Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I THOUGHT THIS EXACT SAME THING WHEN SKINLUXE FIRST CAME OUT!!!! But I just left it bc EVERYONE littterraalllyyy tries to dupe lululemon instead of trying to use their brain to come up with their own thing
I mean I understand duping a populate fabric but those are 2 colours lululemon have been pushing all year!! I can’t find a pic rn but they have the EXACT same greeny yellow colour that tala have released. Not even trying to be subtle haha

EDIT: Here we go...nice original colour palette!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Now they’ve said the photo wasn’t meant to look like it was taken IRL.. sureeeeeeee 🙄
That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. I've worked in the photography industry for years and there's no way on this planet that this image was "meant" to look like that. Someone did a rush job and forgot to add the shadows in – and now the social team are panicking like usual :rolleyes:

Edit: I mean seriously, if they'd just said something like "Oops, that's our bad! We were being COVID compliant on our shoot and we're sorry this photo doesn't quite meet our usual standards. Thanks for the spot!" then I'd respect them a whole lot more (and I suspect others would as well). A blatant lie damages them far more than a silly mistake does.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I mean I understand duping a populate fabric but those are 2 colours lululemon have been pushing all year!! I can’t find a pic rn but they have the EXACT same greeny yellow colour that tala have released. Not even trying to be subtle haha

Oh tit you’re right. But yeah other brands esp Amazon brands also dupe colours (not excusing her at all, she’s equally lazy and basic as everyone else and theres nothing disruptive about her.) Yeah basically she’s being like one of those Amazon brands 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Now they’ve said the photo wasn’t meant to look like it was taken IRL.. sureeeeeeee 🙄
that foto is just horrendous generally, the whole thing is so washed out and the building just looks dirty, I wouldn't want to be sitting on the floor there. I don't get why she thinks all these photoshoots held in council blcoks/car parks are a good idea?

Reactions: 10
Bit embarrassing that she’s suppose to be a fitness influencer whose brands are based on fitness and yesterday she said her goal is to get “thicc” - very technical. Yes maybe say that to your friends but I wouldn’t put it on my platform when im “CEO” of a fitness brand. Bit sick of her making money in the fitness field when she is just bothered about having a big bum tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Bit embarrassing that she’s suppose to be a fitness influencer whose brands are based on fitness and yesterday she said her goal is to get “thicc” - very technical. Yes maybe say that to your friends but I wouldn’t put it on my platform when im “CEO” of a fitness brand. Bit sick of her making money in the fitness field when she is just bothered about having a big bum tbh.
she is the epitome of influencers and their shallow lives

Reactions: 17
And now she's advertising the fact that she's donating blood, because she's such a good person. Maybe she could consider not constantly advertising unethical, unsustainable, overpriced clothing to a market of young women who may be struggling financially at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also advertising the fact she doesn't really like working out but has to force herself. Yeah not everyone has to wake up buzzing for their workout but if you're a fitness influencer you should at least like fitness... But to be fair I would not be excited to work out either if I was doing shreddy 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also advertising the fact she doesn't really like working out but has to force herself. Yeah not everyone has to wake up buzzing for their workout but if you're a fitness influencer you should at least like fitness... But to be fair I would not be excited to work out either if I was doing shreddy 😑
yeh most other fitness influencers will say they don't feel like it every day but sometimes wake up desperate to work out. how is that motivating for anyone else? would be like posting a recipe and saying you don't like the taste

Reactions: 1
Halfway through the skin luxe promo video the model pulls the top up and then leaves it like that?? Wtf is this
436C36ED-4320-434E-B2C3-5799A1F2E026.png

F469DE9A-693B-478B-AA9E-A751A91EF764.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but the irony of this bleeping woman preaching about donating blood to help save lives when she weNT TO DUBAI AND OTHER COUNTRIES UNNECESSARILY

edit: opened her office unnecessarily, had her employees working with no masks or social distancing, has attended HOUSE PARTIES, has photo shoots in her own house, barely wears a mask in taxis in a global pandemic... may as well just spit on your local nurse you battycrease

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Also, just throwing it out there... I LOVE my Lululemon's. Okay, pricey, sure, but they last forever. I don't know why everyone dupes them when how can they compete, really? Without a full-on carbon-copy

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she say in her Shreddy Q&A something about athletes being the PTs? Is this new? Or is she copying Tone & Sculpt with Danyele Wilson
Are you referring to the girls who are in videos on the Shreddy app/instagram? If so they are not PTs, they're fitness models so that's why sometimes their form doesn't look quite right

Reactions: 3
Also, just throwing it out there... I LOVE my Lululemon's. Okay, pricey, sure, but they last forever. I don't know why everyone dupes them when how can they compete, really? Without a full-on carbon-copy
Lululemon literally have Aligns in their sale in a similar green and copper for £10 more - and thanks to them not being some influencer’s vanity project you at least know these’ll last and you won’t flash your backside when you squat... I’ve never paid more than the cost of Grez’s rip-offs for Aligns, you just have to wait for their pretty regular sales and not expect to get plain black or navy, but they’ll last for ages!
D9C9FECF-9648-4C67-803C-5ED9A3C23ADF.png
D8E7A4E4-4160-45E9-80F1-FCB5EEDC12F4.png

Reactions: 10
People are commenting that the excellent photography and editing is because of social distancing due to covid when in reality: no social distancing as evidenced by a video shared on their stories.
HA (moment of silence for the cringe ) ha (another moment of silence please everyone) ha ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker but had to post this... on tala’s most recent post on the second pic, you can literally see that the seam is already coming apart????

A57179BA-DF82-4743-A262-5DB6C077858A.png

44D8A5D5-03C6-49D0-93A3-FBFA6019B086.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.