Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was driving her car yesterday for her and one of her housemates shared this photo of them! 🤣
It seemed that Megan was the one that liked Tom just from my general lurking lol so if Grez and Dez are hooking up that will surely lead to a happy home environment 🥰 I don't miss having housemates and I don't miss being single at all lol, what they have going on reminds me a lot of my early 20's (the general housemate dynamic etc). Not that fun and I can say that I don't speak to any of those previous housemates anymore soooooo yeah. Not saying that it always happens ofc but, humans will be humans

Reactions: 18
I’d put money on them having an almighty fall out within the year hahah

Also it’s the oldest rule in the book don’t jump into relationships with your housemates hahaha
How does she know these housemates anyway? Are they a group of her uni friends?

Reactions: 4
He was driving her car yesterday for her and one of her housemates shared this photo of them! 🤣
I don’t think they’re actually dating! She’s probably one of those girls that thinks they’re quirky for having a close friendship with a guy (even though they’re probably not that close) despite the fact it’s normal. I reckon she would be really private about sharing her relationship if she was in one so her housemates wouldn’t post it/it would have been deleted by now

Nice socially distanced Christmas! After how much she posted about not seeing family and spending it inside...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Also, I don’t get everyone sharing the Shreddy bus and commenting on graces insta etc like omg so proud of you!!!

what are you proud of- she literally just paid for an advert?? It doesn’t mean anything 😂

remember when loads of taxis were painted with the pretty little thing branding- they didn’t do that because they were mega fans or to show off this unreal company. PLT paid them, and they provided the service. It’s laughable this is being counted as an achievement. Especially when, as people have pointed out, she’s picked a stupid time to do it and the exposure will be low. If anything it screams clueless 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I don’t think they’re actually dating! She’s probably one of those girls that thinks they’re quirky for having a close friendship with a guy (even though they’re probably not that close) despite the fact it’s normal. I reckon she would be really private about sharing her relationship if she was in one so her housemates wouldn’t post it/it would have been deleted by now

Nice socially distanced Christmas! After how much she posted about not seeing family and spending it inside...
In all fairness I think I remember her saying one of her sisters was bubbled with them or staying with them when tier 4 was announced...bigger issue is one of her housemates went away for Christmas in the countryside and then came back some point before New Years....

Reactions: 5
If Violet wasn't bubbled with her that Christmas, she broke the rules seeing her in that park as there is clearly a third person involved (whoever took the photo). She's covered herself by saying the thing about Violet being bubbled with her, though

Anyone else find it totally nuts that she's hanging around with people that kind of seem to be stupid, shallow and mean? Maybe Aaron was a head behind closed doors, but he seemed so sensitive, humble, intelligent, and curious about the world. He still seems that way now (he was fine as duck, I'm ngl, but again, not speaking to their relationship). Now she, left wing ethical qween, CHAMPION of the Labour Party, linked up with some guy that's got a wanky sharticle in the Sun talking about how he dOeSnT kNoW hOw He'S sOoOoOO successful on Tinder? I couldn't take someone that up their own arse seriously. And all the pictures of him too - you don't have to be bloody Poirot/do a Wagatha to see that he obviously thinks he's successful on Tinder because he's an attractive 'footballer'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If she was dating him she wouldn't let her housemate put that pic up, she would keep it discreet from fans

Reactions: 3
In all fairness I think I remember her saying one of her sisters was bubbled with them or staying with them when tier 4 was announced...bigger issue is one of her housemates went away for Christmas in the countryside and then came back some point before New Years....
Hmm I'm always very suspicious about people conveniently forming new bubbles when it suits them. You can't switch your support bubble when it pleases you; you need spend 10 days with no 'bubbles' before changing to a new household. Maybe I'm cynical but I've just seen waaay too many London people using support bubbles as a loophole when it doesn't apply to them so wouldn't be surprised if the rules were bent here too.

And the fact that Grace made sure not to show Violet in any of her content over Christmas makes me think she knew rules were being broken somehow.

Reactions: 33
If she was dating him she wouldn't let her housemate put that pic up, she would keep it discreet from fans
Good way for her to get attention, lots of people asking questions once they’ve gone and seen the story/she also posted lying next to him on her story while he was doing the tala quiz so people will naturally be curious. She knows what she’s doing, she’s not engaged enough with her audience to just come out and say she’s seeing someone lol.

