Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looool fr are there actually any meal plans on there which are designed for gaining weight?
Didn't (person who nicely asked not to be talked about on here) say in their review that the calories are the same no matter what plan you choose?

Reactions: 9
‘We NeVeR eDiT pIcTuReS 🤡
Why is the lady in the middle literally floating?
66A23F7C-1285-455B-960F-CCEFA9FAF297.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Didn't (person who nicely asked not to be talked about on here) say in their review that the calories are the same no matter what plan you choose?
yeah they stay exactly the same, I've done two plans and looked at all the rest and they don't change at all regardless of if you choose the 10 min/day plan or the gym lean muscle one. You are able to swap out meals but there is no info on the app to explain calorie deficit/surplus or give any kind of nutritional advice or recommend you to choose another meal with similar nutritional value

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she made her new housemates pay for their Shreddy subscription

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Used to love Grace but find her so tedious and self obsessed. Total control freak. I've unfollowed her, Tala, Shreddy, cancelled my Shreddy subscription and I returned the luxe skin items I bought because as soon as it arrived I realised it was no better than other brands on the market which are cheaper.
Just had the same thought - I think the skinluxe stuff looks really pretty, but i don‘t wanna support her. Would you mind name dropping dupes?

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say in her Shreddy Q&A something about athletes being the PTs? Is this new? Or is she copying Tone & Sculpt with Danyele Wilson

Reactions: 2
Just had the same thought - I think the skinluxe stuff looks really pretty, but i don‘t wanna support her. Would you mind name dropping dupes?
There’s a brand on Amazon called CRZYOGA which does really nice ‘buttery’ leggings similar to TALAs skinluxe ones. They come in loads of colours too. Probably not ethically made but will definitely last longer!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
‘We NeVeR eDiT pIcTuReS 🤡
Why is the lady in the middle literally floating?View attachment 372836
Also in the next post the colours look not even remotely similar. You never know what you get with tala. They’ll say something like “check our stories for true colours” how about post accurate adverts???

also someone challenged about them not launching these with original skin luxe and they said they did this collection AFTER the success of original skin luxe (mid November). But grace always says they’re sustainable because collections are 6 months in the making. The whole operation is smokes, mirrors and shambles 🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 19
“Come on now” like she’s shaming the people who can only fit in 4 or less workouts into their workweeks, like they’re not working hard enough??

also why is everything about her to do with her glutes? Does she ever prioritise back, arms, hamstrings, delts etc? Such an imbalanced way to work out your body

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
“Come on now” like she’s shaming the people who can only fit in 4 or less workouts into their workweeks, like they’re not working hard enough??

also why is everything about her to do with her glutes? Does she ever prioritise back, arms, hamstrings, delts etc? Such an imbalanced way to work out your body
Because she knows she'll need the booty to sell things when this set of Shreddy subscribers see through it.

I hate that she's so pro-women and fEmInIsT but her business relies on keeping women uneducated about fitness and proper workout structure and imbalances etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nice ‘innovative’ design there grez 🤪 literally an exact copy of lululemon
I THOUGHT THIS EXACT SAME THING WHEN SKINLUXE FIRST CAME OUT!!!! But I just left it bc EVERYONE littterraalllyyy tries to dupe lululemon instead of trying to use their brain to come up with their own thing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also in the next post the colours look not even remotely similar. You never know what you get with tala. They’ll say something like “check our stories for true colours” how about post accurate adverts???

also someone challenged about them not launching these with original skin luxe and they said they did this collection AFTER the success of original skin luxe (mid November). But grace always says they’re sustainable because collections are 6 months in the making. The whole operation is smokes, mirrors and shambles 🤡
This is a bare faced lie - when people were commenting on the first launch asking if they were coming out with different colours they replied with tit like "👀 stay tuned". They'd already planned these colours before the launch.

Also, lol, wasn't it only a few weeks ago that they claimed the only reason drops are so close together is because these are products which were meant to be released earlier but were pushed back by the pandemic? But now apparently these new colours were manufactured in November, so it's hardly been pushed back by the pandemic... they can't get their excuses straight.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.