Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4844CDEF-4F72-4316-B236-674A0AC69E3F.png

The “ad gifted” of the trousers is very sneaky here putting it on the screen on the bike.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 402628
The “ad gifted” of the trousers is very sneaky here putting it on the screen on the bike.
If I owned a company and had gifted her something I'd be annoyed that she hid the company name. Surely that's the whole point of sending her something, that they get exposure, but how can that happen when you can't even see the trousers and she makes it hard to see the name and @ of the company?

Reactions: 24
Looks like the logo.. spinning seems like the worst choice for TALA - the leggings will rip within 10 minutes on the bike 😂.\
Hah spinning is exactly what did for my hosta shorts 😂 They might’ve lasted a bit longer if it wasn’t for the sprints... Mind you, at least it was dark in the studio so no one could see the giant hole that appeared in my crotch! Thank god I was wearing pants too!

Reactions: 10
anyone remember when she did a waitrose food shopping video aimed at vegan STUDENTS? or the uni outfits vid that consisted of 99.9999% pricey branded clothes.... that girl has never and will never be a relatable person

• Haha
Reactions: 28
anyone remember when she did a waitrose food shopping video aimed at vegan STUDENTS? or the uni outfits vid that consisted of 99.9999% pricey branded clothes.... that girl has never and will never be a relatable person
But she really struggled being a broke uni student 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yeah, almost the same as my uni experience buying the cheapest tit in lidl, boxed wine, and bringing leftover food from my job in a restaurant 😂 so relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yeah maybe so but still kicking back and mindless watching 3 hours of whatever is so different to making changes in life. it’s like comparing a cake with a pigeon- they just aren’t comparable in any way to me 🥴
I think the key difference here is activity vs. passivity – with the former you're passively watching something waiting for it to 'improve,' so naturally that's going to feel easier to get through than actively trying hard to work through tit times in life to get to the other side so to speak.

Reactions: 6
On the topic of flared trousers a la Grace’s tit version - Does anyone have recommendations for some?
I get flared yoga leggings off of Amazon for about £20, SO worth it. They have pockets and are so so comfy, I live in them tbh.

I actually think ALL TALA product is so bleeping ugly. The fabric just looks disgusting, stiff and plasticky and hard, but it’s probably because it’s not designed very well. The colours look rank too, they just look so cheap. Every time I see someone post their workout outfit I instantly know whether or not it’s TALA. As the designs are just inferior rips from other brands, at that price point, why wouldn’t you go for something that’s equally priced and has infinitely better customer service?

I find myself thinking this a lot with TALA/shreddy these days, like why not just go for Girlfriend Collective or Beyond by Meggan Grubb, who do what Grace constantly yaps on about and the BBC bumlick her for, but you know...better?

Also at that guy who criticised Grace but won’t unfollow her because he’s horny -there are literally thousands of blonde big tit sporty English posh girls on the internet, mayhaps you should unfollow and let go of the exploitative one? Men make me feel ill sometimes lmao, a woman could literally be a war criminal and they’d still follow her if she had big boobs. Grace also makes herself look so grim these days like she needs to stop with the posts of her bent over something, tits out, tongue out, eyebrows permanently raised but eyelids drooping. The vibes are conflicting

Reactions: 26
I actually think ALL TALA product is so bleeping ugly. The fabric just looks disgusting, stiff and plasticky and hard, but it’s probably because it’s not designed very well. The colours look rank too, they just look so cheap. Every time I see someone post their workout outfit I instantly know whether or not it’s TALA. As the designs are just inferior rips from other brands, at that price point, why wouldn’t you go for something that’s equally priced and has infinitely better customer service?

I find myself thinking this a lot with TALA/shreddy these days, like why not just go for Girlfriend Collective or Beyond by Meggan Grubb, who do what Grace constantly yaps on about and the BBC bumlick her for, but you know...better?

Also at that guy who criticised Grace but won’t unfollow her because he’s horny -there are literally thousands of blonde big tit sporty English posh girls on the internet, mayhaps you should unfollow and let go of the exploitative one? Men make me feel ill sometimes lmao, a woman could literally be a war criminal and they’d still follow her if she had big boobs. Grace also makes herself look so grim these days like she needs to stop with the posts of her bent over something, tits out, tongue out, eyebrows permanently raised but eyelids drooping. The vibes are conflicting
Yeah thing, shes not even fit, she just looks rough and dirty these days. Theres plenty of good looking women on line, but grace aint one.
Also they could be the pengest person in the world but if you find out they’ve got a tit personality / horrible personality / have done bad things, don’t they immediately become unattractive?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if anyone saw that 'influencer' on this morning earlier. She's a 'PT' and went to Dubai for 'work'. Claims her job is 'essential'. When challenged, she literally uttered the phrase 'in a world where you can be anything, be kind'.

I'm bleeping done with influencers :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I 100% agree with pointing out when shes being shady with business practises, flaunting her privilege etc etc etc, but when I joined this thread there was a point about not bringing down how she looks. Recently it’s been getting a bit much for me saying she looks rough & dirty & greasy etc. Surely we have more valid points than slating a woman for how she looks? I also don’t think she looks that rough so it makes me wonder what you guys would think of me LOL. Not a fan of hers at all and unfollowed a LONG time ago, but I wanted to raise this point in case others on the thread feel the same way.
Look mate, understand what you’re saying here, hence why I’ve never come on and said oh shes ugly/fat. That would being insulting her looks, but saying someone looks dirty or greasy, when they post selfies where their face seems to be covered in olive oil isn’t actually insulting their appearance, its saying they look unhygienic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think i've actually found the ones she's wearing: https://en.zalando.de/versace-jeans-couture-straight-leg-jeans-indigo-vei21n00n-k11.html

TBH very surprised she used to rave about levi's 501. I used to follow Grace when she was still into fitness, since she was one of the few fitness influencers who had a similar (same height, short and muscular/stocky legs) body as I. Levis 501 just don't fit right for me: they squish my bum, are way too tight on the legs and gape in the waist. I would assume Grace would have the same issues, if not more, since my waist was nowhere near as small as hers.

Looks like the logo.. spinning seems like the worst choice for TALA - the leggings will rip within 10 minutes on the bike 😂.\

*edit: some spelling mistakes
I actually think she used to wear Levi’s wedgie (which is sadly no longer produced). I have three pairs and they are great (more room for bum and thighs, but tighter on the waist).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.