Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually blows my mind that they put designer items in and it somehow makes their sports wear ‘fashion’. They’ve done with with Chanel and Fendi bags and it’s like READ THE ROOM. Who is your target audience???
tbh doesn’t bother me it just bothers me this outfit is ugly as hell ❤

Reactions: 10
Her accent has definitely changed over the years. When I watched her vlogs in 2017, she sounded much more like a stereotypical Chelsea girl. I’ve noticed this at Oxford though, posh kids try to street up their accent a bit because they don’t want to be perceived as posh.
Her excessive swearing comes off as so forced as well - I remember her supplement video when she first released the BND protein range and she was just swearing through the whole thing. I’m not a prude by any means, I have no problem with swearing, but I think only someone as privileged as Grace could release that video as CEO of the company and be talking about how ‘like, actually bleeping delicious and doesn’t taste like actual tit’ her products are and still be taken seriously.
I thought her accent would’ve gotten more posh (IDK the word for it!) at Ox due to the other posh private school kids floating around, so this is interesting!

I’ve found that kids across the country in big-name private schools tend to have the same accent - I knew someone that went to one up north and he sounded so much like Flora and Grace (tho Flora def sounds posher than Grez). He was from the depths of Essex, perfectly nice, but no trace of an Essex accent or a northern one (I think the school was in Yorkshire...) This was just one person, but I don’t know any exceptions to this trend, personally, other than her!

Like Fwooper, I think it could be at least partly intentional - she constantly plays down how upper-middle class she is, between overexaggerating how much the scholarships were worth/how much she relied on them to not really talking about the schools she went to and instead talking about how much she’s worked. She deletes comments talking about her privilege. She called her success “middle class” which I think was deliberately playing off how broad the term is. Funny you’ve pointed out the swearing - seems like she’s done it to seem a bit more “rough around the edges” but ironically has again revealed the level of privilege she has lol

Reactions: 13
LITERALLYYYY, this is one of her clones/housemates. No matter how much I love my friends, I certainly don’t want to try and be them to the point of looking like a BTEC version of them.
Oh my god yeah she’s the spitting image of Grace!

Reactions: 1
i will not be surprised in the slightest if she is
god i hope someone gets it
on vid like the who partying in dubai saga honestly one of the best moments of the year on this thread. surprised grez didn’t include it in her insta top 9 tbh

Reactions: 21
Lol-ing at the over 50% off sale. I wonder how much it cost her to produce these windbreaker sets. No doubt even at the massive discounted rate she is still profiting hugely off these garbage bags.
That’s insane, you barely even see ASOS do discounts this steep. How can their profit margins be simultaneously razor thin but it’s also feasible for them to discount by over 50%? Something isn’t adding up!

Reactions: 35
Anyone ever looked at how similar AYM and Tala are? Considering Grace’s hype around them back in the day there sure are a lot of similarities...

Reactions: 8
Anyone ever looked at how similar AYM and Tala are? Considering Grace’s hype around them back in the day there sure are a lot of similarities...
Funny you say this, I actually discovered AYM this year when Tala released the Zae shirts and ppl in the comments were slagging Grace saying she copied AYMs Bourne tops.

PS: i have both a tala Zae top and an AYM Bourne top, and AYM’s are FAR superior in quality and fabric.

Reactions: 15
Grace used to have some kind of relationship with AYM - she would get free stuff from them, they sorted out her uni ball dresses and they even designed a birthday dress specifically for her. But curiously she never seemed to be post about them since launching TALA, probably because she ripped off their products.

• Wow
Funny you say this, I actually discovered AYM this year when Tala released the Zae shirts and ppl in the comments were slagging Grace saying she copied AYMs Bourne tops.

PS: i have both a tala Zae top and an AYM Bourne top, and AYM’s are FAR superior in quality and fabric.
I remember once she was wearing a top with Tala leggings and people were asking where it was from and Grace never replied but the AYM page replied it was theirs.

Reactions: 10
Hey everyone just wanted to say happy new year and wherever you are I hope you are safe and happy despite the circumstances ❤❤ Thanks for being a group of people that remind me constantly that I am not going insane in thinking certain people and their behaviors are insane and horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Look at her housemates stories they look like absolute dicks of neighbours

Omdz the male seems like an actual bellend lmao, shouting bunda and titties in some mock jamaican accent at the neighbours? Are you 12 bro, I’m cringing

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.