Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we’re on the subject of combining drops, remember when they brought the loungewear “galentines” collection of pink and black items out for Valentine’s Day and then had a whole release for the new grey colour on its own 2 weeks later??

The covid excuse for combining/not combining is such bollocks and you’re not telling me if they plan drops 6 months in advance they didn’t know the grey was coming 🙄

Edit: not sure if anyone else can see the dates but it was a drop on the 13th and then again the grey was coming on the 28th 😤

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I mean I understand duping a populate fabric but those are 2 colours lululemon have been pushing all year!! I can’t find a pic rn but they have the EXACT same greeny yellow colour that tala have released. Not even trying to be subtle haha

EDIT: Here we go...nice original colour palette!
Admirable how they’re even attempting to compete with (and by compete I mean copy) of the biggest luxury fitness brands. Except LLL’s tights won’t rip after one squat, and their CS is second to none.

Reactions: 7
This is so embarrassing omg hahahaha why is bestseller on there and why did she not scribble that out. Cringing for her
The only chance of this happening is if her/her family buy every single copy, and Grace signs and then sells on depop.
That pic she posted is rank, shes so bleeping greasy and dirty these days its disgusting it legit makes me feel a bit sick🤢🤢
She looks like needs a good wash, as my mother would say 😩
She looks like she smells really bad sorry not sorry

• Haha
I'll never understand why Grace went to Oxford but always dresses like she's gotten her money from drug dealing 🤷‍♀️

It's so try-hard and cringe, as though she bought the label but has 0 sense of what looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The only chance of this happening is if her/her family buy every single copy, and Grace signs and then sells on depop.

I disagree, it's not that hard to get a bestseller and her PR will be on it to ensure she gets it. Bestseller doesn't mean it's a good book tho

Reactions: 14
Also, just throwing it out there... I LOVE my Lululemon's. Okay, pricey, sure, but they last forever. I don't know why everyone dupes them when how can they compete, really? Without a full-on carbon-copy
yes lulu all the way!! I don’t buy new anymore but there are so many on depop and eBay that if/when I need another pair I get them for half The price of new and they’ll still last me for YEARS

Reactions: 6
I disagree, it's not that hard to get a bestseller and her PR will be on it to ensure she gets it. Bestseller doesn't mean it's a good book tho
The New York Times bestseller list isn't actual accurate, either. NYT, which is something nearly all authors want to hit, is usually a bunch of publishers "hey, we have this book coming out soon" and then NYT will "predict" the sales count.

I do writing on the side and looked into this 😅 yes, they are checking sales, but it's not fully accurate and you can pay your way onto there with a good publishing company behind you.

how likely do we think it is that she will add “bestselling author” to her Instagram bio and LinkedIn profile? lmao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I wonder if Emily Yates gave permission for their photography to be redistributed on Tala's page? And they were quite happy not to be credited too I suppose?

Dear Tala: just because an image may have found its way onto pinterest, it is NOT free to use. Even if you add credit after reading here (we all know someone will), you should still contact the owner first before ripping their intellectual property xoxo

• Wow
Reactions: 52
“Come on now” like she’s shaming the people who can only fit in 4 or less workouts into their workweeks, like they’re not working hard enough??

also why is everything about her to do with her glutes? Does she ever prioritise back, arms, hamstrings, delts etc? Such an imbalanced way to work out your body
Agreed. For a supposed productive queen she sure doesn’t know how to set goals. Where’s the specificity and measurability? How will you know you’ve achieved “strength” and “GLUTES” and “eating good nutritious food that makes me feel nice =)”? These are more like wishy washy intentions

Reactions: 20
Grace needs to stop appropriating Working Class Hun Culture. She went to Oxford, her mam is worth £17 milli and she is the face of a company paying garment workers less than the Chinese minimum wage. Why do all these posh folks wanna be us so bad?! Go eat your 7kg daily mushroom intake and leave us alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
lol you guys start talking about the state of her garden now she's asking for landscape designers on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.