Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I remember when I looked it up on the register the trademark wasn't registered or owned by Grace, she's so full of shite :rolleyes: and I agree on the book front, the timing's a little too convenient...

ETA - I've just searched the register again and the trademark for the T/ALA logo image is now registered to Rose Appellations but I'm100% sure it was previously registered to group seventy one. Rose appellations also filed a trademark for the word TALA on 21 July 2020 and the word Skinluxe on 12 October 2020.
how can you trade mark a word that’s in use by other companies?! the only reason they had to use wearetala for their insta was cos tala was taken by a light company who have obviously been up and running long time before miss boss babe witch beverley came onto the ceo scene

Reactions: 13
how can you trade mark a word that’s in use by other companies?! the only reason they had to use wearetala for their insta was cos tala was taken by a light company who have obviously been up and running long time before miss boss babe witch beverley came onto the ceo scene
from what i understand, you can trademark things for different "classes" of items

lighting etc. will be a different class from clothing and stuff so there isn't really a conflict if that makes sense x

Reactions: 9
Does this mean
A. 46160 includes fur as an item but not necessarily sold by the specific company?
Or
B. Their company sells fur?

If B, why is Grace connected to someone selling fur 🤔
It’s the industry code so it means that company sells anything that fits within that remit, I’m
Sure you can get a more precise code than that to narrow it down to a more specific market industry but my log in for those websites are on my other computer. So she could be selling products with leather and fur or she could just be selling anything that comes under that umbrella

Reactions: 4
from what i understand, you can trademark things for different "classes" of items

lighting etc. will be a different class from clothing and stuff so there isn't really a conflict if that makes sense x
ah ok that makes sense thanks

Anyone watched natacha recent video on why she left gymshark? Third question she was asked & she mentioned it was largely due to being affiliated with GS coaches who have no scientific knowledge/ spread false information, which goes against her values despite speaking to Ben & Noel about it many times. Also because some people (smaller content creators) with barely a following weren’t getting paid whom she met at pop ups and she personally addressed that to Ben & Noel and she said they took it really seriously and ever since then everyone has been paid .... which I do believe is true cause even for their lockdown PT content creators, they paid them too even though GS is a well known brand, many would happily settle and not even think twice about payments as they’ll take that free exposure any day ... they pay their creators .... unlike some CEO’s here saying they’ll personally transfer 3p to the people who work for them ....

Reactions: 24
GS coaches? Does she mean athletes?
Yeah, not sure why she used that term but maybe it’s to question if they’re even atheletes but rather fitness enthusiasts who brand themselves as coaches / looking good enough to sell nutritional and workout advice despite not having a degree / qualified ... ok that makes sense why she said that😂

Reactions: 5
I really don't want to put the qualification down because there are many that are new and modern but quite a lot of personal training qualifications use very old and traditional information. A friend did a PT course and I was shocked at how easy it is to get her qualification. Using BMI index etc, measuring fat by pinching your arm, all very outdated yet still part of the curriculum.

When I studied Bachelor of Science in Sports Science (it is equivalent to a personal training qualification but takes 3 years not 1), I would say I had more knowledge from my own experience in the industry. I was teaching people how to deadlift with proper form instead of the institution teaching me. I really thought we would be seeing real time footage of how muscles interact with a movement. There is some nifty tech out there but just not affordable and widely accessible that PT qualifications can include them yet.
Another thing we were made aware of, there is a lack of scientific research on females in the sporting industry because males were primarily used in these experiments. So things like carbohydrate and protein intake for professional athletes are based on data using males. And the lack of financial support to do these experiments.

So I would trust someone that has many years of experience in the gym to give me advice. A lot of what is included in PT qualifications are easily found online.
Even working with high risk individuals or beginners they basically teach you a few moves and explain a few risks but you just get taught to disclose to your client that they must tell you if they have any known risks or injuries and that if they choose to carry on with exercises catered for high risk it is at their own discretion.

Soooo I won't say I would even trust most PT trainers, you would have to look into their qualifications and background in the industry.

There is a lot of bogus info out there in the fitness industry even my university told us that, and that it is difficult to regulate and thus hard to ascertain what is fact and what is just a whole lotta silly billy nonsense.

That's why I do believe experience is also important to look at.

Oh and just a tip for anyone struggling with their fitness and lifting weights journey, depending on the individual (see this is my disclosure), it is said that 48 hours is the optimum recovery time. Since when you exercise and lift weights, you are essentially breaking down and tearing your muscles, once you stop your session, the muscle must repair and this is when new muscle fibers are created.(this is why people talk about muscle memory because these new fibers never go away, they may get weak but they won't dissappear. ) Creating new muscle fibers and repair take up to 48hours and interruptions make this process harder for the body to do its job.

