Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck. She can have someone moisturise her legs yet I can’t see my family!!

can we get Director Saz to point out the privilege again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
To say there's what, four of them living there? That's a BARE fridge.
I know, all just drinks and sauces

but tbf, who needs to do a weekly shop when you can rely on some #adgifted meal boxes #adgifted nandos #adgifted papa johns and probably an #adgifted Waitrose shop 😍😍😍 #VocallyLeftWing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know, all just drinks and sauces

but tbf, who needs to do a weekly shop when you can rely on some #adgifted meal boxes #adgifted nandos #adgifted papa johns and probably an #adgifted Waitrose shop 😍😍😍 #VocallyLeftWing
Vocally left wing is one of the funniest things she’s ever said tbf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

This sounds a lot like I imagine Grease's School of Writing would be about 😅
I sent this to my sisters a few days ago because I was thinking how ridiculous this actually is and how obvious it is that you're just adding in words for the sake of it, and my little sister said "The professor can and will still tell you "this sentence is useless, edit it"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
waiting for my block too x

so glad these 2 ppl called her out! essential work my ass
Also since when was Grace the model?

I really sympathise with MUAs and other self employed people, but this just happened to be on the day that Grace and her housemates had a party...? And Grace was modelling herself? Hm

Reactions: 22
When Grace was doing unnecessary photoshoots at her own home during the pandemic the makeup artists and crew weren't wearing masks. I don't really understand why influencers etc expect it to be so obvious that they've followed rules and guidelines when they demonstrably haven't in the past. I don't really have much faith this TALA photoshoot was perfectly safe going off the previous behaviour of their CEO, e.g. making her staff return to a tiny office with no masks or social distancing in the summer.

Rather than act indignant when people question your behaviour, consider why people feel that way in the first place - it's probably because you've done stuff in the past which means people don't have much trust that you are behaving in the safest way possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Reciting the guidelines that an incompetent conservative government have set during a pandemic to serve your own selfish desires (going to Dubai, having an MUA for an unnecessary photoshoot) is hardly being vocally left wing, Miss Grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Same I’m now blocked on two accounts 😅😅😅 that’s insane to block for liking that comment, it’s a very valid question ..

PS she must have had to have blocked like what, 40 accounts?? 😂😂😂
Imagine having all that time free
She blocked me about a week after the whole 'donating food boxes to food banks' fiasco, during which she actually posted my messages to her stories. So she saw my message, replied, shared it and then went back through her messages a week later to block me 😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She blocked me about a week after the whole 'donating food boxes to food banks' fiasco, during which she actually posted my messages to her stories. So she saw my message, replied, shared it and then went back through her messages a week later to block me 😴
She’s so scared for this book launch you can tell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s so scared for this book launch you can tell
The minute this book comes out I’m gonna annotate it with corrections based on my experience studying in the same year as her at Uni (and all the subsequent dirt I heard from others).

No doubt that book is gonna be absolutely waterlogged with bullshit. Good luck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
yesterday Grace was fawning over Whitney as an inspiration to her #girlboss ways.

bleeping shocker, Whitney is a spoiled child of wealth just like Grace. we don’t need ANY MORE BILLIONAIRES. i don’t care if they’re women. this type of wealth and its glorification is disgusting.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
yesterday Grace was fawning over Whitney as an inspiration to her #girlboss ways.

bleeping shocker, Whitney is a spoiled child of wealth just like Grace. we don’t need ANY MORE BILLIONAIRES. i don’t care if they’re women. this type of wealth and its glorification is disgusting.
someone needs to make this into the tile meme a la this beauty:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The minute this book comes out I’m gonna annotate it with corrections based on my experience studying in the same year as her at Uni (and all the subsequent dirt I heard from others).

No doubt that book is gonna be absolutely waterlogged with bullshit. Good luck.
Eeeee I’d love to know more what she was like?! Spill the tea! 😂

Reactions: 11

Okay not that I expect any less from Grace but how the f*ck does she go around calling herself left wing if she is congratulating women for becoming billionaires?? The liberal feminist mindset is DISGUSTING

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lmao, Grace owns a fitness app with recipes but doesn’t do them herself. More #adgift posts than posts about how “good” her company is

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.