Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£18 for a skipping rope 💀 come on
It’s “adjustable” but not really because you have to cut it with scissors to get it to fit your height... I don’t know why but I have a problem with them calling it adjustable. Maybe because you should expect to be able to readjust... what if you cut it too short on your first try?? That’s £18 down the drain

• Angry
Reactions: 28
It’s “adjustable” but not really because you have to cut it with scissors to get it to fit your height... I don’t know why but I have a problem with them calling it adjustable. Maybe because you should expect to be able to readjust... what if you cut it too short on your first try?? That’s £18 down the drain
You have to cut it?! At least the cheap plastic ones we used at school you could untie the knot and make it long again.

Reactions: 20
To anyone thinking of getting an apex bike - they are just as problematic as Grace so she’s the perfect ambassador really 🤣 avoid avoid avoid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You don’t expect to have to cut something for it to be “adjustable”, you’d presume you can adjust it and the readjust etc. Grace’s story suggest you could share the stupid rope between small/tall people which clearly you can’t.
I’ve messaged her to tell her this as feedback, wonder if I’ll get blocked

Reactions: 22
Yeah she says you can adjust it to do "fancy tricks"... But just once, then you'll have to buy a seperate rope for each trick 🙄

Reactions: 7
I actually think ALL TALA product is so bleeping ugly. The fabric just looks disgusting, stiff and plasticky and hard, but it’s probably because it’s not designed very well. The colours look rank too, they just look so cheap. Every time I see someone post their workout outfit I instantly know whether or not it’s TALA. As the designs are just inferior rips from other brands, at that price point, why wouldn’t you go for something that’s equally priced and has infinitely better customer service?

I find myself thinking this a lot with TALA/shreddy these days, like why not just go for Girlfriend Collective or Beyond by Meggan Grubb, who do what Grace constantly yaps on about and the BBC bumlick her for, but you know...better?

Also at that guy who criticised Grace but won’t unfollow her because he’s horny -there are literally thousands of blonde big tit sporty English posh girls on the internet, mayhaps you should unfollow and let go of the exploitative one? Men make me feel ill sometimes lmao, a woman could literally be a war criminal and they’d still follow her if she had big boobs. Grace also makes herself look so grim these days like she needs to stop with the posts of her bent over something, tits out, tongue out, eyebrows permanently raised but eyelids drooping. The vibes are conflicting
Grace manages to make everything she wears look cheap so I assume this was the look she was going for with Tala? her posts recently are just atrocious, the ones with her tongue hanging out are :sick: I wonder if her dad who is some kind of business man ever comments on this? especially when she "hired him" to help her

Reactions: 1
The irony of some bootelicker (;)) telling a girl it's a waste of time for beefing TALA on Twitter. Imagine tweeting all day every day about football and then saying it's a waste of time to complain about a company collecting cash for something it's not even bleeping doing? Is that not what football Twitter does ALL DAY by complaining about their team's performance? Like it's more important to talk about Mesut Ozil being a bit too bleeping slow.

1611666362381.png

I literally cannot imagine what it feels like to be so far up Grace's gilded hole. It blows my bleeping mind that people think they're doing the right thing by defending her. I'm honestly not surprised we've got such an incompetent government in power if this is the attitude people have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wait you have to cut the skipping rope yourself?! Is that normal 😂
Who cares that you have to cut it yourself when it’s tHE BEST LOOKING SKIPPING ROPE YOU’VE EVER SEEN

honestly I can’t take this seriously 😂

The most effective home cardio that doesn’t make her die of boredom... what was that yesterday about your gifted £1200 bike then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
To anyone thinking of getting an apex bike - they are just as problematic as Grace so she’s the perfect ambassador really 🤣 avoid avoid avoid
Tbh I’ve learnt that 99% of companies that use influencers are awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You don’t expect to have to cut something for it to be “adjustable”, you’d presume you can adjust it and the readjust etc. Grace’s story suggest you could share the stupid rope between small/tall people which clearly you can’t.
I’ve messaged her to tell her this as feedback, wonder if I’ll get blocked
more gaslighting from grace
It’s like when they marketed their protein pouches as refill, because when they’re empty you can put something else in (like literally most packaging of you want to 🥴)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.