So this means that if you aren't feeling like you are getting any where with your training and you've been at it 4 to 5 times a week. Try to exercise with 48 hours in-between sessions. And see if that recovery time is your optimal recovery time. Each person is different. I started to see long term difference in my muscles and even now I've been out of gym for months and I still have a bit if definition because my muscles were able to repair and create those new fibers.

Loooooool sorry for the long ramble jamble.

Yeah, not sure why she used that term but maybe it’s to question if they’re even atheletes but rather fitness enthusiasts who brand themselves as coaches / looking good enough to sell nutritional and workout advice despite not having a degree / qualified ... ok that makes sense why she said that😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh and just a tip for anyone struggling with their fitness and lifting weights journey, depending on the individual (see this is my disclosure), it is said that 48 hours is the optimum recovery time. Since when you exercise and lift weights, you are essentially breaking down and tearing your muscles, once you stop your session, the muscle must repair and this is when new muscle fibers are created.(this is why people talk about muscle memory because these new fibers never go away, they may get weak but they won't dissappear. ) Creating new muscle fibers and repair take up to 48hours and interruptions make this process harder for the body to do its job.
Seconded this, my powerlifting coach kicks off with me if I don't rest

I really don't want to put the qualification down because there are many that are new and modern but quite a lot of personal training qualifications use very old and traditional information. A friend did a PT course and I was shocked at how easy it is to get her qualification. Using BMI index etc, measuring fat by pinching your arm, all very outdated yet still part of the curriculum.

When I studied Bachelor of Science in Sports Science (it is equivalent to a personal training qualification but takes 3 years not 1), I would say I had more knowledge from my own experience in the industry. I was teaching people how to deadlift with proper form instead of the institution teaching me. I really thought we would be seeing real time footage of how muscles interact with a movement. There is some nifty tech out there but just not affordable and widely accessible that PT qualifications can include them yet.
Another thing we were made aware of, there is a lack of scientific research on females in the sporting industry because males were primarily used in these experiments. So things like carbohydrate and protein intake for professional athletes are based on data using males. And the lack of financial support to do these experiments.

So I would trust someone that has many years of experience in the gym to give me advice. A lot of what is included in PT qualifications are easily found online.
Even working with high risk individuals or beginners they basically teach you a few moves and explain a few risks but you just get taught to disclose to your client that they must tell you if they have any known risks or injuries and that if they choose to carry on with exercises catered for high risk it is at their own discretion.

Soooo I won't say I would even trust most PT trainers, you would have to look into their qualifications and background in the industry.

There is a lot of bogus info out there in the fitness industry even my university told us that, and that it is difficult to regulate and thus hard to ascertain what is fact and what is just a whole lotta silly billy nonsense.

That's why I do believe experience is also important to look at.

So this means that if you aren't feeling like you are getting any where with your training and you've been at it 4 to 5 times a week. Try to exercise with 48 hours in-between sessions. And see if that recovery time is your optimal recovery time. Each person is different. I started to see long term difference in my muscles and even now I've been out of gym for months and I still have a bit if definition because my muscles were able to repair and create those new fibers.

Loooooool sorry for the long ramble jamble.
I would assume that natacha would be referring to people like grace who have no qualifications etc yet sell fitness and nutritious guides just because they have the audience whilst telling people to eat 3/4 of a pitta and humous as part of their ‘shreddy’ meal ... when really a nutritionist would tell you otherwise etc as she mentioned she always gets DMs about it the food stuff and it’s frustrating on her side and doesn’t align with her ethics

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Still don't understand how that was even a thing. If it's a made up word - then why not just change it when you do your research and find out the name is taken and usernames not available? Surely this is all due diligence before splashing your product name on loads of merch. Seems insane.

Reactions: 7
I would assume that natacha would be referring to people like grace who have no qualifications etc yet sell fitness and nutritious guides just because they have the audience whilst telling people to eat 3/4 of a pitta and humous as part of their ‘shreddy’ meal ... when really a nutritionist would tell you otherwise etc as she mentioned she always gets DMs about it the food stuff and it’s frustrating on her side and doesn’t align with her ethics

Image 1: Haha Grace, you silly banana you, right on cue for our discussions.
Image 2: in response to you, 100% agree, what Grace is doing is dangerous. She isn't making any effort to modernize the fitness industry and also doesn't place emphasis on form or proper nutrition. & these two images exactly prove your point in the simplest way possible 🤣

Attachments

She absolutely knows what she is doing. She is so fake, it drives me nuts. Why ask for suggestions when you can google it? Oh I know - free boxes for reviews! What an absolute leech.

