Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good way for her to get attention, lots of people asking questions once they’ve gone and seen the story/she also posted lying next to him on her story while he was doing the tala quiz so people will naturally be curious. She knows what she’s doing, she’s not engaged enough with her audience to just come out and say she’s seeing someone lol.

Plus, the way he had his hand on her leg in the housemates story deffo was more than friendly to me, I can’t imagine any of my guy friends being touchy feely like that with me 🤢
Yeah it seems to me they are a thing. Being friendly is one thing but lying next to each other on the couch and him touching her leg screams more than friends. Plus the way she was eyeballing his phone screen in the video 😂😂😂
Plus he shared the video of the bus going past on his story saying proud

Reactions: 10
Omg she is so insecure about the whole genflow thing 😂
View attachment 390019View attachment 390020
“if someone else was doing all the work i’d be lying on a beach somewhere”
a bit like you did when the company launched 🧐 or like you’ve done at least 5 times since?
or maybe you could be sat round printing off other peoples work and highlighting
it to upload to your insta stories?
or making vision boards?
or chasing a bus around london?
🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
The fact she prints them all off just so she can annotate them seems like she is creating busywork for herself, honestly. I can understand printing out a dense research paper, but what is there to annotate from a ~1000 word business article? What's wrong with reading it on your phone or laptop like everyone else and just taking notes in a notebook.

Also love how this 'morning coffee and reading sesh' is at 10.52am. Oh to live the life of a #girlboss.
I know someone who does this at work all the to make themselves look busy! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Personally I think it’s because the people who are intelligent see right through her and see her for what she is. Think about it would you really say Steph, Montana, the love island gang, these housemates etc are intelligent? That’s my view tbh
Yes, I would say that they either fall into the category of unintelligent/not curious or poorly-intentioned. IMO, Montana is intelligent, but has bad intentions. I don't want to equate being well-educated with being intelligent, well-meaning and -informed. I have plenty of friends that are clever and well-informed that didn't go to uni and struggled at school. I think Grace is intelligent and badly intentioned, so she will surround herself with other people like her or people that can't see that she's a head (I think Steph falls into this category - she seems nice enough). That pool of people is probably getting small now - it's as if people are wisening up to what she's really like

/ Those screenshots...Grezertations making a comeback with that response to the Genflow Q. She'd better be careful encouraging people to think critically on her page - that sort of thinking would lead to her businesses' customers dropping like flies!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg she is so insecure about the whole genflow thing 😂
View attachment 390019View attachment 390020
the irony of her saying "she'd be on a beach somewhere" when that is exactly where she was about a month ago?

Her replies make me feel a bit ill - I think its cos they're soooo childish and desperate?? it gives me anxiety to look at and imagine how much time she puts into these essays lol
Yeh, instagram and this stupid waffle is her full time job, no wonder she is so busy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
agreed! It was so well put.

I realised it was affecting me too. My mum almost fell off her chair when I told her I waa considering Botox because of Instagram. I have nothing against people making their own decisions for themselves, but it had made me feel like society would look down on me for not having it. I’ve since stopped following anyone who makes me feel like that and am much happier in my own skin and realise my fiancé / friends / family would never think that!
Same with me except with breast surgery. I have nothing against anyone whose done it, but I personally always told myself I would never do plastic surgery because I was always content with my body. I also personally felt like it would be disrespectful to my own body. But all of a sudden, I want breast augmentation and it's definitely because of instagram influencers and I honestly hate that I feel like this because I just want to appreciate my natural self. Again, I'm aware it's fine to want a surgery and go ahead with it, but my problem is that it feels like influencers literally influenced that to me rather than a decision that I came up with on my own (bc I was always content with my breasts).

