Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she prints them all off just so she can annotate them seems like she is creating busywork for herself, honestly. I can understand printing out a dense research paper, but what is there to annotate from a ~1000 word business article? What's wrong with reading it on your phone or laptop like everyone else and just taking notes in a notebook.

Also love how this 'morning coffee and reading sesh' is at 10.52am. Oh to live the life of a #girlboss.
The first thing I thought when I saw this story was what a waste of paper. Sustainable babes!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The first thing I thought when I saw this story was what a waste of paper. Sustainable babes!
But it's ✨recycled✨ paper so she is actually growing trees with every page that she prints! But as peasants (us common folk that is) will never understand

mega /s on that one

• Haha
Reactions: 25
These two men john and jo were in charge of the entire company from the start, everything that happened was approved by them first
They also have a lot of shelf companies and companies that didn't do well. Also they still are named on the website. So I think Genflow works with Shreddy and these guys help with Tala. But like the two guys have strange history on companies house.

Also the fact that we can't see any Financials of Tala or Rose could mean that the financials are done through 360 and so far Tala is a shelf company so that no one else uses the name.

I don't know???

Reactions: 8
They also have a lot of shelf companies and companies that didn't do well. Also they still are named on the website. So I think Genflow works with Shreddy and these guys help with Tala. But like the two guys have strange history on companies house.

Also the fact that we can't see any Financials of Tala or Rose could mean that the financials are done through 360 and so far Tala is a shelf company so that no one else uses the name.

I don't know???
They aren't due to be submitted yet, Rose and Shreddy are due end of march and they will probably be submitted last minute. I'm an accountant and had plenty of clients like Grace who think they are above everyone and everything and won't send their info across until a week before because they think you'll drop everything for them

Also might just be how practices I have worked in do it but when a someone just wants a company for the name we keep it dormant because it is a lot less effort than doing accounts etc for a company with nothing going through it

Reactions: 7

I don't know???
Gleam futures is the management company for Tala, where these two fit in with gleam I’m actually not sure, all I know is that they used to approve stuff that was written on Talas website and things like that so I’m guessing they’re probably to do with gleam but I’ve not found anything that links them with the company yet

Reactions: 5
They aren't due to be submitted yet, Rose and Shreddy are due end of march and they will probably be submitted last minute. I'm an accountant and had plenty of clients like Grace who think they are above everyone and everything and won't send their info across until a week before because they think you'll drop everything for them

Also might just be how practices I have worked in do it but when a someone just wants a company for the name we keep it dormant because it is a lot less effort than doing accounts etc for a company with nothing going through it
So 30 September 2020 Tala is created. Does that mean the Rose company would have kept record of Talas accounting since its inception May 2019? Or can the accounts be deferred for so long? I need more of your help to understand please😅🤣

Reactions: 4
So 30 September 2020 Tala is created. Does that mean the Rose company would have kept record of Talas accounting since its inception May 2019? Or can the accounts be deferred for so long? I need more of your help to understand please😅🤣
Without knowing ins and outs this is just an assumption. It could be for a couple of reasons, it could be it easier from a bookkeeping/VAT/accounts point of view to separate them (most logical reason and if they was my client I would recommend) or Grace just wanted to say she is CEO of 3 companies (pathetic but also a possibility)

I don't even know what Rose is actually for? Is it the bands or do they go under Shreddy now?

Reactions: 2
I remember discussing the ownership of her companies a few threads back, let me see if I can find the post...

okay so since all this she's incorporated TALA as it's own limited company...

Lincyj said:
Little late to the party, but seen this comment and out of interest, searched on CH and there are only entries for "shreddy" and "rose appellations" whatever that is?

Don't really understand how CH works though, as Arianna Ajtars Mars the Label brand recently came up as dissolved on there, but it looks like they are actually still trading? 🤔
Rose Appellations could be a parent company for TALA/BND etc or BND could come under shreddy. Just had a quick check of both websites and nowhere on either one does it state TALA Ltd or BND Ltd so we can assume neither are limited companies in their own right and will be operating under another company.

