Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is it weird to sell bikinis if you've already worn them? I don't know if it's just me but I find that kinda weird

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Anyone else finding her pose she does to show off her bum on all pictures a little bit 2017? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is it just me or is it weird to sell bikinis if you've already worn them? I don't know if it's just me but I find that kinda weird
Yeah its bleeping disgusting, but remember this is the witch who sold used tala underwear, BO soaked tops and leggings with massive stains all over. She’s an absolute cretin mate

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's her biggest selling point and she has to start hyping up her following for her book release
I can just imagine some badly written, overly long piece about business or whatever followed by a picture of her "working" i.e. and excuse to show her bum

Reactions: 4
Stringing a sentence together must be exhausting for her. I’ll give it to her, she has mastered one thing: finding the most convoluted and obnoxious way of writing what could have been a fairly simple sentence.
She would make an excellent politician

Reactions: 14
Stringing a sentence together must be exhausting for her. I’ll give it to her, she has mastered one thing: finding the most convoluted and obnoxious way of writing what could have been a fairly simple sentence.
What does she actually know about realistic working practices

• Heart
Reactions: 17
On one hand, it's refreshing to see Grace admit her previous "work all the time" messaging was poor. But also, the year to get to launch and the first year of her business both came under her workaholic lifestyle.

Is it not irresponsible for her to say you can relax, take time off etc. as a business owner/CEO when she has only experienced this after her company has a solid customer base and lots of employees to delegate tasks to?

Considering we know that Genflow deal with the day to day runnings of Shreddy, (see also: Meggan Grubb and every other influencer who has paired with them), I can't help but feel like she's not the expert voice on how to run two businesses.

Reactions: 13
What does she actually know about realistic working practices
It is so ridiculous, she acts as if she has decades of work experience in different places, she did that internship in her gaop year (which she clearly got through nepotism as I remember someone saying the company didn't have an intern programme), and then she has had her "own" business

Reactions: 21
It is so ridiculous, she acts as if she has decades of work experience in different places, she did that internship in her gaop year (which she clearly got through nepotism as I remember someone saying the company didn't have an intern programme), and then she has had her "own" business
IBM definitely has an internship programme, she did the one that is tailored to recent school leavers.

I don't think she got it through direct nepotism. It's not hard to imagine how a rich girl who went to some of the best schools in the country and was surrounded by successful people her entire life was able to excel in the internship recruitment process. Still got it because of her privilege, but just the kind that's more insidious.

Reactions: 20
On one hand, it's refreshing to see Grace admit her previous "work all the time" messaging was poor. But also, the year to get to launch and the first year of her business both came under her workaholic lifestyle.

Is it not irresponsible for her to say you can relax, take time off etc. as a business owner/CEO when she has only experienced this after her company has a solid customer base and lots of employees to delegate tasks to?

Considering we know that Genflow deal with the day to day runnings of Shreddy, (see also: Meggan Grubb and every other influencer who has paired with them), I can't help but feel like she's not the expert voice on how to run two businesses.
What i find annoying though is that she only stopped with the "look how busy I am" recently and she was still doing that when writing her book?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She would make an excellent politician
excellent as in actually make a difference for the people of the uk or excellent as in she just chats tit aligning her with other policitians?
remember when she shared a dm of someone telling her she should be prime minister 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
excellent as in actually make a difference for the people of the uk or excellent as in she just chats tit aligning her with other policitians?
remember when she shared a dm of someone telling her she should be prime minister 😫
I am going to guess the latter :LOL: imagine the PM having endless fotos of their bum and their tongue hanging out of their face on instagram :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the angle she will go for with her book is that she will say you don’t need to be experienced in running a business, to run a business. She built her business backwards to a traditional business i.e. started with a customer base, got help developing a product that would be a guaranteed sell to her customer base etc. She has people doing the majority of the work for her, that’s how she can work hard (9-6 minus Monday-Friday with 3 days per week to write a book) without hardly working. She basically makes passive income from this set up. I don’t particularly agree she can call herself a CEO and therefore be considered in the same league as a traditional CEO. She has set herself up so she technically can call herself that without doing all the hard work, and claim she is ‘disrupting the industry.’ Gives me major MLM vibes!

Reactions: 30
I think the angle she will go for with her book is that she will say you don’t need to be experienced in running a business, to run a business. She built her business backwards to a traditional business i.e. started with a customer base, got help developing a product that would be a guaranteed sell to her customer base etc. She has people doing the majority of the work for her, that’s how she can work hard (9-6 minus Monday-Friday with 3 days per week to write a book) without hardly working. She basically makes passive income from this set up. I don’t particularly agree she can call herself a CEO and therefore be considered in the same league as a traditional CEO. She has set herself up so she technically can call herself that without doing all the hard work, and claim she is ‘disrupting the industry.’ Gives me major MLM vibes!
it wouldn't surprise me if her protein powder things or whatever they are end up as an MLM

Reactions: 8
I am going to guess the latter :LOL: imagine the PM having endless fotos of their bum and their tongue hanging out of their face on instagram :LOL:
edited to add trigger warning as requested by emm

boris has got plenty of his face which looks enough like an arse so it’s not impossible 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.