I feel like it's going to get worse as I workout longer and lose more fat because I notice my breasts getting smaller as I get "thinner". Sometimes I get toxic thoughts to the point where I am scared my boyfriend will leave me because of small breasts but the logical me knows that's ridiculous and he's not that kind of person. But constantly seeing skinny influencers and body builders with big breasts really do not help. :(

Editing to say writing this comment made me tear up (lmaoo) but you're all the first people I admitted this to (literally have not told my sister or best friends) so thank you for being people I could share this with. 🤗 🤗🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Hmm I'm always very suspicious about people conveniently forming new bubbles when it suits them. You can't switch your support bubble when it pleases you; you need spend 10 days with no 'bubbles' before changing to a new household. Maybe I'm cynical but I've just seen waaay too many London people using support bubbles as a loophole when it doesn't apply to them so wouldn't be surprised if the rules were bent here too.

And the fact that Grace made sure not to show Violet in any of her content over Christmas makes me think she knew rules were being broken somehow.
Why would violet be bubbled with anyone when she lives in Edinburgh during term time with housemates?
Fairs! I don’t follow her sisters so just assumed at least one of them lived alone in London which I think would allow bubble formation? I don’t quite understand the bubble rules (am studying abroad). Realise now could def have been finding a loophole!

I haven’t, partly because I’ve not got an anonymous email handy, partly because I can’t bring myself to email the Daily Mail - the furthest I’ll go is tag them in a tweet. But I can give the screenshots and video to anyone that wants to!

Why hasn’t she blocked you yet if she knows to restrict you?! I find it really strange, like she wants you to see what she’s doing? (Edit: you quoted my post just as I edited it to ask you this, @Deeznutslol haha)

Her friends are all such freaks. It’s probably not pleasant for Ziggy himself to be so horny all the time and they’re doubling down on it to pwn a critic of Grace. Who cares if I’m laughing at my dog being uncomfortable if it means I can show some stranger on the internet who’s boss!!!! /s
I have an anonymous email I'm willing to do it but don't have the time to compile a full doc if some people wanna help with that. I could give less tit about emailing the Daily Mail I'm in another continent.

The duck did I just read? How much did he pay for this article like.... sexiest footballer really? He looks like a little witch who'd dissolve if I flicked a finger at him. Boy can't even hold his liquor.

Also sorry y'all I've been so busy and am only now catching up with posts in case you couldn't tell lmaoo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah it seems to me they are a thing. Being friendly is one thing but lying next to each other on the couch and him touching her leg screams more than friends. Plus the way she was eyeballing his phone screen in the video 😂😂😂
Plus he shared the video of the bus going past on his story saying proud

Honestly, I've had housemates who act like this - light flirtation, giggling, snuggling on the sofa etc. Usually stops pretty quickly when one starts seeing someone, and tbh it's just awkward for the rest of the house sometimes! Not something I'd do myself but some people like that kind of attention and comfort, from anyone of the opposite sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait. This Genflow thing is completely new to me. So they basically created and managed Shreddy???

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure how the whole companies house thing works but grace never used to be mentioned on there at all did she? It was like random men I’m sure
I saw in that insta comment she snapped back like “check companies house” so I have, and she’s now down as the only director for shreddy and tala. But says 0 resignations, how have they deleted the post people?

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure how the whole companies house thing works but grace never used to be mentioned on there at all did she? It was like random men I’m sure
I saw in that insta comment she snapped back like “check companies house” so I have, and she’s now down as the only director for shreddy and tala. But says 0 resignations, how have they deleted the post people?
Screenshot from gurugossip attached which I think explains this.

TALA was initially held under a company called 360 Limited (where the only directors were two men), then I'm assuming this person's prediction came exactly true and the investors sold it to 'Rose Appellations', where Grace is the director. Idk anything about business/companies so I have no idea if this is pretty standard.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Screenshot from gurugossip attached which I think explains this.

TALA was initially held under a company called 360 Limited (where the only directors were two men), then I'm assuming this person's prediction came exactly true and the investors sold it to 'Rose Appellations', where Grace is the director. Idk anything about business/companies so I have no idea if this is pretty standard.
These two men john and jo were in charge of the entire company from the start, everything that happened was approved by them first

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.