Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact she got her garden professionally designed and redone last year.... does this mean the hottub was indeed a wasted purchase? and anyone else feeling sorry for that poor dog with even less outdoor space?!?

Reactions: 23
Grace needs to stop appropriating Working Class Hun Culture. She went to Oxford, her mam is worth £17 milli and she is the face of a company paying garment workers less than the Chinese minimum wage. Why do all these posh folks wanna be us so bad?! Go eat your 7kg daily mushroom intake and leave us alone.
Also I'm gonna quote myself here and just point out that of all the woke luvvies, you'd think Grace would think twice about heading to Dubai. Notorious for abusive kafala contracts (filipino maids and contractors having their passports confiscated etc) and a horrendous attitude to women's rights, LGBT issues; is Grace so bleeping smooth brained to think people aren't going to call her out on such a hypocritical trip? Imagine being so desperate to mingle with room temperature IQ z listers when you're an Oxford grad.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Also I'm gonna quote myself here and just point out that of all the woke luvvies, you'd think Grace would think twice about heading to Dubai. Notorious for abusive kafala contracts (filipino maids and contractors having their passports confiscated etc) and a horrendous attitude to women's rights, LGBT issues; is Grace so bleeping smooth brained to think people aren't going to call her out on such a hypocritical trip? Imagine being so desperate to mingle with room temperature IQ z listers when you're an Oxford grad.
Dubai was literally built by modern day slaves but Grace doesn't see that so she doesn't care

Reactions: 28
lol you guys start talking about the state of her garden now she's asking for landscape designers on her stories
Love that she said the project needs to be started ASAP. Girl, we're in a national lockdown I don't think your garden constitutes as key work

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Love that she said the project needs to be started ASAP. Girl, we're in a national lockdown I don't think your garden constitutes as key work
From her “moodboard” it looks like she’s also trying to fit the outdoor set of Love Island into a garden the size of a shoe box (because she ate half the garden doing her daft kitchen extension)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
From her “moodboard” it looks like she’s also trying to fit the outdoor set of Love Island into a garden the size of a shoe box (because she ate half the garden doing her daft kitchen extension)
calling it now, that girl will be on a future series of love island or some similar itv show

Reactions: 25
Bit early but

Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
People are commenting that the excellent photography and editing is because of social distancing due to covid when in reality: no social distancing as evidenced by a video shared on their stories.
HA (moment of silence for the cringe ) ha (another moment of silence please everyone) ha ...
Grace’s minions will truly gaslight themselves into believing whatever they want for her.

878461DB-0CF6-4089-BD83-8AABC666C77E.jpeg
515E90C7-E797-4ED3-AD4D-8309BA06B899.jpeg

Just posting it here for our records xxxx as usual, Tattle called it and she followed tail dangling between her legs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Grace’s minions will truly gaslight themselves into believing whatever they want for her.

View attachment 374144View attachment 374145
Just posting it here for our records xxxx as usual, Tattle called it and she followed tail dangling between her legs.
She's so bleeping out of touch - does she actually expect her minions to recommend her garden designers lmao. And why in the middle of a pandemic. Appalling but not surprising.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She's so bleeping out of touch - does she actually expect her minions to recommend her garden designers lmao. And why in the middle of a pandemic. Appalling but not surprising.
Half of her followers are children and the other half are below the age of 25, they’re never going to know something like this. She’s not genuinely asking for recommendations, shes just flaunting her wealth again

Reactions: 42
I don’t understand, she clearly got the garden done when she moved in but has just not maintained it. Surely any normal person would just give it a spring clean and maybe buy a few new bits for it, not get a whole new garden but you’ve left the old one to grow
Out of hand.

Reactions: 45
I don’t understand, she clearly got the garden done when she moved in but has just not maintained it. Surely any normal person would just give it a spring clean and maybe buy a few new bits for it, not get a whole new garden but you’ve left the old one to grow
Out of hand.
for a SusTaiNaBLe QwEen she really does make some really crap unsustainable life choices 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 38
lol what a crease that it seems like the Been backpack is still in stock (At least it’s still appears on the website and allows you to add to cart) really thought they were going to sell out in seconds didn’t they? funny how its no longer being mentioned/sales pushed too...

Reactions: 11
Out of hand.
How sustainable...

Reactions: 1
Also I'm not rich enough to understand this - is she buying a new whole tub thing but designed that way or is she gonna build her hot tub into something like that? Can you even build your hot tub that way? If not then what was the point of buying it and what's the point of getting a new jacuzzi type of thing?

Reactions: 15
Hot tubs are very disruptive to the market and very environmentally friendly.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Half of her followers are children and the other half are below the age of 25, they’re never going to know something like this. She’s not genuinely asking for recommendations, shes just flaunting her wealth again
shes clealry just asking a company to offer for free

Reactions: 30
Does anybody ever actually use the "babe cave" aka the converted loft room/home cinema? 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.