Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loool I knew there was something off about the whole cctv indoors thing, its bleeping creepy. What was the other shady tit she did
Sadly couldn’t get the rest of the tea, that part came up in general chat but I haven’t seen the source since and I’d just look like a straight up weirdo if I asked again haha

Reactions: 3
Wasn't someone checking the stock and there was still around 110 or was 80 left? Wonder if the 'restock' is coincidentally around that number
haha this was me. I think last I checked there were like 90 something left. There’s only 35 this time round

Reactions: 2
Used to love Grace but find her so tedious and self obsessed. Total control freak. I've unfollowed her, Tala, Shreddy, cancelled my Shreddy subscription and I returned the luxe skin items I bought because as soon as it arrived I realised it was no better than other brands on the market which are cheaper.

Also, just an observation but I swear she's had a non surgical boob job as in a fat transfer? She said she's an E cup. I've looked at old photos and her boobs are definitely bigger than ever now which doesn't make sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Remember when Shreddy started off as being for fitness and strength instead of purely weight loss. Hate the monetary challenges so much, requiring you to post pics of your before & after progress and then giving money to the ‘best looking’ (read: slimmest & most conventionally attractive) people because they show the look that Shreddy want, it’s just feeding and forcing toxic diet culture on everyone when some people originally joined Shreddy to be healthy/move their body in a way they enjoy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember when Shreddy started off as being for fitness and strength instead of purely weight loss. Hate the monetary challenges so much, requiring you to post pics of your before & after progress and then giving money to the ‘best looking’ (read: slimmest & most conventionally attractive) people because they show the look that Shreddy want, it’s just feeding and forcing toxic diet culture on everyone when some people originally joined Shreddy to be healthy/move their body in a way they enjoy.
I mean, it's literally called shreddy

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Another thing that bugs me about Grace.. She's one of the only influencers who doesn't tag her clothes, make up etc. I've noticed that people will comment asking where she got her clothes or lipstick from and she always ignores them. So much for supporting other businesses 🙃

Reactions: 12
I shared some tea a few weeks back and the other part literally has to do with the cctv situation. I was told she constantly watched the cameras to make sure her friends/housemates didn’t touch her stuff and there was also a bunch of other shady tit she did that contributed to the last girls moving out. I’m honestly not surprised and it’s just odd that she’s randomly going through it in the middle of the day ???
Ooh what was this? Think I missed it!

Another thing that bugs me about Grace.. She's one of the only influencers who doesn't tag her clothes, make up etc. I've noticed that people will comment asking where she got her clothes or lipstick from and she always ignores them. So much for supporting other businesses 🙃
Because it's often fast fashion, non-vegan or luxury

Reactions: 34
The whole vision board thing makes me cringe, it's so first world privilege

Reactions: 18
From those recent insta stories answering questions about Shreddy, it's even more evident that she's had botox. There is no forehead movement, and her upper eyelid and high arching eyebrow are very pronounced!

From those recent insta stories answering questions about Shreddy, it's even more evident that she's had botox. There is no forehead movement, and her upper eyelid and high arching eyebrow are very pronounced!
absolutely dead in the eyes

Reactions: 9
To be totally honest I have cctv in and outside my garage (we were broken in to last year) and when my boyfriend told me he slipped on the ice out the back I looked back at the footage and we laughed. So maybe her housemates said something to show her it was funny?
I only use the inside one to check if there's a car parked in the garage as our garage is on the road behind our house!
Does she have cctv in every room I hope it's excluding bathrooms 🤣? Because if she does that is really odd! Like I can understand one for Ziggy that throws treats or whatever but every room is a bit weird when you've got them at the entrance.

Reactions: 12
To be totally honest I have cctv in and outside my garage (we were broken in to last year) and when my boyfriend told me he slipped on the ice out the back I looked back at the footage and we laughed. So maybe her housemates said something to show her it was funny?
I only use the inside one to check if there's a car parked in the garage as our garage is on the road behind our house!
Does she have cctv in every room I hope it's excluding bathrooms 🤣? Because if she does that is really odd! Like I can understand one for Ziggy that throws treats or whatever but every room is a bit weird when you've got them at the entrance.
CCTV in the house strikes me as weird but it's kind of understandable given that she's an influencer and her house isn't difficult to find. If anyone tries to break in during the day/night/whenever, at least she'll hopefully catch them.

But imagine living with her and forgetting ya towel then getting caught nakey nakey on CCTC:oops::LOL:

Reactions: 6
Personally I think if someone has time to create a vision board they have too much time on their hands. Or are just doing it for insta. Or probably both.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is clearly ~manifesting~ getting on the Sunday Times Bestsellers list from this mood board snippet.

I find it so eye-roll inducing when YouTubers/influencers boast about getting on bestsellers lists. Yes, she will get on bestsellers lists, but it will be nothing to do with the quality of her book - it's because she already has a loyal following and has been able to advertise this book to a million people a year before release. Alfie Deyes who has candyfloss for brains managed to get his plagiarised book on bestsellers lists, so it will be no surprise when Grace's book does. She is deluded if she thinks the number of copies she sells has anything to do with the quality of the book - it's entirely down to her success as an Instagram influencer.

I recommend reading this, just so we are prepared for the big reveal where she inevitably gets on the list and posts this mood board saying 'look I manifested it guys' 😍. She probably already knows she is 100% going to be on that list just based on pre-orders alone.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Yeah, they probably found it hilarious so she looked it up to see. No issue with that.

But she has shown footage from the kitchen before too so it's definitely in other areas of the house.

Reactions: 6
I find it so odd how graces brands are about sustainability and less consumption supposedly.. yet all her marketing (i know digital products are different) is BUY NOW OR MISS OIT FOREVER!!!!
With this new shreddy sale, she’s telling people to buy now and get the discount or they’ll miss out. Just find it very exploitive of her fans ☹ It’s also how I got conned into buying her old GraceFit crap with this type of marketing!

CCTV in the house strikes me as weird but it's kind of understandable given that she's an influencer and her house isn't difficult to find. If anyone tries to break in during the day/night/whenever, at least she'll hopefully catch them.

But imagine living with her and forgetting ya towel then getting caught nakey nakey on CCTC:oops::LOL:
Yeah, they probably found it hilarious so she looked it up to see. No issue with that.

But she has shown footage from the kitchen before too so it's definitely in other areas of the house.

Oh my god could you imagine her being able to hold that over you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.