Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's nice that her employees are still being underpaid while she pays hundreds of pounds a week to have Shreddy advertised on the side of a bus.
How are people proud? She's literally paying for the advertisement. During lockdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Has anyone else seen the controversy about Florence Given’s book having significantly copied the work of a black author? It’s another gleam publication like Grace’s

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It's nice that her employees are still being underpaid while she pays hundreds of pounds a week to have Shreddy advertised on the side of a bus.
How are people proud? She's literally paying for the advertisement. During lockdown.
Just in:
B(G)rexit campaigners using busses to convince the masses delivery of a market disruption catered for their individual needs.

The masses have brought to light the inability to cancel subscriptions due to B(G)rexit negotiation autorenewal every October.

On the bright side, free apple products, as part of their promotional compeition, are up for grabs, just make sure you like, subscribe and tag a mate. T's&C's apply.

T's&C's
Apple products are defined as: "apples with a market value of 30 Pounds but sold as 5 pound meal deal" adgifted, "ed, edd and eddy bands with red and green detail"

Unfortunately they are unable to exchange the apple products for vouchers as they stated "statistics show cheap alcohol, cigarettes and drugs are bought instead items that are essential such as quality alcohol, cigars, pure cut drugs and Dubai trips. This is why privatized organizations are trusted for years to ensure quality is top priority."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone else seen the controversy about Florence Given’s book having significantly copied the work of a black author? It’s another gleam publication like Grace’s
there’s a whole thread for florence where this fuckery is discussed in some detail 😊

Reactions: 9
Don’t - it’s a rabbit hole.
The author who’s accusing her is so self serving it’s a joke. Both Florence AND her works are incredibly similar to other feminist works. SF is so extremely full of herself.

While I’m not Grace’s biggest fan I can’t see her being embroiled in something like this.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Don’t - it’s a rabbit hole.
The author who’s accusing her is so self serving it’s a joke. Both Florence AND her works are incredibly similar to other feminist works. SF is so extremely full of herself.

While I’m not Grace’s biggest fan I can’t see her being embroiled in something like this.
Thank you for saving me the trouble!! I just came across the controversy there so I’m glad I didn’t waste my time:)

Reactions: 2
Two posts today on the GFG Facebook group asking for protein recommendations and shreddy wasn’t recommended once

Reactions: 9
Just in:
B(G)rexit campaigners using busses to convince the masses delivery of a market disruption catered for their individual needs.

The masses have brought to light the inability to cancel subscriptions due to B(G)rexit negotiation autorenewal every October.

On the bright side, free apple products, as part of their promotional compeition, are up for grabs, just make sure you like, subscribe and tag a mate. T's&C's apply.

T's&C's
Apple products are defined as: "apples with a market value of 30 Pounds but sold as 5 pound meal deal" adgifted, "ed, edd and eddy bands with red and green detail"

Unfortunately they are unable to exchange the apple products for vouchers as they stated "statistics show cheap alcohol, cigarettes and drugs are bought instead items that are essential such as quality alcohol, cigars, pure cut drugs and Dubai trips. This is why privatized organizations are trusted for years to ensure quality is top priority."
Yesss 😂

Besides, slogans on buses is very 2016! Tho it is typical Tory so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha honestly whoever said pointed out monmon got massater Botox thanks so much! I was gonna get jawline filler cause I thought it helped but then I researched it and was like wow this is exactly what I needed ... had a consultation with a doctor in central london & they were happy to give me 15 Units per side, in two weeks I saw a difference in my teeth grinding & in 3 weeks people were telling me my jaw looked slightly slimmer (if I pointed it out they could tell) though right now two months in I definitely feel a massive chunk of my teeth grinding has reduced & my jawline is MUCH slimmer and noticeable from people. I’m really really glad I got it done, has helped my teeth grinding so much (gave me headaches, teeth pain etc and an uneven jaw) & luckily the slimmer jawline was a side effect that has helped with my confidence a lottt cause I missed having an even profile, of course your mileage may vary though I don’t think I need to go for a top up anytime soon despite the recommended 4-6 week check up time
Do you mind me asking how much it cost? I've been considering it for a while as my jaw has been almost permanently clenched for a few years now and it's changed my face shape so much. Can't seem to find anywhere actually with a price list showing on their website!

Reactions: 2
Do you mind me asking how much it cost? I've been considering it for a while as my jaw has been almost permanently clenched for a few years now and it's changed my face shape so much. Can't seem to find anywhere actually with a price list showing on their website!
Instagram! Usually they’ll have their prices in their highlights or on their websites. #botoxlondon #jawlineslimminglondon #massaterbotoxlondon etc is how I searched for mine, I was going to pay around £200 though I actually ended up paying £60 cause me and my doctor got along so well, she kindly paid most of it for me. Though most aesthetics practioners do offer massater Botox so you could even find someone who does injectibles like dermal fillers/Botox do it for you (just make sure you enquire and do your research - I always look at their qualifications, before and after photos, their FAQ, prices and reviews before investing my money in someone). You could also do it under ‘model’ ie in Harley Street, a doctor could be training an aesthetics practitioner (don’t worry, they have experience, you’re in safe hands!) they just want more experience so offer model prices at a discounted rate (which I find much better financially & because you get too see first hand what goes into it aka the convo between the two lol all pretty interesting & I have done for my lips before (buttnakedaesthetics for lips in central london who are amazing btw, I’d highly recommend to check out their model prices here and there, it’s like £80 per ml when it’s usually like £199 and the practiones technique is amazing!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I actually lost brain cells reading this article.
A womanising wannabe footballer, wow, what a catch.
Wannabe footballer 😭 its embarrassing he even calls himself a footballer when the team he plays for is about to get relegated out of the national league. Its a hobby, he’s not getting paid for and has a full time job elsewhere

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually lost brain cells reading this article.
A womanising wannabe footballer, wow, what a catch.
So he's giving advice on how to what... be an "attractive" single person on Tinder? What is this article even? Must've gone straight to his head. That house must be a bleeping nightmare to live in, not as bad as living in a Tiktok influencer house (ridic in itself) but duck me

Reactions: 5
So he's giving advice on how to what... be an "attractive" single person on Tinder? What is this article even? Must've gone straight to his head. That house must be a bleeping nightmare to live in, not as bad as living in a Tiktok influencer house (ridic in itself) but duck me
I’d put money on them having an almighty fall out within the year hahah

Also it’s the oldest rule in the book don’t jump into relationships with your housemates hahaha

Reactions: 13
I’d put money on them having an almighty fall out within the year hahah

Also it’s the oldest rule in the book don’t jump into relationships with your housemates hahaha
Yes it is never a good idea especially if they are as leechy as him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.