Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone messaged her calling her out for accepting all this free food? Or the companies? Don't think she'd be able to do damage control with these last two as she did with Grubby.

Reactions: 15
Hey, used to be a big Grace fan but kinda got bored and forgot about her but all this controversy has got me reading these threads like it’s a religion hahah. Just wondering when she stopped being vegan, I remember that was always such a big part of her brand.
I don’t think we have a firm date as she’s never said she isn’t vegan.

It seems like she still doesn’t eat very much meat - she’s been “caught” eating fish and maybe chicken? But the amount of leather she buys and wears really signals she doesn’t give a duck about veganism. It’s all for show.

Reactions: 9
All I have to say is ... really

I genuinely have no words anymore... what’s this the 3rd box of free food since she asked for recommendations?

Like she thinks people would have forgotten by now that only 3 weeks ago she said she wouldn’t accept/would donate it 🙄
she actually has no shame 😠
everyone keep ur eyes peeled over the next few days not
only on her insta but friends and house mates 👀 even the instagrams of strangers who live half way across the world
can be useful at these times cos ykno can’t catch grace out can we 😉

Reactions: 7
(First time poster and serial lurker) but I replied to her #adgifted food story saying “I hope you #adgifted the homeless and families struggling to eat” and received a very swift block😂 sent the same message to the company that sent it to her too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It will be interesting to see at what point in the vaccine rollout Grace gets hers. Given her severe asthma and "very limited lung capacity", she should be receiving it next as it would put her in the clinically extremely vulnerable group... it will be good evidence for us to know how bad her asthma and lungs actually are.

Reactions: 27
It will be interesting to see at what point in the vaccine rollout Grace gets hers. Given her severe asthma and "very limited lung capacity", she should be receiving it next as it would put her in the clinically extremely vulnerable group... it will be good evidence for us to know how bad her asthma and lungs actually are.
don't be ridiculous she will have CHOSEN to give her spot to someone more needy and asked the govt to gift another 20 vaccines to a local foodbank ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
she actually has no shame 😠
everyone keep ur eyes peeled over the next few days not
only on her insta but friends and house mates 👀 even the instagrams of strangers who live half way across the world
can be useful at these times cos ykno can’t catch grace out can we 😉
Speaking of can't catch her out, I wonder what our boy Yoyo is up to??!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone changed her Wikipedia occupation from influencer to entrepreneur, and also wrote that she’s a ‘former’ influencer 😂
1D1E0A9B-173C-4392-86D8-CFC5FE5EC9E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Someone changed her Wikipedia occupation from influencer to entrepreneur, and also wrote that she’s a ‘former’ influencer 😂
View attachment 439189
"Beverley's involvement in TALA and Shreddy began when she was an undergraduate at St. Peter's College, Oxford" - how often do you see someone's alma mater shoehorned into their Wiki introduction like that 🙄

Convenient that they make it look like she had the scholarship the whole time she was at Oxford (when in reality she quickly lost it because she never did the work for it) and don’t clarify that it was only worth a few hundred pounds. I get some joy at seeing the clear conflict between her PR and people that see her for what she is in the writing of this Wikipedia page, though - "daughter of multimillionaire property developer” 🙃 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t stand influencers who treat their birthdays like it’s some sort of event. I’d be embarrassed to give my friends an event card like that just for my 24th lol, reeks of self importance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Looks like she has censored the rest of the afternoon after her cycle, what’s there to hide?
Daddy 🤮

Her flatmate Megan has posted “I hate I’m not home this morning” well where on earth else is she??

It’s so obvious that none of them are adhering to lockdown rules and I’m getting sick of seeing it

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 439189
Wtf makes her former influencer. I thought Wikipedia needed evidence for claims??

Honestly so many people don't care about lockdown, not only influencers. I see tons of people on my Instagram not caring, one girl had a valentines day with like 6 people 🙃

Reactions: 9
My brother has pretty bad asthma and he got his vaccine yesterday (West London) so if she doesn’t get hers soon (and obviously she’d be going on about it) then it’s all bullshit.

Reactions: 21
I'm gonna say it - I don't care that I sound 687 years old; I hate the tongue out pose. bleeping hate it so much lol. At least Monmon is somewhat smizing, Grace needs to stop with the dead eyes look.

edit to add this gem:
View attachment 432147

Love how essential work is up to anyone’s own personal definition of the word.

Edit again: I blurred out the first @ mention but not the second one in the reply lol sorry for that faux pas 🤦‍♀️
Someone should say then why do she always look so greasy. Elf does blotting sheets for £3 add that to ur kit

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, does she really have an itinerary for breakfast, cycling, dinner and drinks?! 😂😂 who printed those? She takes herself way too seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I
View attachment 439189
I'm pretty sure Nigel Broackes is her grandfather (and who can trust Wiki anyway)...but I've just googled her mother Victoria who apparently has a net worth of £18.2 mil .....lol

• Sick
Reactions: 8
"Beverley's involvement in TALA and Shreddy began when she was an undergraduate at St. Peter's College, Oxford" - how often do you see someone's alma mater shoehorned into their Wiki introduction like that 🙄

Convenient that they make it look like she had the scholarship the whole time she was at Oxford (when in reality she quickly lost it because she never did the work for it) and don’t clarify that it was only worth a few hundred pounds. I get some joy at seeing the clear conflict between her PR and people that see her for what she is in the writing of this Wikipedia page, though - "daughter of multimillionaire property developer” 🙃 👏
Haha still ridiculous she harps on about her scholarship. Although I got onto a postgrad at a Russell group uni (did my undergrad at an ex poly, the horror), and there was a scholarship thing. I was rejected (and so couldn't afford to do it), but tit you not, the girl who got it was open about being awarded it because she put in her app her parents were supporting her siblings through Oxford (she had been to Cambridge), and couldn't afford to support her- but no, being already rich opens zero doors.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I

I'm pretty sure Nigel Broackes is her grandfather (and who can trust Wiki anyway)...but I've just googled her mother Victoria who apparently has a net worth of £18.2 mil .....lol
looks like their family home is worth a cool £3m too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.