Plus, the way he had his hand on her leg in the housemates story deffo was more than friendly to me, I can’t imagine any of my guy friends being touchy feely like that with me 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Now she, left wing ethical qween, CHAMPION of the Labour Party, linked up with some guy that's got a wanky sharticle in the Sun talking about how he dOeSnT kNoW hOw He'S sOoOoOO successful on Tinder? I couldn't take someone that up their own arse seriously. And all the pictures of him too - you don't have to be bloody Poirot/do a Wagatha to see that he obviously thinks he's successful on Tinder because he's an attractive 'footballer'.
In fairness, I don’t know how he’s so successful on Tinder either. Would solicit a prompt left swipe from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Good way for her to get attention, lots of people asking questions once they’ve gone and seen the story/she also posted lying next to him on her story while he was doing the tala quiz so people will naturally be curious. She knows what she’s doing, she’s not engaged enough with her audience to just come out and say she’s seeing someone lol.

Plus, the way he had his hand on her leg in the housemates story deffo was more than friendly to me, I can’t imagine any of my guy friends being touchy feely like that with me 🤢
Anyone who has followed her for more than a minute knows she won't outright reveal a guy like that. She likes to do teases with showing just their hands, or another body next to hers, two drinks next to each other, etc. She never lived with mustytoe despite going out with him for a long time so doubt this would be any different.

Reactions: 6
In fairness, I don’t know how he’s so successful on Tinder either. Would solicit a prompt left swipe from me.
I can only assume those who swiped right thought he was good for a shag 🤷🏼‍♀️ Certainly looks like the type I’d avoid like the plague / the rona

Reactions: 8
Why would violet be bubbled with anyone when she lives in Edinburgh during term time with housemates?

Reactions: 10
So he's giving advice on how to what... be an "attractive" single person on Tinder? What is this article even? Must've gone straight to his head. That house must be a bleeping nightmare to live in, not as bad as living in a Tiktok influencer house (ridic in itself) but duck me
Think I’d rather live in a TikTok house, seems less pretentious and arrogant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's nice that her employees are still being underpaid while she pays hundreds of pounds a week to have Shreddy advertised on the side of a bus.
How are people proud? She's literally paying for the advertisement. During lockdown.
yeh I don't get this either, she is seemingly acting as if they have awarded her this ad. I could pay for a photo of my cat to be on a bus if I had the money. I would be so bored if I was one of her flatmates driving round london following a bus so she could pose stupidly in front of it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Grace mentioning all her fave websites for reading ~business articles~ is giving me very Michael Scott name-dropping business magazines he definitely doesn't read vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Grace mentioning all her fave websites for reading ~business articles~ is giving me very Michael Scott name-dropping business magazines he definitely doesn't read vibes
The fact she prints them all off just so she can annotate them seems like she is creating busywork for herself, honestly. I can understand printing out a dense research paper, but what is there to annotate from a ~1000 word business article? What's wrong with reading it on your phone or laptop like everyone else and just taking notes in a notebook.

Also love how this 'morning coffee and reading sesh' is at 10.52am. Oh to live the life of a #girlboss.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Pe
If Violet wasn't bubbled with her that Christmas, she broke the rules seeing her in that park as there is clearly a third person involved (whoever took the photo). She's covered herself by saying the thing about Violet being bubbled with her, though

Anyone else find it totally nuts that she's hanging around with people that kind of seem to be stupid, shallow and mean? Maybe Aaron was a head behind closed doors, but he seemed so sensitive, humble, intelligent, and curious about the world. He still seems that way now (he was fine as duck, I'm ngl, but again, not speaking to their relationship). Now she, left wing ethical qween, CHAMPION of the Labour Party, linked up with some guy that's got a wanky sharticle in the Sun talking about how he dOeSnT kNoW hOw He'S sOoOoOO successful on Tinder? I couldn't take someone that up their own arse seriously. And all the pictures of him too - you don't have to be bloody Poirot/do a Wagatha to see that he obviously thinks he's successful on Tinder because he's an attractive 'footballer'.
Personally I think it’s because the people who are intelligent see right through her and see her for what she is. Think about it would you really say Steph, Montana, the love island gang, these housemates etc are intelligent? That’s my view tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.