Grace, I know you are reading this. Could you at least TRY and be sensitive? Don’t leave some basic “oh it makes me🤢etc” acknowledgment, it doesn’t cancel out your greediness. People are literally starving and you, a rich CEO, are asking for free food boxes during a pandemic. Literally WHAT are you thinking?!
Sneakily trying to ask for free boxes of food from companies when u said the thought of kids starving makes u uncomfortable you honestly couldn’t make this stuff up

Reactions: 16
just saw this article (probably the first and only of its kind) that acknowledges genflow played a role in b_nd and shreddy :eek:

anyone else seen it??

and also came across this guy who designed the app... for genflow

Reactions: 8
I remember discussing the ownership of her companies a few threads back, let me see if I can find the post...

okay so since all this she's incorporated TALA as it's own limited company...

Rose Appellations could be a parent company for TALA/BND etc or BND could come under shreddy. Just had a quick check of both websites and nowhere on either one does it state TALA Ltd or BND Ltd so we can assume neither are limited companies in their own right and will be operating under another company.

Similarly, Mars the Label was placed into liquidation last year and has recently been dissolved so cannot still be trading. However, as with Grace's two, Arianna could be operating the business under a separate entity or has set up under a new, non limited company i.e. she's now a sole trader etc.

Hope that makes sense!

ETA - actually, the privacy policy on BND's website states

"This privacy policy is for the B_ND store which is a product of Rose Appellations Limited - any reference to “B_ND” in the following articles is in reference to Rose Appellations Limited."

Strangely enough, there's no reference to Rose Appellations Ltd or Shreddy Ltd in TALA's privacy policy. However, in the T's & C's they make reference to Group Seventy One Limited (who they state run the WEARETALA website) and 360 Consultancy Limited in relation to notices.

Could be nothing but it does raise more questions about how much Grace actually has to do with TALA.

ETA - AGAIN (I've well and truly fallen down the rabbit hole)

The only trademarks listed under Grace's name are Grace Fit UK, B_ND and Shreddy.

The TALA trademark is owned by Group Seventy One Limited. This company own another trademark, 'Nuvoletta', a quick google search shows this is Anna Saccone's pyjama company.

No matter how much BS Grace tries to spin, she categorically does not own TALA, she's just the face of the brand.

Actually, Mars the Label is now under AIF Fashion Limited
I mean tbf, she always said Shreddy and TALA were completely separate entities and we knew this from these companies houses like a year ago when everyone was snooping.

I personally never thought Genflow actually had anything to do with TALA but more supported by Gleam because one of her TALA employees is her Gleam manager.

I’m sorry but Grace was basically a child when she set these up. It is a joke for her to tell everyone she did everything on her own with no help. She would’ve needed help figuring out all the actual business parts of the company: which factories to source, how to connect with the oversees producers from Portugal to “the Far East” - esp when she was jumping on the sustainable ship, given its niche characteristic she definitely needed help. And behold, we all still managed to find someone else using the same sourcing factory as TALA who was more direct and honest about it if I remember correctly (it was some dude can’t remember who). Side reminder: this Jo dude was also the one posting all the TALA job posts on LinkedIn.

But at the same time given that Gleam and Genflow manage and “support” the same influencers, it doesn’t take a genius to assume that the two companies will probably have come across each other and share resources AT LEAST informally to do everything it takes to make sure they make profit from these influencers they’ve invested in. I even found Krissy Cela’s white man co-owner of her app on LinkedIn without trying (came up as recommended while finding Shreddy employees).

Even without all this digging, the main takeaway has always been that none of these influencers did “everything” by themselves. And that goes way further than their trashy claims of “I never said we did this by ourselves I always say how privileged I am to have had so much help” - no hunny all you people do is constantly try to show off how much of hustlers you are. No it’s insane to ever believe that.

And even with all this help, Grace can’t make leggings that can hold themselves together even through a walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
as well as Grace buying followers think Megan (one of the girls who lives with her) is buying followers as well? Maybe even likes. Her likes do not correlate with her followers at all. 2,776 followers but it’s only uploads past summer that started getting a lot of likes! I only have over 1k followers and I get 250-300 likes sometimes?? Idk if it’s the algorithm but somebody ain’t doing the math right

• Wow

I know this is a Grez thread but since we talk about Natacha here, some of you would def be interested in this. Also her reasons for leaving Gymshark are applicable to Grez's imposter of a fitness app.

Reactions: 6

I know this is a Grez thread but since we talk about Natacha here, some of you would def be interested in this. Also her reasons for leaving Gymshark are applicable to Grez's imposter of a fitness app.
I am and will always be a Natacha stan. This girl knows how to run a business and bases it on good morals

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.