Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but when has she ever included a 'disclaimer' in the articles and podcasts she has done? The says the most intentionally vague thing about how she is privileged and went to Oxford - which can be said of most Oxford students. But her privilege is on another level, which is what she doesn't seem to get and why it is so important for her to be upfront about the extent of her familial wealth.

Reactions: 21
Has she actually made a point yet? Surely this is the perfect time for her to just lay down her cards in terms of her crazy privilege so she’s done it and finally been completely transparent with it

Reactions: 11
so she managed to say everything whilst simultaneously managing to say absolutely nothing. If there's one tip I'd like from her about productivity it's how to up my word count during an essay at 2am

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.