate who also had decorations etc

it’s just a weird dynamic with grace, always takes it a step too far. Probably why she doesn’t appear to have many friends, this wasn’t like friends doing a nice thing, it’s like she needs people to put her on a pedestal and worship her. Feed her ego constantly. That’s my gripe with the birthday. She’s not the bloody queen

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.