Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody ever actually use the "babe cave" aka the converted loft room/home cinema? 🙄
In all seriousness, I think she knows that she isn't a likeable person and knows she has to work hard to get people to be friends with her.

She has this misguided idea that having a babe cave (which sounds like a dodgy sex ring name) or a hot tub in her garden will make her more likeable and get her friends.

Reactions: 23
Does anybody ever actually use the "babe cave" aka the converted loft room/home cinema? 🙄
I think I did see one of her housemates using it on New Year’s Day with the caption “staying here all day” or something like that, but that’s the first I’d seen of it since she did the renos tbh. I’d totally forgotten it existed

Reactions: 3
In all seriousness, I think she knows that she isn't a likeable person and knows she has to work hard to get people to be friends with her.

She has this misguided idea that having a babe cave (which sounds like a dodgy sex ring name) or a hot tub in her garden will make her more likeable and get her friends.
yeh all the people that she hangs around with now just seem like the standard people who only want to hang around people in a material sense, holidays, expensive restaurants etc,very much fair weather friends. She seems to constantly drop friends

Reactions: 13
Are there any pics of the ‘babe cave’? All I can find on her home Instagram is a pic of the bar

Reactions: 1
yeh all the people that she hangs around with now just seem like the standard people who only want to hang around people in a material sense, holidays, expensive restaurants etc,very much fair weather friends. She seems to constantly drop friends
Yeah definitely. She needs to buy friends with expensive gifts, fancy food, expensive holidays etc. But in return they're only using her too. Apart from some of her wannabe celeb friends like Montana, I don't know if she actually has any real friends, friends from school etc, which is a huge red flag for me.

Reactions: 6
100% it's a win/win, they get the expensive and materialistic stuff and she gets "friends" so she doesn't look so lonely and unlikeable!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the 'babe cave' isn't quite finished/fully furnished - she rushed to move in before lockdown and I'm sure she said the whole reno wasn't 100% done. And to be honest from the pictures it looks quite dingy and doesn't look like the most sociable space. The kitchen/living area looks so much nicer for hanging out, it's much more open and light, so I can't imagine they opt for the dark cave that often.

And would not be surprised at all if she chucks the jacuzzi she used like 3 times just so she can get a garden which looks like her 'moodboard'. Sustainable queen! I find those astroturf + decking gardens so stale/soulless... I guess they are extremely low maintenance but if I was that rich I'd want a lovely natural garden and just hire someone to take care of it if I couldn't be bothered to maintain it!

Reactions: 27
I wonder if the 'babe cave' isn't quite finished/fully furnished - she rushed to move in before lockdown and I'm sure she said the whole reno wasn't 100% done. And to be honest from the pictures it looks quite dingy and doesn't look like the most sociable space. The kitchen/living area looks so much nicer for hanging out, it's much more open and light, so I can't imagine they opt for the dark cave that often.

And would not be surprised at all if she chucks the jacuzzi she used like 3 times just so she can get a garden which looks like her 'moodboard'. Sustainable queen! I find those astroturf + decking gardens so stale/soulless... I guess they are extremely low maintenance but if I was that rich I'd want a lovely natural garden and just hire someone to take care of it if I couldn't be bothered to maintain it!
They are low maintainance, yet somehow she has managed to let it deteriorate to the point where she has to get it all redone 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

I remember seeing the pre-reno house tour and thinking that it looked like quite a large space – but by the time it had been converted into a proper room it looked tiny. If you've got a massive living room and a huge kitchen/diner, I can't see why you would use that space tbh. Perhaps she converted it more for the resale value than anything?

Reactions: 4
I remember seeing the pre-reno house tour and thinking that it looked like quite a large space – but by the time it had been converted into a proper room it looked tiny. If you've got a massive living room and a huge kitchen/diner, I can't see why you would use that space tbh. Perhaps she converted it more for the resale value than anything?
She did, she mentioned that it will be converted to a bedroom if she sells

She did, she mentioned that it will be converted to a bedroom if she sells
I bet if she sells either she will move into an even bigger andn more ostentatious house, or she will buy somewhere else but keep this one for rent. I would imagine her plan is to get a portfolio of properties so she can basically give up work and just swan off on holiday alll the time (even more than now)

Reactions: 12
They are low maintainance, yet somehow she has managed to let it deteriorate to the point where she has to get it all redone 😂
I wouldn't say that was true. Everyone's garden looks grim this time of year. Hers is such a mess due to lack of maintenance and Autumn prep. If she spent time cleaning it/cut the grass it would be fine. I think it's an excuse to get rid of that small section of grass. If I'm being totally honest, it's not worth getting the mower out for is it so if my garden was that small I'd do the same and have tons of flower beds instead!

Reactions: 9
lol you guys start talking about the state of her garden now she's asking for landscape designers on her stories
Hi Grace 👋 have you ever thought that if you stopped being an insufferable, narcissistic, Hypocritical, lying Tory then maybe your relationships and your friendships might last x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I thought this but then who were allll those people she invited to her birthday castle thing? She even talked about wanting to do it again, do you reckon they’re not real mates like that?

Has anyone seen the excerpts from what looks like her introduction for her book? (I'm ignoring the cherrypicked vaguely sycophantic feedback entirely 🥴 ) I'm a journalist (in the photography industry, so nothing exciting, haha) and I've sub-edited a LOT of work. That intro reads nothing like her Instagram captions at all. While I wouldn't necessarily expect it to, as it's two totally different mediums, it's quite the stark difference. In fact, I can't see any similarities between the tiny bits we can preview and what I've come to expect from her writing on her stories and posts.

I'm not saying this is necessarily a bad thing – that's what editors are paid for and there are many people who have great ideas to convey (not saying that's the case here necessarily!), but struggle to put that into something that's easy to read. However, I will definitely be interested to see whether she gives any credit to her editor (and how much credit she does give) when the book officially comes out.

Reactions: 14
I thought this but then who were allll those people she invited to her birthday castle thing? She even talked about wanting to do it again, do you reckon they’re not real mates like that?
Yeah, good point. Unless she had like a free bar or something? I'd go if it was me if it was paid for already and all I had to do was buy a nice dress🤣

In all seriousness though I would see them as friends who she knows via her family, or old school friends, who probably are all desperate to be:
A) noticed by Queen Grace
B) materialistic and thinking being "friends" or seen with her will boost their own following (something in it for them then too)
C) it was all paid for, they just had to turn up and get hammered.

I don't think she was close (like tell your life secrets close) to anyone really at that party, it was all a jolly good show

Reactions: 7
Yeah, good point. Unless she had like a free bar or something? I'd go if it was me if it was paid for already and all I had to do was buy a nice dress🤣

In all seriousness though I would see them as friends who she knows via her family, or old school friends, who probably are all desperate to be:
B) materialistic and thinking being "friends" or seen with her will boost their own following (something in it for them then too)

I don't think she was close (like tell your life secrets close) to anyone really at that party, it was all a jolly good show
Yeah I think some were Oxford friends, friends of friends etc. Also did she even pay for that dress or did AYM make it for her for free?

yeah wasn't it quite a formal party? Those kind of things are quite typical of someone who went to the kind of school she did IMO, I spent my 21st with friends I had invited to my student flat drinking cheap vodka lol
But I agree, I would go to something like that if it was all free, which I would presume it was

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.