Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloke spitting facts. Love it when an account with 40k followers tweets tit about her haha

Looool this twitter thread is so deranged tho, I mean the girl has a point but this 100% just seems like she's desperate to get grace to notice her like every other minion

Reactions: 11
Looool this twitter thread is so deranged tho, I mean the girl has a point but this 100% just seems like she's desperate to get grace to notice her like every other minion
Its odd af, if they didn’t bother to give a decent reply, why tf would you keep messaging them repeatedly for 14 months?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As much as I get her point, this screams (grace’s favourite term) performative allyship. I can tell you for a fact that no fat person cares this much(speaking from experience). I might raise it once but then unfollow and support a more inclusive brand.

Reactions: 23
As much as I get her point, this screams (grace’s favourite term) performative allyship. I can tell you for a fact that no fat person cares this much(speaking from experience). I might raise it once but then unfollow and support a more inclusive brand.
Exactly FOURTEEN MONTHS as @Deeznutslol says, who does that?!?

Reactions: 8
LOL I certainly don’t have the time. If they don’t want my fat girl £££ then adios x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bloke spitting facts. Love it when an account with 40k followers tweets tit about her haha
View attachment 402264

Cue all the idiot stans commenting to tell him she built it through 100% of her own hard work and determination

I've followed Paul a while and had noticed he followed Grace - glad he's open about it just being horniness haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I work in a corporate job and find this hustle culture hilarious. Yes it absolutely exists, but not in the form that influencers like Grace talk about it. The hustle culture Grace is so focused on breaking down was created by influencers to look important and busy in their “jobs” and “careers”. Now she is making bank on saying it’s bad. Can’t make this tit up.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Weird, considering it is probably the only situation where the stuck-out-tongue-pose almost makes a little tiny bit of sense 🤔
this reminds me of my parents dog after a long walk with the tongue out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Levi logo is slightly different - hers are Versace I'm pretty sure. example from her favourite site: https://www.vestiairecollective.com...lue-cotton-versace-jeans-jeans-12924513.shtml
I think i've actually found the ones she's wearing: https://en.zalando.de/versace-jeans-couture-straight-leg-jeans-indigo-vei21n00n-k11.html

TBH very surprised she used to rave about levi's 501. I used to follow Grace when she was still into fitness, since she was one of the few fitness influencers who had a similar (same height, short and muscular/stocky legs) body as I. Levis 501 just don't fit right for me: they squish my bum, are way too tight on the legs and gape in the waist. I would assume Grace would have the same issues, if not more, since my waist was nowhere near as small as hers.

Isn't this the Tala logo on her clothes? Maybe they formed some kind of a collab... or have the same people doing promo shots.
Looks like the logo.. spinning seems like the worst choice for TALA - the leggings will rip within 10 minutes on the bike 😂.\

*edit: some spelling mistakes

Reactions: 2
I think i've actually found the ones she's wearing: https://en.zalando.de/versace-jeans-couture-straight-leg-jeans-indigo-vei21n00n-k11.html

TBH very surprised she used to rave about levi's 501. I used to follow Grace when she was still into fitness, since she was one of the few fitness influencers who had a similar (same height, short and muscular/stocky legs) body as I. Levis 501 just don't fit right for me: they squish my bum, are way too tight on the legs and gape in the waist. I would assume Grace would have the same issues, if not more, since my waist was nowhere near as small as hers.

Looks like the logo.. spinning seems like the worst choice for TALA - the leggings will rip within 10 minutes on the bike 😂.\

*edit: some spelling mistakes
£200 jeans for a sunday dog walk in the snow? thatd be a no from me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.