Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace’s CCTV tit is giving me big brother vibes
If she kept the garden tidy he probably wouldn't have tripped over the collection of junk in the corner.

I know there are bigger things that she does that are awful and at points unlawful but it does my head in that she doesn't keep that garden tidy. She could literally pay someone to do it for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she kept the garden tidy he probably wouldn't have tripped over the collection of junk in the corner.

I know there are bigger things that she does that are awful and at points unlawful but it does my head in that she doesn't keep that garden tidy. She could literally pay someone to do it for her!
Yeah I agree, if I had a garden, especially now with so much time at home, I would make sure it was at least a nice place to be. I assume the reason is that she couldn't get someone to do it free like she has with half of the rest of the house

Reactions: 7
Yeh 100% agree she rehomed him as an act of spite instead of giving him to Jim. do you think she will breed him to sell the puppies? I don't know anyone who doesn't neauter dogs, especially male ones, as they end up weeing everywhere apparently
Not particularly true. I’ve got a male dog and we’ve decided not to get him neutered because of how calm and docile he is and we have no issues with other dogs in the park nor with him weeing

Reactions: 5
Not particularly true. I’ve got a male dog and we’ve decided not to get him neutered because of how calm and docile he is and we have no issues with other dogs in the park nor with him weeing
Think the above is only true for unbehaved and poorly trained dogs 😬 my grandma had a male dog not neutered and when my girl dog was on heat, he wasn’t interested but he is such a well behaved and trained dog.
Grace clearly has never trained hers, as probably not ✨adgifted✨

Reactions: 10
I’ve never commented on this thread but does it grate on anyone else that grace says “the whole time” instead of all the time? In her recent stories she just said “shreddy does challenges the whole time” like huh?

Reactions: 10
Talking about Grace specifically, she shows her dog humping anything and everything... and even posts videos of his... erection :sick:. I think there's a strong case to neuter there, that's not pleasant behaviour for a pet dog. Another big issue is also that she lets him off the lead all the time in parks where there are other dogs around. If your male dog isn't unneutered, I think it's irresponsible to let them run around off-lead - all it takes is for someone to have brought their intact female to the park not realising she is in heat, and you look away for a minute and oops they're locked together.

Reactions: 20
Shes so boring to listen to honestly, and her make up is clapped. I feel like people used to love to hear her talk on her stories, no matter what she was saying but skip through them these days because its just advert after advert

Reactions: 19
That is creepy af why is she watching it? It's not like she needs to. You couldn't even pick your nose in peace in that house
I used to have a boss who watched/listened to her employees in the shop via some kind of monitoring system. One day she came in and said that we had been “badmouthing” her and that she was going to “remove our privileges” (the privilege was central heating for the shop during winter lol). All I can say is good luck Grace’s housemates

EDIT: actually, I’ve thought about this and I don’t wish them luck. They seem like massive pricks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I wonder if they are happy being posted like this on her SM? I wouldn't be
I've been convinced since the first day that they're the types of trashy wannabes who want SM attention and popularity, so honestly they probs love that Grace is posting and about them and giving them attention.

Reactions: 18
Talking about Grace specifically, she shows her dog humping anything and everything... and even posts videos of his... erection :sick:. I think there's a strong case to neuter there, that's not pleasant behaviour for a pet dog. Another big issue is also that she lets him off the lead all the time in parks where there are other dogs around. If your male dog isn't unneutered, I think it's irresponsible to let them run around off-lead - all it takes is for someone to have brought their intact female to the park not realising she is in heat, and you look away for a minute and oops they're locked together.
Honestly vegans who won't neuter their pets are bleeping mad, like overpopulation is a THING especially when you insist on buying animals for pets instead of adopting fgsssss

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I used to have a boss who watched/listened to her employees in the shop via some kind of monitoring system. One day she came in and said that we had been “badmouthing” her and that she was going to “remove our privileges” (the privilege was central heating for the shop during winter lol). All I can say is good luck Grace’s housemates
bruhhh tfff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly vegans who won't neuter their pets are bleeping mad, like overpopulation is a THING especially when you insist on buying animals for pets instead of adopting fgsssss
I mean, she isn't vegan, so she certainly isn't a good representation of us in this regard! At least all the vegan circles I'm in, there's a strong anti-breeding sentiment so a support for neutering and spaying your pets comes with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
tbh I don't think an "ethical vegan" would get a dog that was bred like this, surely they would adopt from a shelter?

Reactions: 15
Hello, first time poster but watching these videos on Grace's story is really annoying me!

I have such an issue with how she's playing up how "personalised" shreddy is. I've been using it since April (only still using it since I've payed for a year so might as well) and it is sooo basic and boring. I did the home fat loss and tone up and they are literally the exact same plan, minus that the 10 min "HIIT" (not really) sessions are swapped for "strength rounds" (again, not really), like literally the exact same workouts on the same days of both plans. Even the meal plans are exactly the same which is ridiculous considering one is supposed to help you lose fat so you need to be in a calorie deficit and the other is to build muscle which needs a calorie surplus! You also never get to select whether or not you have equipment (completely the opposite of what she's saying in these stories) and if you don't, the workouts are even more restrictive! It's honestly such a basic app with pretty much no personalisation so I feel really sorry for anyone who signs up because of her hyping it up so much

Also has anyone else noticed that despite releasing those extortionate Tala fleeces v recently, she's clearly wearing some other brand's fleece in her stories? Seems to me like her own products aren't even good enough quality for her...

• Angry
Reactions: 34
lmao that they’re calling it a “restock” when they couldn’t sell it in the first place
Wasn't someone checking the stock and there was still around 110 or was 80 left? Wonder if the 'restock' is coincidentally around that number

Reactions: 4
Wtf is the point of captioning your videos if you’re not going to caption what you’re actually saying? Shes been asked to stop doing this before because it just makes it really confusing for the people who need the captions

Reactions: 17
I shared some tea a few weeks back and the other part literally has to do with the cctv situation. I was told she constantly watched the cameras to make sure her friends/housemates didn’t touch her stuff and there was also a bunch of other shady tit she did that contributed to the last girls moving out. I’m honestly not surprised and it’s just odd that she’s randomly going through it in the middle of the day ???

• Wow
Reactions: 47
I’m blocked but have been wondering did Grace wear a preloved outfit for Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I shared some tea a few weeks back and the other part literally has to do with the cctv situation. I was told she constantly watched the cameras to make sure her friends/housemates didn’t touch her stuff and there was also a bunch of other shady tit she did that contributed to the last girls moving out. I’m honestly not surprised and it’s just odd that she’s randomly going through it in the middle of the day ???
Loool I knew there was something off about the whole cctv indoors thing, its bleeping creepy. What was the other shady tit she did

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.