Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh she's scribbled most things on her vision board out except 'best seller' 🙄🙄 the amount of effort she puts into showing off whilst trying to appear modest is so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Slightly off topic but does anyone know how to cancel a shreddy subscription?? I cannot for the life of me work it out... there's no option to cancel in the app - or in the itunes store... am I being thick??

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic but does anyone know how to cancel a shreddy subscription?? I cannot for the life of me work it out... there's no option to cancel in the app - or in the itunes store... am I being thick??
I dont habe a subscription but I've saw people saying you need to cancel on the website rather than the app?
How do you pay for it - can you cancel a direct debit on your card, or cancel via PayPal etc x

Reactions: 5
I’m blocked but have been wondering did Grace wear a preloved outfit for Christmas?
Somewhat related but the other day she was asking for recommendations for ethical small clothes businesses because she hated/was bored of all her clothes... I don’t really know what to say but it’s so stupid and screams privilege that you get so much free clothing and own clothing brand yet you’re still bored of your wardrobe. Surely she would say to her audience to just try styling things differently with different accessories and jackets etc.
3674410E-3241-462B-9D46-CC31A3B5466C.png

Reactions: 15
She is clearly ~manifesting~ getting on the Sunday Times Bestsellers list from this mood board snippet.

I find it so eye-roll inducing when YouTubers/influencers boast about getting on bestsellers lists. Yes, she will get on bestsellers lists, but it will be nothing to do with the quality of her book - it's because she already has a loyal following and has been able to advertise this book to a million people a year before release. Alfie Deyes who has candyfloss for brains managed to get his plagiarised book on bestsellers lists, so it will be no surprise when Grace's book does. She is deluded if she thinks the number of copies she sells has anything to do with the quality of the book - it's entirely down to her success as an Instagram influencer.

I recommend reading this, just so we are prepared for the big reveal where she inevitably gets on the list and posts this mood board saying 'look I manifested it guys' 😍. She probably already knows she is 100% going to be on that list just based on pre-orders alone.
This is so embarrassing omg hahahaha why is bestseller on there and why did she not scribble that out. Cringing for her

Reactions: 17
Another thing that bugs me about Grace.. She's one of the only influencers who doesn't tag her clothes, make up etc. I've noticed that people will comment asking where she got her clothes or lipstick from and she always ignores them. So much for supporting other businesses 🙃
It's cause they aren't paying her

Reactions: 6
Somewhat related but the other day she was asking for recommendations for ethical small clothes businesses because she hated/was bored of all her clothes... I don’t really know what to say but it’s so stupid and screams privilege that you get so much free clothing and own clothing brand yet you’re still bored of your wardrobe. Surely she would say to her audience to just try styling things differently with different accessories and jackets etc.View attachment 372305
I hated this. I was like are you shittinng me? You realize getting MORE "sUStAInaBLe" clothing isn't actually sustainable right? Same for her property post. Like you know buying more homes than you need is also not sUStaiNAbLe esp the ways she would do it with massive fancy renovations and hot tubs and god knows what else.

Reactions: 31
I hated this. I was like are you shittinng me? You realize getting MORE "sUStAInaBLe" clothing isn't actually sustainable right? Same for her property post. Like you know buying more homes than you need is also not sUStaiNAbLe esp the ways she would do it with massive fancy renovations and hot tubs and god knows what else.
Yet question it (as I did) and it’s an instant block 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
She is clearly ~manifesting~ getting on the Sunday Times Bestsellers list from this mood board snippet.

I find it so eye-roll inducing when YouTubers/influencers boast about getting on bestsellers lists. Yes, she will get on bestsellers lists, but it will be nothing to do with the quality of her book - it's because she already has a loyal following and has been able to advertise this book to a million people a year before release. Alfie Deyes who has candyfloss for brains managed to get his plagiarised book on bestsellers lists, so it will be no surprise when Grace's book does. She is deluded if she thinks the number of copies she sells has anything to do with the quality of the book - it's entirely down to her success as an Instagram influencer.

