Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People like this are so tapped I swear to god, she left this comment on the tala blog post. Just bleeping say you love rimming grace and move on love, but don’t try and defend something that is obviously tit View attachment 376101
I hate these people. Is Tala genuinely any different to any other online based fashion brand? They make their clothes in same countries/factories. You still have to ship the clothing from those countries to your door. You’re not producing any less CO2 than if you bought from ASOS or something. Constantly releasing new ranges. Below par quality like you get with a lot of start ups. I’m failing to see what makes tala any different?

Reactions: 22
Have they removed it now?
Yeah its been removed, I’m just absolutely baffled how no one spotted this before it was posted like how did they even line the leggings up like that, take the photo and not notice the logo was wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
TALAL? What is talal
😂😂😂 what a joke!

I followed a German volume training programme once and it was 4x/week 10x10 each focussed on a different lift plus accessory work and it was **brutal**. Then the next week was 8x8 with increased weights etc. I don’t believe she is following that😂

Reactions: 14
So when they were having the sale the other day I messaged them to see if I could switch my existing subscription to the price they were offering in the sale (as I was already subscribed I thought I might as well seeing as they were literally offering a whole 50% off) and this was the response I got ??? I work in customer service and this is a really poor response, what a way to treat your paying customers

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So when they were having the sale the other day I messaged them to see if I could switch my existing subscription to the price they were offering in the sale (as I was already subscribed I thought I might as well seeing as they were literally offering a whole 50% off) and this was the response I got ??? I work in customer service and this is a really poor response, what a way to treat your paying customers
the first and last parts of that reply sound like they were written by a robot :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did you expect them to say? What would be a good cs response? Besides giving you the discount

Reactions: 35
Lol just had a quick look on their website. This is probably their dirty paws left on the white couch when they tried to hoodwink people into thinking everything was made in Portugal. Both the mini leaf face pad and normal size are still said to be made in Portugal, BUT under Our Factories- it says they are made in China. Do the people working at Tala simply not even care about the company they work for? 😅😂

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Not Grace preaching about how bad Amazon is (and I agree - it is) whilst also selling her book on there... Sis, make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Lol just had a quick look on their website. This is probably their dirty paws left on the white couch when they tried to hoodwink people into thinking everything was made in Portugal. Both the mini leaf face pad and normal size are still said to be made in Portugal, BUT under Our Factories- it says they are made in China. Do the people working at Tala simply not even care about the company they work for? 😅😂
Good spot! This is why I do not trust this company, and I do not follow the line of argumentation you see some of their stans make e.g. that 'at least they're trying to do better' than fast fashion. Being able to state where your products are made is such a bleeping basic obligation for a "sustainable company" - if you actually care about sustainability, why would you trust a company that doesn't even seem to know themselves where their products are sourced. If there's nothing to hide and nothing nefarious going on, why lie? Why does it seem so difficult for them to have clarity on this pretty basic issue?

Reactions: 12
I’ll probably get slated for this but I don’t see much wrong with it.

Firstly a lot of customer support advisors are limited as to what they can do. I’m assuming this was outlined in their sale conditions re new subscriptions only. I do think that maybe they should be doing a loyalty discount too?

Secondly sales have to start and finish at some point. If you’re subscribed until X even if they cancel your subscription by the time yours ends the sale will be over. Sometimes we miss out on sales and that’s life. If it’s a physical product which you can return and rebuy for the sale price that’s fine but this is something you’re technically already using and if still subscribed, quite happy with.

Obviously if your subscription was coming to an end that makes things different

Reactions: 38
I think the writer mixed up a few names and facts...
Suggested edits-
1st excerpt: I'm sure the name Holmes should be replaced with Grez?

2nd excerpt: #GIRLBOSS is not the title of the book (that is encouraging Amazon purchases) it is Working hard(ly), Hardly Working?

3rd and 4th excerpts are read together: And they forgot to mention Wearetalal among the names of Uber and Amazon and AirBnb.

Further commentary-
5th excerpt: Oh and the cherry on top, bringing in the I am a woman thus you should support me, even though I'm doing exactly the same as the white men I despise but secretly look up to for for boss babe business tips.

Oi vey

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Not sure who the writer of the book is but I think they mixed up a few names and facts...

I'm sure the name Holmes should be replaced with Grez?

#GIRLBOSS is not the title of the book that is encouraging Amazon purchases, it is Working hard(ly), Hardly Working?

And they forgot to mention Wearetalal among the names of Uber and Amazon and AirBnb.

Oh and the cherry on top, bringing in the I am a woman thus you should support me, even though I'm doing exactly the same as the white men I despise but secretly look up to for for boss babe business tips.

Oi vey
idk if it's just cause I have suspected covid or what but surely removing these sections from the context of the chapter as a whole means they don't make much sense.

Reactions: 1
What did you expect them to say? What would be a good cs response? Besides giving you the discount
I find it at bit mad that they hadn't considered this might happen - 50% off is a lot considering this isn't just an introductory offer, it's for the entirety of the subscription period. Obviously any existing customer seeing this would want to take advantage. Honestly I'd have respected them more if they've just said 'Sorry we can't apply the discount to your existing subscription, however if you'd like to cancel and resubscribe you can then receive the discounted price.' It wouldn't have been so hard to help me out a little bit rather than just saying a straight no

I’ll probably get slated for this but I don’t see much wrong with it.

Firstly a lot of customer support advisors are limited as to what they can do. I’m assuming this was outlined in their sale conditions re new subscriptions only. I do think that maybe they should be doing a loyalty discount too?

Secondly sales have to start and finish at some point. If you’re subscribed until X even if they cancel your subscription by the time yours ends the sale will be over. Sometimes we miss out on sales and that’s life. If it’s a physical product which you can return and rebuy for the sale price that’s fine but this is something you’re technically already using and if still subscribed, quite happy with.

Obviously if your subscription was coming to an end that makes things different
Yeah I completely appreciate that but the bluntness of this email took me by surprise haha. Surely they could have just told me to cancel and resubscribe to get the sale price if it wasn't possible for them to apply the discount??

Reactions: 3
idk if it's just cause I have suspected covid or what but surely removing these sections from the context of the chapter as a whole means they don't make much sense.
I read all of it and imo the rest is fluff/ filler to the points the author was making. Thought I'd chop it to make it a quick read on here. But any case here are the full pages. Just thought I'd have some fun with it😅

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I find it at bit mad that they hadn't considered this might happen - 50% off is a lot considering this isn't just an introductory offer, it's for the entirety of the subscription period. Obviously any existing customer seeing this would want to take advantage. Honestly I'd have respected them more if they've just said 'Sorry we can't apply the discount to your existing subscription, however if you'd like to cancel and resubscribe you can then receive the discounted price.' It wouldn't have been so hard to help me out a little bit rather than just saying a straight no

Yeah I completely appreciate that but the bluntness of this email took me by surprise haha. Surely they could have just told me to cancel and resubscribe to get the sale price if it wasn't possible for them to apply the discount??
It's the same though when you order from other subscription based things, eg beauty boxes. Offers are usually available for new customers only. Nothing stops you from cancelling and using a different email address to sign up again though. I don't think the company should actively tell you to do it, that's like if you ordered clothes and company told you to return them and buy again when they're on sale.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know where Grace is in her recent stories (walking Ziggy)? I live fairly close to her and don't recognise it so wonder if she has travelled to walk him, which she shouldn't do under the current restrictions

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.