Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tweet is going viral lol. 10k likes now. That’s an extra 4k likes in about 20 mins 😂 wonder if Grace has seen it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I also liked this quote reply; it quite neatly describes what is going on with brands like Genflow, which are now a one-stop shop for influencers to build their portfolio of brands. The similarities between nu-in and TALA are no coincidence - it's roughly the same products repackaged for different audiences.

1611678001039.png

Reactions: 20
Tbh it bothers me a bit people saying her parents bought her company for her, because technically they did not, and if Grace acknowledges the criticism she will cling onto that technicality. When the real point is she was born into so much wealth and privilege it had a domino effect that meant she ended up in a position, unlike those without that wealth and privilege, that enabled her to comfortably take risks and launch her own companies.
🤮

Reactions: 52
Tbh it bothers me a bit people saying her parents bought her company for her, because technically they did not, and if Grace acknowledges the criticism she will cling onto that technicality. When the real point is she was born into so much wealth and privilege it had a domino effect that meant she ended up in a position, unlike those without that wealth and privilege, that enabled her to comfortably take risks and launch her own companies.
🤮
Yeah its annoying because if she does try and defend herself, thats exactly what she’ll use to do it. She’ll say technically my parents never bought my businesses so ignore everything

Reactions: 21
Yeah its annoying because if she does try and defend herself, thats exactly what she’ll use to do it. She’ll say technically my parents never bought my businesses so ignore everything
yeah, I think what people need to criticise more is the fact that she basically has a company that does everything for her and she is just the face of, just glorified merch

Reactions: 17
🤮
Yeah I'm not gonna lie - when call-outs on Instagram or Twitter say factually incorrect things it makes me cringe because it validates the idea that all the criticism against her is just trolling. Like you said, Grace loves to get off on a technicality, and people are giving her an out by getting the details wrong. There's perfectly legitimate things to criticise her for, but under that tweet there's random unsubstantiated claims, e.g. someone acting like the fact she missed her Oxford offer but still got in means something was going on under-the-table. It's not that nefarious, people get in on missed grades even at Oxford.

Another one that does annoy me is when people comment on her stuff with like "Genflow does everything for you" - Genflow has played a huge role in setting up her businesses, but phrasing it like that doesn't really explain how they were involved. And because of the inaccurate phrasing Grace can easily dispute it and you look like a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah I'm not gonna lie - when call-outs on Instagram or Twitter say factually incorrect things it makes me cringe because it validates the idea that all the criticism against her is just trolling. Like you said, Grace loves to get off on a technicality, and people are giving her an out by getting the details wrong. There's perfectly legitimate things to criticise her for, but under that tweet there's random unsubstantiated claims, e.g. someone acting like the fact she missed her Oxford offer but still got in means something was going on under-the-table. It's not that nefarious, people get in on missed grades even at Oxford.

Another one that does annoy me is when people comment on her stuff with like "Genflow does everything for you" - Genflow has played a huge role in setting up her businesses, but phrasing it like that doesn't really explain how they were involved. And because of the inaccurate phrasing Grace can easily dispute it and you look like a troll.
but is that not what genflow does?

Yeah btw if anyone ever sees me do this tell me ASAP, I try to be accurate but I sometimes make mistakes with what I write

Reactions: 8

in her case it definitely looks nefarious as it tends to be people from "disadvantaged backgrounds" who miss their offer and are still let into oxbridge but the system is meant to recognise how educational disadvantage can mean people peforrm less well than they do

Reactions: 7
Is she actually having a laugh... £18 for a skipping rope made from COTTON sorry but anyone who has enough money to burn on that shite deserves for it to break within a week 🤣 I got a men’s health speed rope made from pvc covered with steel for £8 in Argos, I suppose I’m not cool enough to put ✨ aesthetic ✨ ahead of common sense and efficiency though 🤦🏻‍♀️
I got an argos skipping rope too, its lasted me 4 years so far and cost less than a tenner 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.