Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is off topic but I tried on my tala leggings for the first time in months and I've come to the conclusion that they're literally just an overpriced version of the £4 thermal tights I used to wear to school in the winter. That's probably why they keep ripping! 😂
Also had to get changed halfway through working out cuz they were so uncomfortable to move in.
Needless to say I wont be wearing them again lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol-ing at the over 50% off sale. I wonder how much it cost her to produce these windbreaker sets. No doubt even at the massive discounted rate she is still profiting hugely off these garbage bags.
Ugh I really don’t like how the pictures on their website are just Grace’s mirror selfies. Comes across as so unprofessional IMO. Also not a great way to actually show the product.

Reactions: 17
Ugh I really don’t like how the pictures on their website are just Grace’s mirror selfies. Comes across as so unprofessional IMO. Also not a great way to actually show the product.
Makes her look like an influencer trying to sell overpriced merch.... oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I noticed that Emily commented on Grace’s post “coming over for food as soon as tier 4 is over”. Not to be picky but surely she shouldn’t be going over until they are tier 1? But aside from that I think it shows that grace has been having people coming and going

That pic she posted is rank, shes so bleeping greasy and dirty these days its disgusting it legit makes me feel a bit sick🤢🤢
She looks like needs a good wash, as my mother would say 😩

Reactions: 2
That pic she posted is rank, shes so bleeping greasy and dirty these days its disgusting it legit makes me feel a bit sick🤢🤢
She looks like needs a good wash, as my mother would say 😩
her instagram is so boring, and I don’t mean I wish she traveled more/did more unsafe activities — I just wish she had more varied content and better posts. she’s dull as hell if you look at her past 12 insta post they’re all just pictures of her posing. it’s so boring.

Reactions: 22
is this picture photoshopped? the bulb end doesn't line up with the base (idk what you would call it but the thing that the bulb screws into).
haaaa yes just looked and it seems to be! (i didn’t do that btw wouldn’t even know where to start)

her instagram is so boring, and I don’t mean I wish she traveled more/did more unsafe activities — I just wish she had more varied content and better posts. she’s dull as hell if you look at her past 12 insta post they’re all just pictures of her posing. it’s so boring.
Agreed, the story is full of ads and the posts are just grim moody selfies. No one wants to see it

Reactions: 3
i always think what a horrific neighbour she'd be blaring crappy music 24 hours a day and screeching with lame z-list wannabe love islanders

Reactions: 18
It’s so true. All you need to do is literally look at other influencer owned athleisure wear brands. Grace comes across as exceptionally unprofessional, lazy, and trashy. I’ve always been convinced that the constant streams of trash that are the products of Grace Beverley’s companies comes from her attitude and entitlement that people will support anything she dishes out because of her.

As the commenter I can assure you everything there's written to be as much of a clear dig as possible whilst trying not to get the comment removed and my account blocked 🤣
Omg hi!!!!! Thank goodness 🤣🤣🤣 I was also wondering why your account was random photos of french luxury architecture or something 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i mean tbh for a moment I was like wow this comment is so weirdly paradoxically spot on????

Reactions: 8
C42C6FBD-2345-415C-8CCF-C89AC26B43A1.png
So much money and can’t even take care of her own garden! It looks like a f*cking disgusting jungle

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Also given her drunken housemate was opening up that hot tub and leaning into it the other night, she should be careful that her dog doesn’t fall into it if the lid isn’t properly on it

Reactions: 11
View attachment 368281So much money and can’t even take care of her own garden! It looks like a f*cking disgusting jungle
lol, truth. so much for the "i saved all the tala-tags and i'm going to plant them so i will have a tala garden!!!".
also, are those the beginnings of what will soon be a bamboo forest or are my eyes deceiving me? v interesting

I started watching old grace uni vlogs yesterday and it made me so sad - I loved her uni vlogs and seeing her actually go to the gym and she seemed relatively relatable (although even then was obviously absolutely loaded) but now I don't relate to her even a tiny bit, and can't stand following her

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.