Similarly, Mars the Label was placed into liquidation last year and has recently been dissolved so cannot still be trading. However, as with Grace's two, Arianna could be operating the business under a separate entity or has set up under a new, non limited company i.e. she's now a sole trader etc.

Hope that makes sense!

ETA - actually, the privacy policy on BND's website states

"This privacy policy is for the B_ND store which is a product of Rose Appellations Limited - any reference to “B_ND” in the following articles is in reference to Rose Appellations Limited."

Strangely enough, there's no reference to Rose Appellations Ltd or Shreddy Ltd in TALA's privacy policy. However, in the T's & C's they make reference to Group Seventy One Limited (who they state run the WEARETALA website) and 360 Consultancy Limited in relation to notices.

Could be nothing but it does raise more questions about how much Grace actually has to do with TALA.

ETA - AGAIN (I've well and truly fallen down the rabbit hole)

The only trademarks listed under Grace's name are Grace Fit UK, B_ND and Shreddy.

The TALA trademark is owned by Group Seventy One Limited. This company own another trademark, 'Nuvoletta', a quick google search shows this is Anna Saccone's pyjama company.

No matter how much BS Grace tries to spin, she categorically does not own TALA, she's just the face of the brand.

Actually, Mars the Label is now under AIF Fashion Limited

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I remember discussing the ownership of her companies a few threads back, let me see if I can find the post...

okay so since all this she's incorporated TALA as it's own limited company...

Rose Appellations could be a parent company for TALA/BND etc or BND could come under shreddy. Just had a quick check of both websites and nowhere on either one does it state TALA Ltd or BND Ltd so we can assume neither are limited companies in their own right and will be operating under another company.

Similarly, Mars the Label was placed into liquidation last year and has recently been dissolved so cannot still be trading. However, as with Grace's two, Arianna could be operating the business under a separate entity or has set up under a new, non limited company i.e. she's now a sole trader etc.

Hope that makes sense!

ETA - actually, the privacy policy on BND's website states

"This privacy policy is for the B_ND store which is a product of Rose Appellations Limited - any reference to “B_ND” in the following articles is in reference to Rose Appellations Limited."

Strangely enough, there's no reference to Rose Appellations Ltd or Shreddy Ltd in TALA's privacy policy. However, in the T's & C's they make reference to Group Seventy One Limited (who they state run the WEARETALA website) and 360 Consultancy Limited in relation to notices.

Could be nothing but it does raise more questions about how much Grace actually has to do with TALA.

ETA - AGAIN (I've well and truly fallen down the rabbit hole)

The only trademarks listed under Grace's name are Grace Fit UK, B_ND and Shreddy.

The TALA trademark is owned by Group Seventy One Limited. This company own another trademark, 'Nuvoletta', a quick google search shows this is Anna Saccone's pyjama company.

No matter how much BS Grace tries to spin, she categorically does not own TALA, she's just the face of the brand.

Actually, Mars the Label is now under AIF Fashion Limited
Which makes sense because Tala have (or at least had) investors - one of which sent over a Fortnum and Mason hamper 2/3 christmases ago that was shown on stories... Does anyone remember that?

Ironic because I'm rpetty sure she said she didn't have any investors at one point

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Also, the TALA T's & C's still state:

"WEARETALA is a site operated by Group Seventy One Limited. We are registered in England and Wales and our registered office is Studio 360, 17 Highgate High Street. London N6 5JT."

So she might well have set up a company called 'We are TALA' but it does look as though the brand itself is still operating under Group Seventy One. She's possibly incorporated the company with a view to moving the brand over and taking full control (can't wait to see that tit show play out, shall we start a sweepstake on how long it'll last?)

Reactions: 9

"WEARETALA is a site operated by Group Seventy One Limited. We are registered in England and Wales and our registered office is Studio 360, 17 Highgate High Street. London N6 5JT."

