Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand influencers who treat their birthdays like it’s some sort of event. I’d be embarrassed to give my friends an event card like that just for my 24th lol, reeks of self importance.
Grace is awful at this. Every birthday needs to be some massive big event for herself...

Reactions: 20
How do you know? 🙏
just guessed that the registered address is their home and looked at house prices on zoopla. Another poster doesn’t think it’s their family home tho so could be wrong, could be even more expensive 🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm wondering what makes Grace think she is an entrepreneur? Definition: "An entrepreneur is an individual who creates a new business, bearing most of the risks and enjoying most of the rewards"

I mean she definitely enjoys the rewards lol but she didn't create the business herself (Genflow/Gleam did) and also didn't bear any of the risk (likely also Genflow/Gleam and a v low risk knowing her followers will buy anything she dishes out)
She just gets to play pretend entrepreneur and people think she's literally the best thing since sliced bread - so frustrating her followers don't see this

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How do you know? 🙏
Trying not to sound like an actual creep but I used to watch Grace’s really really old videos (now removed) and a couple of times she’d show the front of her house which I always felt was quite distinctive. I know London and I know that area so recognised the road, stuff comes up when you google the road name and some of their details but I’m not going to say more cause I think that would be irresponsible, haha. Unfortunately, I’m one of those people who has an embarrassingly good memory and sense of bearing 😪

Reactions: 21
I can't be the only one looking at this pic and just finding more and more wrong with it. I mean, what is this look?
And then the one form her pAmPeRiNg SeSsH story.. I can't, it's like completely different people
I feel like this is the prettiest she's looked in a while, definitely better than the slicked back hair and the shiny face she usually does 🥴

Reactions: 33
I feel like this is the prettiest she's looked in a while, definitely better than the slicked back hair and the shiny face she usually does 🥴
Really? Interesting.. maybe in the second pic, but not this one 😶
But you're right, at least the bair is different and I can't seem to notice the fendi ring 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My theory is she blocked out that part of her afternoon because her usual makeup artist is coming over to do her makeup. I’m gonna be like 🧐 at her selfies to see if her makeup looks professionally done lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't be the only one looking at this pic and just finding more and more wrong with it. I mean, what is this look?
And then the one form her pAmPeRiNg SeSsH story.. I can't, it's like completely different people
Who is that??? What’s she done with her self and why does she look so different/standard z lister like?

Reactions: 15
So ... we can all agree that she would never do all of this for her roommates right?
A red carpet? The gold curtain? bleeping ridiculous

Reactions: 26
My theory is she blocked out that part of her afternoon because her usual makeup artist is coming over to do her makeup. I’m gonna be like 🧐 at her selfies to see if her makeup looks professionally done lol
I for one don’t believe she did her own hair and make up like that just saying 😅

Reactions: 14
It's ridiculous that for every housemate's birthday they've used an insane number of single use props made of plastic that will probably never be used again, but Grace was asking for sustainable Christmas decorations on Insta. Considering Christmas decs get used ever year and many aren't made of plastic anyway, it just shows she was asking to be sent some.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She has without a single doubt had somebody round to do her hair. Why would that section of her itinerary be blocked off if it wasn’t something like that??? It’s such a small sticker which = small word, and what’s a small word that could easily be covered by that sticker? Hair.
There is not a chance she’s done her hair like that herself, it looks far too professional

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.