I recommend reading this, just so we are prepared for the big reveal where she inevitably gets on the list and posts this mood board saying 'look I manifested it guys' 😍. She probably already knows she is 100% going to be on that list just based on pre-orders alone.
Influencers are so unbearable with this manifestation/vision board stuff

Reactions: 31
Yes! The toxic positivity/law of attraction stuff is the worst.
Toxic positivity around influencers and their followers who push them to pedestals on the basis of being kind and "supportive" is an actual virus and sickness and I wish they experienced their own lockdown for that 🥲🥲🥲

Reactions: 19
Imagine entering the Shreddy challenge taking part in a giveaway and all you are unlucky enough to win Tala stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pissed me off when she was talking on her stories about the shreddy challenges and saying “whether your goal is to lose weight, put on weight or improve your mental health”, who are you kidding Grace it’s so clearly aimed at only losing weight!!! I have a friend who has it and I got it on her recommendation (I know, I know) and it was absolutely useless, I did the “tone up” programme (think I lasted about 3 weeks and got sick of the constant useless exercises) and it was still clearly focused on weightloss even though it was stated it wasn’t meant to! Plus all that’s ever posted is weight loss transformations, never testimonials about mental health or people gaining weight! Lucy Mountain is doing a January anti-diet culture antidote with (optional) 3 free live workouts per week and daily emails, and this snippet from today’s email just reminded me of shreddy/grace...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
IMG_1301.PNG

To add to what an earlier comment said about her forehead not moving at all, she also has zero baby hairs and a very straight/even hairline - so maybe gets that thing the Kardashians have to get rid of them??

Reactions: 6
Pissed me off when she was talking on her stories about the shreddy challenges and saying “whether your goal is to lose weight, put on weight or improve your mental health”, who are you kidding Grace it’s so clearly aimed at only losing weight!!! I have a friend who has it and I got it on her recommendation (I know, I know) and it was absolutely useless, I did the “tone up” programme (think I lasted about 3 weeks and got sick of the constant useless exercises) and it was still clearly focused on weightloss even though it was stated it wasn’t meant to! Plus all that’s ever posted is weight loss transformations, never testimonials about mental health or people gaining weight! Lucy Mountain is doing a January anti-diet culture antidote with (optional) 3 free live workouts per week and daily emails, and this snippet from today’s email just reminded me of shreddy/grace...
Especially when the before and after pictures are never someone going from smaller to bigger through building muscles, its always fat loss before and afters

Reactions: 19
I think Shreddy is the way it is partly by design - people buy it because they want the figure she was famous for, but it's impossible to get her figure by following Shreddy. She bulked compulsively and then cut compulsively (also bad for you mentally) but has deleted all the videos where she talks about this lengthy process to prevent people from learning something that would make Shreddy redundant. If subscribers aren't getting the desired results, they will stick at it for longer and give her more money - for a while.

Its obsession with short plans is part of that as it means people see some change, usually semi-dramatic in the form of weight loss (so no uncomfortable stages of getting bigger) and just keep doing it ad infinitum. Shreddy doesn't empower you to train independently and have a basic, healthy understanding of fitness - its aim is to make you dependent on it and subscribe for as long as possible, which is fucked because it doesn't work. It's also just a bit tit on top of all this lol

Anyone know what happened with her friendship with the girls from Gains4Girls? I checked their IG the other day and they'd not posted in a year. They wrote her GraceFitUK Guides way back when

• Heart
Especially when the before and after pictures are never someone going from smaller to bigger through building muscles, its always fat loss before and afters
Creasing at the idea that someone could actually bulk/build muscles with their crappy trisets and mountain climbers and 1500 calorie meal plans tbh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Creasing at the idea that someone could actually bulk/build muscles with their crappy trisets and mountain climbers and 1500 calorie meal plans tbh 😂😂
Looool fr are there actually any meal plans on there which are designed for gaining weight?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.