Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So grace really doesn't care about selling "sustainable silk" scrunchies and pyjamas lol
I don't think they're real silk - in the snippets she shared yesterday it said something about the scrunchies being made from offcuts of the pyjamas which are made from recycled polyester. So just like the generic polyester satin pyjamas you can get from most high street fashion brands.

I hate those polyester satin pyjamas though. Never understood the appeal of wearing such an unbreathable fabric to sleep in, I feel like you'd be so sweaty!

Reactions: 31
I don't think they're real silk - in the snippets she shared yesterday it said something about the scrunchies being made from offcuts of the pyjamas which are made from recycled polyester. So just like the generic polyester satin pyjamas you can get from most high street fashion brands.

I hate those polyester satin pyjamas though. Never understood the appeal of wearing such an unbreathable fabric to sleep in, I feel like you'd be so sweaty!
reminds me of the depop drama post lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
If they’re the pyjamas they look vile.
Material looks uncomfortable and cheap
Primary release better pookingscrunchies than that

oh And the queen of social distancing strikes again
wot the actual duck gerogiarosemua- wonder if she could be the same georgia that’s had her tongue so far up graces a hole on twitter for the past 500 years 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they’re the pyjamas they look vile.
Material looks uncomfortable and cheap
Primary release better pookingscrunchies than that

oh And the queen of social distancing strikes again
Look at Georgia’s most recent post too, advertising another brand’s silk scrunchies 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
wot the actual duck gerogiarosemua- wonder if she could be the same georgia that’s had her tongue so far up graces a hole on twitter for the past 500 years 😫
Multi-tasking Georgiarosemua. Moisturising kween Grace's legs whilst having her tongue lodged up her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does she look exactly like Montana in this pic? It's like she's turning into her...
I'm gonna say it - I don't care that I sound 687 years old; I hate the tongue out pose. bleeping hate it so much lol. At least Monmon is somewhat smizing, Grace needs to stop with the dead eyes look.

edit to add this gem:
8465C0A7-5B62-4B2D-8901-045F7AB20046.jpeg

Love how essential work is up to anyone’s own personal definition of the word.

Edit again: I blurred out the first @ mention but not the second one in the reply lol sorry for that faux pas 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I'm gonna say it - I don't care that I sound 687 years old; I hate the tongue out pose. bleeping hate it so much lol. At least Monmon is somewhat smizing, Grace needs to stop with the dead eyes look.

edit to add this gem:
View attachment 432147

Edit again: I blurred out the first @ mention but not the second one in the reply lol sorry for that faux pas 🤦‍♀️
Looking forward to the photos of Grace modelling it all then ..

Reactions: 15

edit to add this gem:
View attachment 432147

She’s on a blocking spree again! I liked the essential work comment and bye bye!!

MUA is 100% not essential work right now.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s on a blocking spree again! I liked the essential work comment and bye bye!!

Same I’m now blocked on two accounts 😅😅😅 that’s insane to block for liking that comment, it’s a very valid question ..

PS she must have had to have blocked like what, 40 accounts?? 😂😂😂
Imagine having all that time free

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've always wondered if she blocks people with blue ticks who like "neggy" comments...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same I’m now blocked on two accounts 😅😅😅 that’s insane to block for liking that comment, it’s a very valid question ..

PS she must have had to have blocked like what, 40 accounts?? 😂😂😂
Imagine having all that time free
Yep I’m blocked on two now also 😎 so much effort for her!!

Reactions: 4

Totally agree - although depending on her situation she might be receiving zero government support so may be without income. I teach yoga (fully online atm) and lots of self employed have fallen through the cracks. I'm lucky in that I have filed taxes for long enough to have had some support.

Although for the record I don't think that creating the same 'looks 349863 times counts as being a makeup 'artist'.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And what looks like packs of chicken (to the right of the plastic beer glasses). Assuming they belong to one of the housemates, but who knows at this point.
To say there's what, four of them living there? That's a BARE fridge.

Reactions: 2
It must be so hard to be self-employed at the moment & I think the government is being incredibly careless in its treatment of the business owners it claimed to care about a few years ago.

However, the MUA's tone is undeniably annoying - "if only the world could see I was moisturising your legs when you were taking these selfies XX"? It sounds irresponsible and she knows it, especially given all the heat Grace (and Georgia herself) got for not being COVID-safe. It almost seems like it's taunting "haters", as if to be like, "haha @ all you losers mad at Grace for not social distancing, I was moisturising her legs during this, stay mad xxx". Bootlicker tit.

You stick it to all those vulnerable workers & immunocompromised people, G xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.