Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone that has a Small Biz I find it incredibly bleeping laughable that she thinks she can do any type of mentorship or advise on business. She’s gone from 3 businesses to 2(?) and her comment sections and reviews are ALL NEGATIVE. Her business model is unusual in the sense that her customers are mainly her own followers. Which is not easily replicable. What’s she gunna say “to get your business off the ground, make sure you have an internet following first” If I wanted to listen to anyone talk about business especially in the gym/sportswear industry it’d be Ben Francis of Gymshark. The use of social media influencers and a gap in the market for atheleisure is really interesting and I’d love to hear about how they got to where they are now. Grace’s business is solely based on having “fans” Grace’s customers ONLY buy from her because they follow her. And just like MySpace, when this Instagram ship sails, so will her businesses. At least she’s a rich witch and will be saving hard for when that time inevitably comes.

the thing I’m most disgusted (but not shocked) about is her complete lies and manipulation of her fan base. Ive worked In the fashion industry, I’ve also worked in China and seen some (not all) factories and let me tell you they might not be cracking the whip but Grace would never be caught dead being treated how these factory workers are and living in the conditions they live in. If she’s so bothered about sustainability why doesn’t she use British factories? British fabric suppliers? Because they’re out there. She’s honestly lulled her loyal followers/customers into believing things about these factories that simply are not true.

I could rant all day about the lack of morals in the fashion industry but it really grinds my gears that she’s presenting herself as some sustainable queen when there are many other routes she could take if she TRULY believed in sustainability in fashion (which judging by the poor quality and many many seasonal drops she obviously does not care about sustainability)

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Never even thought about how gymshark has plenty of customers outside it’s followed base because of their marketing but yeah graces customers pretty much all follow her

Reactions: 19
Never even thought about how gymshark has plenty of customers outside it’s followed base because of their marketing but yeah graces customers pretty much all follow her
A lot of young business that start out on Instagram literally run purely because the owner has a fan base! There’s a girl I follow who did that “top 2020 posts” and she was shocked because they were all selfies or pics of her over her business. However her business does have its own identity and USP.
When people build a brand around themselves, people buy to support that person not necessarily because of the product. When that person changes (like Grace) fans fall out of love with them, and thus their business begins to slow because their fans no longer support their subpar morals and business!
And this is coming from me who ACTIVELY STILL USES my GraceFit resistance bands and barbell pad! I don’t like her anymore but I actively supported her business way back then.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but why would I, an underprivileged woman, want to take advice from someone who has never experienced the struggles I have? She’s deluded.
“I want to slow down”. Grace you haven’t even gotten off the starting line hun in reality.

Reactions: 43
Grace's new insta story saying she hopes to move onto mentoring in business in a few years... girl knows nothing about having a good business plan or starting from nothing, owns 3(?) failing businesses and is rapidly dropping instagram followers, but yeah sure, please tell us your infinite wisdom x
I just read this as her bragging about how she is so rich she will basically be able to retire so young

Reactions: 30
Grace's new insta story saying she hopes to move onto mentoring in business in a few years... girl knows nothing about having a good business plan or starting from nothing, owns 3(?) failing businesses and is rapidly dropping instagram followers, but yeah sure, please tell us your infinite wisdom x
I just cannot understand why she pushes this "completely away from social media" thing as if it's something she hates doing but has to when actually that's where her expertise really lies. It's not easy to successfully cultivate, maintain and monetize a large following to the point of obtaining the level of wealth she has. THAT'S where she's been successful so why doesn't she want to mentor on that front by sharing her expertise in social media?

Reactions: 29
Random thought, but does anyone else think when this whole pandemic situation over and she can start constantly travelling again the dog will just disappear like Tanya Burr's and just never be addressed?

Reactions: 21
Random thought, but does anyone else think when this whole pandemic situation over and she can start constantly travelling again the dog will just disappear like Tanya Burr's and just never be addressed?
The Martha Moo Mystery is so ongoing that I personally think they rehomed her; I think she would have said if Martha had died. Martha was a couple’s dog, which Ziggy is not, and I think part of the controversy is rooted there - that either Tanya or Jim got rid of Martha without the other’s consent, or just gave her away without much care. Total conjecture though

I reckon Grace will go travelling lots and then post about Ziggy frequently when she’s here in between, then probably post one thing that reveals that either a) Ziggy is not (mentally) well, in which case she will block everyone that says it looks like he’s suffering from something, or b) he spends nearly all of his time with Flora. Then Grace might read on here, see us complaining about how weirdly she’s treating him, and go through a spurt of Ziggy PDAs on Instagram.

As people pointed out here before, she is already bleeping him and other dogs over by not neutering him! Really curious about the reasoning behind her decision not to give him the snip

Reactions: 16
They can’t move the water bottles so might as well just start throwing them at anyone who buys something. SooOOoO SUStainable. 🙄
lmao that they’re calling it a “restock” when they couldn’t sell it in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Martha Moo Mystery is so ongoing that I personally think they rehomed her; I think she would have said if Martha had died. Martha was a couple’s dog, which Ziggy is not, and I think part of the controversy is rooted there - that either Tanya or Jim got rid of Martha without the other’s consent, or just gave her away without much care. Total conjecture though

I reckon Grace will go travelling lots and then post about Ziggy frequently when she’s here in between, then probably post one thing that reveals that either a) Ziggy is not (mentally) well, in which case she will block everyone that says it looks like he’s suffering from something, or b) he spends nearly all of his time with Flora. Then Grace might read on here, see us complaining about how weirdly she’s treating him, and go through a spurt of Ziggy PDAs on Instagram.

As people pointed out here before, she is already bleeping him and other dogs over by not neutering him! Really curious about the reasoning behind her decision not to give him the snip
Yeh 100% agree she rehomed him as an act of spite instead of giving him to Jim. do you think she will breed him to sell the puppies? I don't know anyone who doesn't neauter dogs, especially male ones, as they end up weeing everywhere apparently

Reactions: 3
I have no clue why she didn’t neuter him. Its irresponsible and its not like shes gonna use him for breeding either. I reckon he’s really poorly trained and aggressive to strangers as well, it looks like hes never really been played with much either because she just treats him like an accessory

And I bet he shits in the house

Reactions: 17
How can you restock a product that was never close to selling out 😂 is that their new marketing way of trying to sell their products that people don’t even want for free?

Reactions: 14
That is creepy af why is she watching it? It's not like she needs to. You couldn't even pick your nose in peace in that house
Living with her just sounds like a nightmare generally, I get it is obv a nice house, but I bet they don't have any freedom to decorate their rooms as they like etc. and she seems to be using the girl to advertise her products

Reactions: 24
That is creepy af why is she watching it? It's not like she needs to. You couldn't even pick your nose in peace in that house
literally - I’d feel so uncomfortable knowing grace is constantly checking the cameras like wtf

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.