So she might well have set up a company called 'We are TALA' but it does look as though the brand itself is still operating under Group Seventy One. She's possibly incorporated the company with a view to moving the brand over and taking full control (can't wait to see that tit show play out, shall we start a sweepstake on how long it'll last?)
Yeah thats jo bohlings company his other one is this, Porto and HongKong. He does all the supplying for them as well, tbh I think shes absolutely clueless as to what goes on in her company. The reason why she had such issues with the lying about the factory location is because they started selling his accessories which are made in hongkong/china very early on and didn’t even realise till much later
12C24580-C92B-435C-9FF6-78000FAAF9DD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah thats jo bohlings company his other one is this, Porto and HongKong. He does all the supplying for them as well, tbh I think shes absolutely clueless as to what goes on in her company. The reason why she had such issues with the lying about the factory location is because they started selling his accessories which are made in hongkong/china very early on and didn’t even realise till much later
View attachment 390483
Where can ya find more info on this company?
I only reached dead ends to what they do service/ product wise when I looked long ago. Both guys are so dubious.

Reactions: 2

Probably why she's got her dad in as a consultant to assist with the process - given his experience, this shouldn't be beyond his remit

View attachment 390483
I agree, she's got no idea!

Another of Group Seventy One's directors, John Rowan Friedrich's Linkedin bio literally says 'Brand incubator, source and supply of all apparel /accessories' 😭 😂

She can pretend all she wants, she did not start these companies by herself. TALA has been operating for what, a year now (?) and she's only just taking over control (if that even is what she's doing? I honestly wouldn't put it past her to spunk a load of money on incorporating the TALA name and having the brand carry on as is just so she can point to companies house and go, 'look, I'm in charge!')

Reactions: 17
I agree, she's got no idea!

Another of Group Seventy One's directors, John Rowan Friedrich's Linkedin bio literally says 'Brand incubator, source and supply of all apparel /accessories' 😭 😂

She can pretend all she wants, she did not start these companies by herself. TALA has been operating for what, a year now (?) and she's only just taking over control (if that even is what she's doing? I honestly wouldn't put it past her to spunk a load of money on incorporating the TALA name and having the brand carry on as is just so she can point to companies house and go, 'look, I'm in charge!')
She didn’t, from what I know she didn’t even turn up to meetings where they discussed which products they were actually going to sell. It was all done by this bloke and the other one, she just said yes or no and that was it.

had the book not been due to come out, I don't think "we are tala" would have been set up - helps to give credibility with those who won't care to think twice about the date it was set up

Also not how it's a site and not a company in and of its own right... so yes, while she owns the website, the trademark itself is not hers. Not yet anyway...

had the book not been due to come out, I don't think "we are tala" would have been set up - helps to give credibility with those who won't care to think twice about the date it was set up

Also not how it's a site and not a company in and of its own right... so yes, while she owns the website, the trademark itself is not hers. Not yet anyway...
Yeah I remember when I looked it up on the register the trademark wasn't registered or owned by Grace, she's so full of shite :rolleyes: and I agree on the book front, the timing's a little too convenient...

ETA - I've just searched the register again and the trademark for the T/ALA logo image is now registered to Rose Appellations but I'm100% sure it was previously registered to group seventy one. Rose appellations also filed a trademark for the word TALA on 21 July 2020 and the word Skinluxe on 12 October 2020.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah I remember when I looked it up on the register the trademark wasn't registered or owned by Grace, she's so full of shite :rolleyes: and I agree on the book front, the timing's a little too convenient...

ETA - I've just searched the register again and the trademark for the T/ALA logo image is now registered to Rose Appellations but I'm100% sure it was previously registered to group seventy one. Rose appellations also filed a trademark for the word TALA on 21 July 2020 and the word Skinluxe on 12 October 2020.
Daddy's work is almost done

Love a bit of revisionist history! Group Seventy Who?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.