Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m ngl whilst ppl are saying their apologies aren’t genuine, i really respect madison, rach leary etc coming clean and apologising after being caught out.

just a shame that ppl like grace can sit there and know she got away w the same ! thing ! and have it spread around but almost just be lucky that she’s becoming irrelevant so not end up needing to speak on it ? but i’d have had more respect for her if she did tbh

Reactions: 12
I agree and not that it really matters but to me it looks as though there were a lot more people at the gathering Grace was at.

Reactions: 8
Is Queen Grace jealous!?
Thats the second time I’ve seen her moaning about pregnancy / engagement recently, before she was booting off about how women are congratulated on that sort of thing but people didn’t have the same type of energy for when women get promotions at work (as if the they’re comparable). Typical dumb boss babe feminism

Reactions: 37
i’m ngl whilst ppl are saying their apologies aren’t genuine, i really respect madison, rach leary etc coming clean and apologising after being caught out.

just a shame that ppl like grace can sit there and know she got away w the same ! thing ! and have it spread around but almost just be lucky that she’s becoming irrelevant so not end up needing to speak on it ? but i’d have had more respect for her if she did tbh
This is exactly what I thought! It’s such a similar situation - the lies (saying it was a work trip, she’s so anxious about travelling, everything had been checked in advance) only to be exposed on an obnoxious guy’s Instagram story.

I guess that’s just the way of the internet... some people get away things while other things happen to go viral. Maybe we should’ve made a TikTok since that seemed to help spread the Madison Sarah scandal haha.

But Grace also took the morally unethical but PR-smart approach of completely ignoring the situation, ensuring her main follower base would remain none the wiser. But yeah, if these girls got cancelled, Grace absolutely qualifies too.

Reactions: 21
Thats the second time I’ve seen her moaning about pregnancy / engagement recently, before she was booting off about how women are congratulated on that sort of thing but people didn’t have the same type of energy for when women get promotions at work (as if the they’re comparable). Typical dumb boss babe feminism
Oh has she? I can understand if she is a bit jealous, all these influencers that are a similar age getting married, starting families, living life. Maybe her boss babe status isn't as satisfying as she thought it would be and she's lonely.

Reactions: 6
Oh has she? I can understand if she is a bit jealous, all these influencers that are a similar age getting married, starting families, living life. Maybe her boss babe status isn't as satisfying as she thought it would be and she's lonely.
She was sharing posts about it last month, idk if shes jealous or just genuinely looks down on women who decide to have kids/get married, suspect the latter

Good to see people waking up to their green washing😌✨
This makes me so happy lol

monmon put up some stories and oh lawd look at the sunburn on grez. And if she is concerned about moles, I wonder why she doesn’t try harder to prevent??

Also looking all of monmon’s 2020 stories and her numerous holidays makes me want to boot her off a cliff.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
monmon put up some stories and oh lawd look at the sunburn on grez. And if she is concerned about moles, I wonder why she doesn’t try harder to prevent??

Also looking all of monmon’s 2020 stories and her numerous holidays makes me want to boot her off a cliff.
Fgs what is wrong with this person????

Montana's compilation of stories from 2020 are a great example of how influencers have been living in a completely different world to the rest of us and how the pandemic doesn't affect you if you're privileged. You wouldn't know there was a pandemic from her stories - not a mask in sight (lovely how she exposes herself & Grace screaming in the back of a taxi with no masks, spread those droplets girls!!) and even shamelessly posting pictures of her illegal birthday party.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Shes also really exposing her eating fish on the video of the cat on the table lmao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Montana's compilation of stories from 2020 are a great example of how influencers have been living in a completely different world to the rest of us and how the pandemic doesn't affect you if you're privileged. You wouldn't know there was a pandemic from her stories - not a mask in sight (lovely how she exposes herself & Grace screaming in the back of a taxi with no masks, spread those droplets girls!!) and even shamelessly posting pictures of her illegal birthday party.
Completely agree.

I sincerely hope there will be a increased awareness of the sheer inequality evident in our society following this pandemic (though highly doubt there will be).

Billionaires have increased profits by around 25% over the last 9 months whilst countless workers have lost their lives doing essential but low-paid work.

Influencer culture exemplifies this inequality so clearly and no one gives a duck (except all you legends on here lol)

Reactions: 32
Also when they were in the taxi was that in greece? Or wherever it was they went during the summer? Grace seems bleeping unbearable to be around, like one of those drunk girls who thinks loud=funny. Montana isn’t bantering her either, she just seems annoyed by it, maybe thats why they’ve barely seen eachother since...

Reactions: 12
Completely agree.

I sincerely hope there will be a increased awareness of the sheer inequality evident in our society following this pandemic (though highly doubt there will be).

Billionaires have increased profits by around 25% over the last 9 months whilst countless workers have lost their lives doing essential but low-paid work.

Influencer culture exemplifies this inequality so clearly and no one gives a duck (except all you legends on here lol)
I read today that in the UK the richest 1% have 25% of the money in the country. how much longer can this go on?!

Those stories are so insane, you would have no idea that was 2020. Also I wouldn't be happy if I was Grace, I wonder if she has said anything to her.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.