Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how this says “just needs a lint roll” - surely this is something you do yourself before selling your tit ?!
need a fukin blast in the washer hun never mind a lint roll???

glad we can see it’s the whole family with filthy behaviours tho. maybe if ur mum (parents) had spent more time at home showing u lot how to be clean instead of “working full time” you’d have had a better chance

more clothes needing a “lint roll”
for me if ur making money out of selling ur old garms, they gota be clean 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

glad we can see it’s the whole family with filthy behaviours tho. maybe if ur mum (parents) had spent more time at home showing u lot how to be clean instead of “working full time” you’d have had a better chance

£24 for a worn hoodie that looks like it’s from primark?? This is how the rich get richer 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 32

Thinking about it it’s really no wonder TALA and Shreddy think it’s okay to send people stained items 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The cleaners and house help must of been off that week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Violet uses it just graces name
It makes me uncomfortable that Violet sells things Grace was very clearly gifted as PR, and for such high prices. Why not donate them to a women's shelter or a charity? As we've established, these lot have more than enough money between them. It just comes across as plain greedy. And if it's a matter of clearing out and creating space, the above would be a much quicker and more efficient option than having to fanny about with postage and packaging every few days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Feels like Grace and now Violet with the depop rip offs both attempted to ‘get the full student experience’ by basically pretending not to be rich lol I don’t know if that was their own choice to project that image or if their parents have tried to encourage it in a pitiful attempt to show them what the real world is like ... all i know is that as soon as they’re out of uni (like we have seen with Grace) the money and excessive possessions come rolling back in - no lessons learned clearly

Reactions: 15
It makes me uncomfortable that Violet sells things Grace was very clearly gifted as PR, and for such high prices. Why not donate them to a women's shelter or a charity? As we've established, these lot have more than enough money between them. It just comes across as plain greedy. And if it's a matter of clearing out and creating space, the above would be a much quicker and more efficient option than having to fanny about with postage and packaging every few days.
This is what got me blocked back in the day, she actually put a story up replying to a question asking about what she does with all the gifted stuff and she replied and was like some of it I give to friends / family and the rest I sell. I just don’t understand why they waste all that time photographing it, putting it on depop, writing the description, taking it to post etc, all for such a minimal profit compared to the wealth they already have? Just give it to charity you insufferable tories

Reactions: 48
Has she actually driven the Tesla yet? I've only seen her posing in the driver's seat all other times it's someone else driving

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More talk about the dogs arse again on her story, more irresponsible dog owning as well smh if he's not neutered he shouldn’t really be running wild round the park bothering other dogs

• Angry
Reactions: 16
is that Tom’s dog living with him? I would think that’s quite irresponsible having a female dog living with an unneutered male, i’m not too wise about the ins and outs but just a thought!!

Reactions: 4
is that Tom’s dog living with him? I would think that’s quite irresponsible having a female dog living with an unneutered male, i’m not too wise about the ins and outs but just a thought!!
Well maybe his dog is neutered

really good idea to let ur unneutered dog to piss off round the place while u take selfies with ur pals
Urgh irresponsible owners that let their dogs trot about uncontrolled are the worst. Not just from an unwanted puppies point of view, but it can be so traumatic for nervous dogs if another dog runs up to them, especially if they’re under control on a lead. Imagine if he got hurt because he was pestering a dog that couldn’t deal with his enthusiastic nose-up-bum-ing (obviously it would never be Grez’s fault if that did happen 🙄)

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.