Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the returns etc will be better as well? I wouldn’t shop TALA at all but I can’t see why anyone would shop through their official site now. I also can’t see how they can continue to seriously think of themselves as a sustainable brand. Selling through one of the UK’s biggest fast fashion retailers, how disruptive of them!
Asos also does student discount, which didn't grace claim there was no margin for? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 50
whoever buys it is an idiot, without her fan base who the hell would be buying anything?
They would literally be buying merch which is worthless without the influencer attached 😭 I really can‘t imagine that they’ve attracted that many new customers who weren’t already following Grace.

Reactions: 14
I find it bleeping hilarious that tala’s first two highlights are “sustainability” and “slow down” and now they’re partnering with ASOS .... do you have any integrity ?????? what a joke
She really has dropped all pretence about being sustainable hasn’t she? I think it’s quite clear now she never planned to create a sustainable business, both in the environmental and economic sense of the word. It was a well planned cash grab from the very beginning. She’s played everyone who ever followed her and bought into her ethos. It was all a facade and deception and she’s laughing all the way to the bank. Bravo Grace for your ‘success’. 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m just speechless at this point. The tala fanbase are some of the most braindead people I’ve ever come across so I’m sure the asos will be very successful, and we wont see much criticism on the socials but wtf???

Reactions: 30
I’m just speechless at this point. The tala fanbase are some of the most braindead people I’ve ever come across so I’m sure the asos will be very successful, and we wont see much criticism on the socials but wtf???
at least now people will probably actually receive their deliveries on time :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am happy to see comments on the Tala page calling them out. Let’s see how long the comments stay there though!

Reactions: 16
I think they've changed their policy towards deleting criticism. They definitely didn't used to, and I recall them even saying they have a policy of not deleting any comments. And I do think that was true because they didn't delete any of the comments about Grace in Dubai and the stuff about the "Hong Kong" factory. But I think that has changed - a few times now I've seen comments about ripped crotches, order issues etc and I've gone back to look and they've been gone. Or comments under their "TALA Talks" posts criticising them for their lack of transparency which mysteriously disappear.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s so funny to me that she paints it as a ‘miracle’ that certain Tala items are in stock.

Firstly, it’s literally just a sign that your products aren’t as desirable as you pretend they are. Secondly, it’s essentially her just admitting that they short stock their items to create a false sense of exclusivity.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.