Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the stories she's posting about her book have comments from her editor? If so, they seem to have very similar writing style to grace and also seem to like the word nuance 😂

Also, I was reading the definition of graphomania yesterday and it reminded me of grace so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t it interesting how most people on here came here as a result of terrible experiences with her brands. She likes to make out as if people love to dislike her because she’s a successful female but really it’s people that used to like her enough to support all her brands and then realised how unethical they are, both because of their terrible products and the clear disinterest in improving them with her attitude that she’s the best and if you don’t like her brands you’re a hater because they’re the best in the world.

Reactions: 38
I really think that one of the main problems with tala designs are that grace just made stuff that makes her one very particular body type look great. I won't deny that she looks amazing when she models it - but for literally any other body type they are so unflattering. Sizing up does nothing.

Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen the excerpts from what looks like her introduction for her book? (I'm ignoring the cherrypicked vaguely sycophantic feedback entirely 🥴 ) I'm a journalist (in the photography industry, so nothing exciting, haha) and I've sub-edited a LOT of work. That intro reads nothing like her Instagram captions at all. While I wouldn't necessarily expect it to, as it's two totally different mediums, it's quite the stark difference. In fact, I can't see any similarities between the tiny bits we can preview and what I've come to expect from her writing on her stories and posts.

I'm not saying this is necessarily a bad thing – that's what editors are paid for and there are many people who have great ideas to convey (not saying that's the case here necessarily!), but struggle to put that into something that's easy to read. However, I will definitely be interested to see whether she gives any credit to her editor (and how much credit she does give) when the book officially comes out.
Sorry but these book excerpts have really bloody gotten to me! I've generally been able to keep my cool about this narcisitic boss babe Magnum Opus but I can't take it any more!!

First of all ITS CLEARLY NOT HER WRITING. We all know how she writes by now, any kind of critical reader can see the stylistic changes. It's pretty easy to tell who's writing what, and she has the distinctive style of someone who still hasn't realised picking the 'right click, synonym' option on word with the most sylables isnt a good look.

Secondly, the way all of her editors and proof readers handle her with such gushing approval proves thay she isnt a real writer. It smacks of the way editors speak to celebrities who have written "autobiographies" - oh yeah babe i love it its perfect (after we have been through 12 drafts and almost none of your own writing is left in this dried up husk of a manuscript)

Thirdly - I know she'd trying to be relatable (lol), but is she really trying to convince us that she was "competing for babysittimg rights" and getting shat on by 4 year olds as a teenager. Competition must have been bleeping steep to be fair since she lived in an all girls boarding school for her babysitting years.

Lies on lies on lies on lies. Why can't she just accept that she has nothing to offer to normal young women and pipe the duck down. Rant over.

• Heart
I'm a DD cup and I most certainly wouldn't be asking get what bra she is wearing. How doesn't she have black eyes 🤣
what the hell? this looks so uncomfortable and impractical for working out. one quick motion and her tit is out for all her roommates to see 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm a DD cup and I most certainly wouldn't be asking get what bra she is wearing. How doesn't she have black eyes 🤣
Lol. I remember watching a video from her back in the day where she was testing activewear brands and she tried on a sports bra which had insane cleavage (like this one) and she was laughing at it and saying she'd never wear it to work out but you could wear it to the red light district or something. Back when she was actually into fitness and was thinking about practicality.

• Haha
Is it just me or has she gotten her nose done? It could be the angle but it just looks distinctly different...

Reactions: 2
The filter she's using is ridiculous too, made me look completely different when I tried it. Does anyone even know anymore what influencers look like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or has she gotten her nose done? It could be the angle but it just looks distinctly different...
I don't think she's had it done. At least not a surgical nose job. Her nostrils look the same. It could just be the lighting making the bridge of her nose look thinner. Or she could very well have had filler put in the bridge to make it look more refined. Its clear she's had filler put elsewhere in her face - her forehead at the least.

Reactions: 5
Lol. I remember watching a video from her back in the day where she was testing activewear brands and she tried on a sports bra which had insane cleavage (like this one) and she was laughing at it and saying she'd never wear it to work out but you could wear it to the red light district or something. Back when she was actually into fitness and was thinking about practicality.
Wearing something like that would probably make me sweat more in that area which is super uncomfortable! Those poor straps are clinging on for life 🤣

I've thought this for a while but I'm no pro at surgeries! I feel horrible saying this but she looks absolutely awful in that picture compared to her stories yesterday.

Reactions: 1
Wearing something like that would probably make me sweat more in that area which is super uncomfortable! Those poor straps are clinging on for life 🤣

I've thought this for a while but I'm no pro at surgeries! I feel horrible saying this but she looks absolutely awful in that picture compared to her stories yesterday.
it’s the boz eye for me x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but these book excerpts have really bloody gotten to me! I've generally been able to keep my cool about this narcisitic boss babe Magnum Opus but I can't take it any more!!

First of all ITS CLEARLY NOT HER WRITING. We all know how she writes by now, any kind of critical reader can see the stylistic changes. It's pretty easy to tell who's writing what, and she has the distinctive style of someone who still hasn't realised picking the 'right click, synonym' option on word with the most sylables isnt a good look.

Secondly, the way all of her editors and proof readers handle her with such gushing approval proves thay she isnt a real writer. It smacks of the way editors speak to celebrities who have written "autobiographies" - oh yeah babe i love it its perfect (after we have been through 12 drafts and almost none of your own writing is left in this dried up husk of a manuscript)

Thirdly - I know she'd trying to be relatable (lol), but is she really trying to convince us that she was "competing for babysittimg rights" and getting shat on by 4 year olds as a teenager. Competition must have been bleeping steep to be fair since she lived in an all girls boarding school for her babysitting years.

Lies on lies on lies on lies. Why can't she just accept that she has nothing to offer to normal young women and pipe the duck down. Rant over.
Ahh so thats what she means by her claim that she ‘worked since 13’, she means she sat in one of her parents rich mate’s holland park mansion once every two months and watched tv while they went out for drinks for a few hours.
Proper hard grafter our grace, respect to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.