Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol, truth. so much for the "i saved all the tala-tags and i'm going to plant them so i will have a tala garden!!!".
also, are those the beginnings of what will soon be a bamboo forest or are my eyes deceiving me? v interesting
Yeah that is bamboo sprouting in front of whatever that decking is?! I've made comments before about the state of her garden, it won't surprise me if she gets rid of that small section of grass to save maintaining it, poor dogo!

Reactions: 8
lol, truth. so much for the "i saved all the tala-tags and i'm going to plant them so i will have a tala garden!!!".
also, are those the beginnings of what will soon be a bamboo forest or are my eyes deceiving me? v interesting
If that is bamboo, it's notoriously hard to get rid of, and if not taken care of properly will take over her whole garden.

Reactions: 4
If that is bamboo, it's notoriously hard to get rid of, and if not cared for will take over her whole garden.
It depends what type of bamboo it is, if it's clumping it's not as invasive as running. You can get rid of both but it does take a lot of time/effort. I'm sure she would just pay someone, can you imagine her with a shovel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I started watching old grace uni vlogs yesterday and it made me so sad - I loved her uni vlogs and seeing her actually go to the gym and she seemed relatively relatable (although even then was obviously absolutely loaded) but now I don't relate to her even a tiny bit, and can't stand following her
I feel this!! sadly, she’s a different person now - she’s been on rants about people saying they’ve lost interest in her content because she’s not relatable anymore. She pathologised it as an argument and said it was toxic/controlling. It’s not “toxic” to no longer want to spend our precious free time watching content for entertainment, especially if that content has become someone tooting their own horn in designer gear and a huge house. It’s funny how she only responds to criticism she can trivialise/downplay - she never addresses things like the Dubai trip or the factories in China. upsettingly, it was easy for her to attack the legitimacy of her [relatively unknown] content creators’ issues with her treatment of them as she presumably had a team of lawyers, her dad on side, gleam and Genflow, while the content creators were in early twenties/late teens and had no external support

she’s probs never gonna go back to being like she was, so I would unfollow her - it can minimise the engagement dollar she gets. Instagram is “toxic” enough as it is and I’m sorry to hear that she makes it a more negative experience for you! I went on a three month break, unfollowed most fitness influencers and models etc.., and now my Instagram experience is so much more pleasant. I go onto my explore page and it’s just stuff about the environment, animals, some politics, nice skincare tips, loads of art, plus a sprinkling of fashion. I am strict with what I interact with and it makes so much difference! If I want to check in on someone I don’t like to get receipts, I use an empty account I have specifically for that purpose haha - that way, it doesn’t matter if it suggests more crap influencers to the account, because I barely use it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It depends what type of bamboo it is, if it's clumping it's not as invasive as running. You can get rid of both but it does take a lot of time/effort. I'm sure she would just pay someone, can you imagine her with a shovel 😂
Maybe tala will come out with sustainable bamboo loo roll

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah that is bamboo sprouting in front of whatever that decking is?! I've made comments before about the state of her garden, it won't surprise me if she gets rid of that small section of grass to save maintaining it, poor dogo!
Would not surprise me if that weed jungle is FULL of dog tit. Can’t imagine qween grez picking up dog poo ✨

Reactions: 13
My student garden is better kept than her current garden attached to her 1.8 mil house. Doesn’t surprise me though - I reckon she must get help in for stuff like that, it’s probably normalised in her family to have cleaners, gardeners, etc.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 368281So much money and can’t even take care of her own garden! It looks like a f*cking disgusting jungle
For someone who is a "sustainable KWEENN :love:🧚‍♀️⭐🌟" how the hell can anyone claim she is a role model about anything remotely related to the earth when she can't even take care of her own garden??? (putting aside that atrocious hot tub and her traveling)

Reactions: 10
Thing is, it's so clear (of course) that without her influencer behaviour, the brand is not viable. Even today so many stories of people purchasing the vitamins stuff only after she featured the crap out of it. She has to realise that without her previous youtube and insta persona, she won't manage to sell? I don't understand how this is lost on her. Or how genflow haven't contracted her to actually continue to make content.

I feel this!! sadly, she’s a different person now - she’s been on rants about people saying they’ve lost interest in her content because she’s not relatable anymore. She pathologised it as an argument and said it was toxic/controlling. It’s not “toxic” to no longer want to spend our precious free time watching content for entertainment, especially if that content has become someone tooting their own horn in designer gear and a huge house. It’s funny how she only responds to criticism she can trivialise/downplay - she never addresses things like the Dubai trip or the factories in China. upsettingly, it was easy for her to attack the legitimacy of her [relatively unknown] content creators’ issues with her treatment of them as she presumably had a team of lawyers, her dad on side, gleam and Genflow, while the content creators were in early twenties/late teens and had no external support

she’s probs never gonna go back to being like she was, so I would unfollow her - it can minimise the engagement dollar she gets. Instagram is “toxic” enough as it is and I’m sorry to hear that she makes it a more negative experience for you! I went on a three month break, unfollowed most fitness influencers and models etc.., and now my Instagram experience is so much more pleasant. I go onto my explore page and it’s just stuff about the environment, animals, some politics, nice skincare tips, loads of art, plus a sprinkling of fashion. I am strict with what I interact with and it makes so much difference! If I want to check in on someone I don’t like to get receipts, I use an empty account I have specifically for that purpose haha - that way, it doesn’t matter if it suggests more crap influencers to the account, because I barely use it

Reactions: 12

I unfollowed her quite a while ago, and just check her insta every now and then (whenever people post interesting stuff on here!) I don't understand how she can't see why people find her unrelatable - I'm a student and much like other students couldn't even imagine being able to buy a house, let alone one in London and then to renovate it and buy a Tesla as a new driver!

Reactions: 14
41A4904D-5F5E-4E12-9316-EE7E2B290216.png

Can we leave Tala in 2020? Lol boringggggggg *Homer Simpson’s voice*

Ps I just noticed the Lycra tag, is that sustainable???

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Hear that fellas? Next time you see me breaking covid rules, ripping everyone off with my poor quality products or exploiting people, scroll on 😡
What a joker
lol this is hilarious given how much of her life Grace dedicates to trying to address what’s said on here and shut us up. You can simply know this site exists, ignore it and move on with your life Grace xo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ziggy: * does normal dog behaviour *
Grace: ????????????????????!!!!????!!!?! Omg content 🤩👌 think my dog is broken 🤪
This is actually spot on. Grace *Works for a few hours for once like everyone else*
Also Grace *Oh my god I’ve had it so hard it’s time for a holiday*

Reactions: 19
This is unrelated to grace but I know they are or used to be friends... but does anyone know what happened between Taylor Kaytee and her bf Sam?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.