Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imsorry

Bit early but

Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
No one wants to see someone bragging about their wealth at the best of times, let alone during a pandemic when millions have lost their jobs and will be spending xmas alone. I don’t care how rich or educated she is, shes absolutely classless and has the emotional intelligence of a fucking potato.
As someone who attended university with her, I can say she also has the academic intelligence of a fucking potato.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

chilltea

I can’t explain why but her telling me to tip my postmen and binmen has really fucked me off. I’m very appreciative of their work this year and will be leaving out gifts for them but something about her sanctimoniously telling me what to do with my money in her 1.2 million London home has rubbed me up the wrong way lol

• Heart
Reactions: 68

dinkybird

I’m sorry but the irony of this fucking woman preaching about donating blood to help save lives when she weNT TO DUBAI AND OTHER COUNTRIES UNNECESSARILY

edit: opened her office unnecessarily, had her employees working with no masks or social distancing, has attended HOUSE PARTIES, has photo shoots in her own house, barely wears a mask in taxis in a global pandemic... may as well just spit on your local nurse you battycrease

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Grace needs to stop appropriating Working Class Hun Culture. She went to Oxford, her mam is worth £17 milli and she is the face of a company paying garment workers less than the Chinese minimum wage. Why do all these posh folks wanna be us so bad?! Go eat your 7kg daily mushroom intake and leave us alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

montroseee

lol you guys start talking about the state of her garden now she's asking for landscape designers on her stories
Love that she said the project needs to be started ASAP. Girl, we're in a national lockdown I don't think your garden constitutes as key work

• Haha
Reactions: 64

BoBo

5150F195-D9EA-4066-944C-C7358564F1EB.png
Emily (Grace’s old PA)
The hypocrisy of this, when she is still so far up Grace’s arse!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Thanks for doing the suffering for us!

I am actually quite curious about a section she implied would be in the book - I think there's meant to be a section where she "lays out on the table" all her privileges. Great if so, but I'm just a bit skeptical that she will actually do this properly. Because in the past when she has attempted to be transparent about her privilege, she always qualifies it with an endless spiel of how that privilege didn't actually help her. e.g. claiming her family made her be financially independent since 18, that she was supposedly struggling financially in uni, acting as though her IBM internship somehow managed to fund her living expenses and future uni expenses. I want to see it without all her usual bullshitty excuses.

editing to attach an Exhibit A of how Grace's conversations about her privilege usually go. I actually hadn't seen that weird comment about her moving to London when she was 13. Wouldn't that just be from her family's bougie place in France or from one of her boarding schools? The way she worded it made it sound like she had to start grafting at 13 to support her family in London haha.
Worked since 13???? Grafting down a coal mine was it? Who the fuck is she trying to kid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62